Time lord / annual profections

February 16, 2021 at 02:51 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Time lord / annual profections
Started looking at this today. Thought I saw a thread about it. Was gonna add to it, but couldn´t find it. Oh well.

Haven´t really looked at this part of astrology before. Trying to see how accurate it is. Will probably start paying more attention to it, now that I grasp how it works (kinda)

I looked at my chart. I´m in a 6th house year, with timelord of Jupiter. Ok, that sounds kinda cool. I like Jupiter.

Supposedly anything that aspects Jupiter this year (for me) will be more important somehow. Trying to look back in my past to see how this might have played out. Just a couple months ago the grand conjunction of jup & sat occurred. Didnt seem any more or less special to me. ?

Anybody use this chart with any luck? Supposed to be a "valuable tool" or something like that..

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 16, 2021 at 07:30
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
I´d would like to know that too. It´s also my case. In the middle of the year Jupiter will enter Pisces. This must have a positive influence on the six house affairs. I hope I´m not wrong because I really need this.
February 16, 2021 at 17:01
(Sagittarius) Psyle
An annual profection can be equated to a year-long mild (or medium strength) transit.

Is a medium strength transit enough to manifest an event?

No, it only manifests a subtle planetary atmosphere.

In order to predict a concrete event you need at least 2, 3, 4 (or more) simultaneous transits/progressions/profection happening around the same time.

People who have had a 7th house annual profection AND other important transits have indeed had a new relationship during that year.
February 16, 2021 at 17:56
(Libra) leorising
This year your 6th house is protected, you would have to look at your Jupiter in birth chart and check the aspects. in addition to the annual prophecy you have to look at the solar return, transits, firdaria and other predictive reports. :68:
February 16, 2021 at 19:44
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
After all these answers, I can see that it is quite complex.

So, the ruler of the year is Jupiter, wich rules Sagittarius and also Pisces. We have Saggitarius in 3rd house. In your natal chart Jupiter occupies the 11th house. Mine is located in the 10th. Topics related to these three houses should be prominent this year. They will influence each other. How it will affect us depend on the aspects and many other elements, that I don´t understand :4:
February 16, 2021 at 20:23
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » leorising
Thanks !

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »