Can someone read this chart (huge 1st house stellium..)

November 26, 2018 at 19:35 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
Can someone read this chart (huge 1st house stellium..)
Hi,
this is the birthchart of my son, and i was wondering what you can see within his chart. anything about the relationship with mother and father, home life, education, talents,...? aswell as purpose in life, genral stuff..

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
December 3, 2018 at 20:24
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
Someone who has some insight into this chart?..
December 3, 2018 at 20:49
(Cancer) detectahead » MelodicBlu
You need to remove all the spacedust so that the chart is more readable. The busyness of it can confuse many who would otherwise reply
December 3, 2018 at 20:54
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » detectahead
Good point! Boom, done :)
November 7, 2019 at 16:57
(Aries) CrescentKitKat
I´m not sure I have much to say. Reading charts is not my forte, but I notice he has Pisces Rising with Neptune conjunct the Ascendant. I also have Neptune conjunct AC and I think people have a difficult time reading me and tend to project onto me a lot. It´s not necessarily negative, but sometimes getting to know myself and other people can be difficult, so healthy self-expression and self-discovery is always helpful.

His North Node is 1 degree Virgo, which is conjunct the royal fixed star Regulus, which moved into tropical Virgo after over 2,000 years in Leo. I´d look that up as well. Might be interesting! Although we don´t know how it will play out exactly with the movement into tropical Virgo.

The Uranus-Mercury-Moon conjunction also stuck out to me as something to watch. It might give him more of a ´flash of insight/intuition´ way of thinking. Maybe some impatience, although he does have Saturn trine to Mercury-Uranus, so maybe that will offer more discipline, stability and patience to his mental processes.
November 7, 2019 at 17:29
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » CrescentKitKat
Your reply is very useful and you mentioned some interesting things. i will look up this fixed star, tho i think i have checked the fixed stars already for him.
Neptune on the asc also makes the individual artistic and intuitive, dreamy, hows that for you?
For now my son i very very energetic, nervous tendencies, and easily hurt, such as when i simply say no ; he cries like something terrible happened. Sometimes he seems to react agressivly, also within good acts, such as hugging, there is a powerful almost agressiv emotion behind it. such as ´ its so fluffy i must kill it´ , tho most of the time when he hugs, he is super kind, warm and nurturing. he is very affectionate. a curious child with huge fascination for how things work from a very very early age, like researching very focused
November 7, 2019 at 17:48
(Aries) CrescentKitKat » MelodicBlu
Well it´s an interesting interplay with Neptune on AC. My AC is Capricorn and Neptune is 3 degrees away in the 1H and Uranus is 3 degrees away from Neptune, also 1H.

I´ve been described frequently as unusual, unique, independent, hard to pin down, etc. I actually have a lot of social anxiety, but I´m told I come across like I don´t give a fuck what people think. lol I´m a bit of a chameleon in social situations. I wouldn´t say it´s disingenuous, just that there are many facets of myself. I can comfortably hang with people from all socioeconomic backgrounds and I feel comfortable. I attribute that to my Neptune on AC.

I´m not very confident in my chart reading abilities, but I do notice his Moon in Aries is opposite his traditional Ascendant-ruler Jupiter. I´m not sure how that would play out, but it seems challenging to me.

I have a Pisces stellium and Aries Sun and your son has a Pisces-Aries mix, so maybe he is like me in that he is sensitive and a bit over-the-top. I can´t seem to do anything half-way. I´m either all-in or not at all. lol It´s a bit like a roller coaster ride, so many ups and downs and they all feel so intense and authentic and real.

I´ve heard that Mercury with a strong Saturn aspect or influence is prominent for ´gifted´ intellect.
November 7, 2019 at 17:51
Oh and I also love writing and odd arts and crafts. I used to do wire sculpture/wrapping as a kid. I took a couple classes on it and while all the other kids made jewelry or flowers, I made a 3-D penguin and 3-D dragon.

I read voraciously as a child and teen, mostly epic fantasy or scifi. When I got to college, I stopped writing novels and started writing nonfiction essays on my life. I still journal a lot and I think eventually I will set out to write something intensive and possibly for publication. Hard to say though.
November 7, 2019 at 17:53
That sounds familiar ´to do anything half-way´ ´ either all-in or not at all´ , he is also this way :) I look at him as a pisces, without thinking about it. i even forget he is actually a taurus, to me he feels like a pisces with a strong aries vibe, indeed. the 1st house stellium amplifies these aries qualities within him. Your chart reading abilities are pretty good, you do have some great insights and knwoledge :) thank you for sharing
November 7, 2019 at 17:57
Epic, this sure must be this neptunian energy on your ascendant who loves to make up dreamy worlds, even if its through a fantasy you write :)
I am determined to stimulate my son his artistic and creative abilities, he can sing really beautifully and dancing randomly.
If you enjoy writing, you should give it a try to publish something one day, you never know what might come out of your writing talents
November 7, 2019 at 18:03
Thank you! <3 I´m definitely still learning about astrology, but it´s fun to stretch my mind and try to read!

I´d say imagination and creative thinking is my forte in life. I feel very blessed in that way. I have an elaborate dream life and interest in the esoteric that inspires my imaginary worlds! Lots of exploring to do in life!
November 7, 2019 at 18:12
(Aries) ram_goat » MelodicBlu
For now my son i very very energetic, nervous tendencies, and easily hurt, such as when i simply say no ; he cries like something terrible happened. Sometimes he seems to react agressivly, also within good acts, such as hugging, there is a powerful almost agressiv emotion behind it. such as ´ its so fluffy i must kill it´ , tho most of the time when he hugs, he is super kind, warm and nurturing. he is very affectionate. a curious child with huge fascination for how things work from a very very early age, like researching very focused

Better make sure he never sees or learns how syringes, needles, zippo lighters and spoons work. Pisces also has a special weakness for that side of life too.
Please tell me you put the dildo on the TV away when he is at home. It´s very common for the issues adults have in their lives, to be at cross purposes with what a child needs for their emotional and psycholgical health- a safe wholesome home where they are loved and shown proper, healthy, emotional and physical behavoir modelled for them by their parents, each day. Your posts in here make me a little nervous for the child´s sake.

November 7, 2019 at 18:17
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » ram_goat
Haha funny you mention the deldo, yes this big ass thing is put away when he is home :) I have gone through several fucked up sexual things in life aswell as shit from childhood that did fuck me up, i know the outcome of such things onto your adult life. good you mention the weakness of pisces, i didnt know about those.
November 7, 2019 at 18:22
I had a rough childhood too, but I´m pretty thankful for it. I´ve met a few people who say they have great families and can´t think of a single traumatic experience in their life and I generally can´t connect. Whenever they hear of a sad experience from a friend, they tend to feel awkward or want to stop talking. Their lack of experience negates the possibility of intimate connection with a person who has a traumatic experience.

I´ve had therapists call my childhood ´developmental trauma´, as in there are so many traumatizing experiences in my life, that it was normalized.

Although I don´t go out of my way to suffer, I do feel thankful and appreciative of who I am now and how beautiful it is to experience depth of life in any capacity.
November 7, 2019 at 18:33
albert einstein - pisces

spike lee - 29th degree pisces

steve jobs - pisces

harvey weinstein - pisces. will end in infamy.

curt cobain - pisces and heroin addict. ended in suicide

search for the patterns...
November 7, 2019 at 18:41
I relate to what you have written, so much. I also find it difficult to connect to people who have had an easy life. The depths of life are so meaningful to me, and as you say, eventho the traumatic experiences were rather bad, there is always something to learn out of it, even when it seems to not make any sense at all. It makes you wise for seeing this, being aware of it.
November 7, 2019 at 18:56
Okay, interessting. What exactly do you want to point out with these?
My son is taurus with asc pisces. every sign has its darksides or weaknesses. it all depends on how his upbringing will be, how he will deal and process certain things throughout life. take a look at my chart for example, man if i research mars conjunct pluto, or mars in 8th , or mars conjunct northnode or whatever, its not a nice description, tho i chose to be a good person, i chose to learn from bad experiences, and i make sure my son will get this capacity too, so that he grows to be strong and wise. i will do whatever i can to make his life beautiful and give him the opportunities to blossom as his heart n soul desires to. i can see artistic abilities within his chart and thats exactly what i am doing, stimulate the positivity within him.
November 7, 2019 at 18:56
I also find it difficult to connect to people who have had an easy life.

Perhaps this is a quality you should learn, something to learn to appreciate..or risk becoming a figure like Lucifer, who has only hell and his own regret. Remeberance of his fall. His only two possessions for all of eternity, lived in hell.

Dour & joyless, in a way. Incapable of certain kinds of joy, that capacity killed by envy & shame.

Happy people are here for a reason, just as the unhappy & tragic are.

Their lives are as valid & "real" as your own. Your existence, mine, as well as "theirs" proves this.

View it as an avenue for transcendence. Transcendence takes many forms. For many people it involves standing up, and stepping out of the shit pile they wallow in, whether they were born into it, or chose it themselves, or were placed there by others. But it involves letting to in order to move on.. a tall order for the Pluto-ruled..
November 7, 2019 at 19:00
Aaaaaaand thats where my current partner came into my life. he is the person within my life who never had any bad experiences, i know his lightness, his optimism, his funloving personality, is what i should learn from.
November 7, 2019 at 19:04
Change your avatar to something that is deeply scorpionic but not dark..

In a small way, let´s see how much you have learned any lesson

by your interpretation of the task..

Something that invokes positive scorpionic nature.. that of the dove..
November 7, 2019 at 19:10
I can learn the lessons, therefore i do not have to shine this out through physical representation, such as change of profile picture.
This is my essence, it is who i am, how i prefer to present myself and how i feel comfortable (because i just really hate setting selfies as profile pic, i am sorry)
However, the lessons learned can be felt through how i am able to grow and change within my view on things in life, the lessons learned are felt and seen through how i smile and relativate, not by the way i dress, or the way i chose a profile picture, or any external thing.

Growth is from within, not from outside.
November 7, 2019 at 19:13
I hate selfies too. Most of them are dreadful.

However, the lessons learned can be felt through how i am able to grow and change within my view on things in life, the lessons learned are felt and seen through how i smile and relativate, not by the way i dress, or the way i chose a profile picture, or any external thing.

You just answered your own question there about why LDR does not work..

This is my essence, it is who i am, how i prefer to present myself and how i feel comfortable

The last 2 reasons are true, the first 2 are bullshit.
November 7, 2019 at 19:14
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » MelodicBlu
Not setting any selfie profile pic also has a past, such as, i wasnt allowed by an expartner to even upload selfies, while i did take selfies in the past, this behaviour slowly faded and i rarely take selfies.
Now, to prevent you from pointing out something you have mentioned in my other forum topic ´blaming others instead of yourself´ , not setting a profile pic might started out as a partner who didnt want me to, but slowly i have grown into seriously not feeling comfortable in doing so anyway. besides that, i am highly aware of my sexual energy within my appearance, this way i also avoid retarded hard dicks to just click because they see a nice face. I want people to connect to the real me, my soul, first before getting hard on my appearance
November 7, 2019 at 19:19
Well okay, it is your opinion, and thank you for sharing it.
November 7, 2019 at 19:24
i am highly aware of my sexual energy within my appearance, this way i also avoid retarded hard dicks to just click because they see a nice face. I want people to connect to the real me, my soul, first before getting hard on my appearance

Probably the most valid & practical reason so far.. Yes the internet is such a bad place in this regard. Partly it is the nature of the medium.. so focused.. but also there are a lot of stupid people in the world, and anyone can use the internet freely, except prisoners sitting in jail.
November 7, 2019 at 19:27
Okay, interessting. What exactly do you want to point out with these?

there are some very good pisces examples and some very bad ones.
that fish/neptune energy can soar very high, or sink very low.

there are a few signs that are very strong in this way, pisces is one of them.
that was my point.

Watch him closely, raise him well, be a good role model for him, and model
healthy behavior for him every day of his & your life. Tip the scales to the positive side, if possible.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »