Transit north node opposite chart north node - age 27/28

February 17, 2021 at 19:14 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user alch3my, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Transit north node opposite chart north node - age 27/28
"When future meets past"

Experiencing transit north node opposite my north node. According to research this could be more significant than saturn return?

Never heard of it myself...
Anyone got experience of this transit? What did it mean for you? What should we look out for?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 17, 2021 at 19:47
(Sagittarius) Psyle
Saturn return and nodal inversion happen around the same time so they work together. But one´s Saturn return is generally more significant because Saturn (29 year cycle) is slower than the Nodes (18.5 year cycle). However the Nodes can become more important if they are prominent (angular or conjunct important natal planets).

28-30 years old is an important time in one´s life because it occurs during an impressive amount of cycles :

- First Uranus-Uranus Trine
- Nodal inversion
- Saturn return
- Progressed Lunar return
- Third Jupiter opposition
- Third Black Moon return

I am currently living my own nodal inversion.

While life is offering us opportunities regarding our soul path (SN on natal NN), life is asking us to dive into our past and untangle ancient karmic memories (NN on natal SN). A new unknown future is opening up and at the same time we become aware of forgotten mental abilities.

The activation of my own Gemini SN in the 12th house brought a whirlwind of occult knowledge but now life is asking me to organize these perceptions and apply them to more concrete situations (6th house NN).
March 10, 2021 at 18:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Psyle
System message: Post has been written by user alch3my, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
sorry for delayed reply.

"28-30 years old is an important time in one´s life because it occurs during an impressive amount of cycles :

- First Uranus-Uranus Trine
- Nodal inversion
- Saturn return
- Progressed Lunar return
- Third Jupiter opposition
- Third Black Moon return"

Really cool, appreciate your words. I guess the nodal inversion isn´t going to shock you awake like pluto or uranus...but since i have north node Sagittarius 1st house - maybe feeling it more?
Definitely more acutely aware of my own toxic baggage and views i´ve inherited. More than ever looking to take responsibility for the direction of things.
though feeling LOTS of resistance and fear haha.

Below is some extra reading i found on this for others who may be going through this shift in their life -

"What is the Nodal Reversal at age 27-28? In a person’s life, it is the first real cycle that deals with owning up to one’s current reality. It is a “middle world” process of taking responsibility for one’s life path and showing up for it. It’s about changing any unhealthy patterns. The Nodal Reversal cycle/initiation is similar in many respects to a Saturn Return. It is both the halfway mark between 2 Nodal Return initiations and a completion phase of a 27-year period from the original intent of the natal chart.

“Owning up to one’s current reality” and changing an toxic or unhealthy pattern can be very challenging for people in the age group of 27-28 (which ends about 1 to 1 ½ years prior to their first Saturn Return). This is especially true for those who addicted to escaping reality and/or have an abundance of creative force within their lives. In fact, there is an unofficial “27 Club” of musicians in the 20th and 21st Centuries and other artists dying during this period of time in their short lives.

A Nodal Reversal is a realignment with original intent often requiring a change to one or more basic patterns for the purpose of supporting an In the World Manifestation of the soul’s purpose. Must let go of attachment to lineage – sacrifice something (let go) . . . we can’t go down the same road anymore."

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »