Astro fun facts

February 14, 2021 at 18:50 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Astro fun facts
Today I was doing some 6th grade math with my daughter (least common denominator) and just for fun, I tried to find after what time the planets will take the same positions as today and math showed that it takes exactly
10.000.000.000.000.000 years

we found the lowes common denominator for

Mercury - 88 days
Venus - 225 days
Earth - 365 days
Mars - 686 days
Jupiter - 4332 days
Saturn - 10759 days
Uranus - 30685 days and
Neptune - 60189 days

So this also means that another kind of you could be born again in 10 quadrillion years. So take care, you´re rare! :5:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 14, 2021 at 19:03
(Libra) leorising
:75:
I had to revise high school math to do the first exam before the master´s selection.
I believe that in the next life with faith in God I will have another birth chart, God forbid to repeat this one. :44:
February 14, 2021 at 19:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"God forbid to repeat this one." :61: :61:

You´re right it would be lame :94:
February 15, 2021 at 02:00
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Those days are not exact as the year we complete shall be 365.24219 days. :44:
February 15, 2021 at 06:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
=====
Yeah I know, but that was too, too much :23: I´am just a standard nerd.
If I ever level up to pro-nerd I´ll probably include all those decimals too... :15::98:
February 15, 2021 at 07:25
(Taurus) theycallmetym
It will take 1.226485065 * 10^25 years but yiou not gonna see same stars on sky as earth moves some extra 6 hours 14 minute every year and after 1.226485065 * 10^25 years that shifting will be equal to somewhere around 2150 hours.I think its nearly impossible but again im not an expert/astronomer just very basic assumptions and calculations.
February 15, 2021 at 09:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » theycallmetym
=====
Right, that is a lot of time... :94:
February 15, 2021 at 11:39
(Scorpio) Del
I am pretty sure the planets never return to the same position. Every chart is unique.
Between Feb 15, 2000 and Feb 15, 2020 Mercury and the Moon are within 4 seconds of each other on April 5 2008 and April 14, 2008.
February 15, 2021 at 12:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Del
=====
Well the ting is that I actually believe that there must be some point in this time-space continuum when all planets were aligned and I choose to be crazy enough to declare it as a beginning of time.

I also believe that planets are mirroring our psychological traits from basic (Mars) to high (Neptune) and that we function in this neuro-domain from unconsciousness (vegetative, instinctive) Mars to preconcious (intuitive) Neptune

So in this Mars-Neptune spectrum, we only have few referent dots to mirror our roughly divided nature to: Morality (Saturn), Justice(Jupiter), Senses, body (Venus)...so if we find that time spot of alignment, we could start to track mathematical spots of all missing dots in that spectrum, so we will have mathematical spots between Saturn and Jupiter that reflects our feeling of justice with little bit of will to make it to law or spot where we will see the part of our personality that wants to bend morality a little bit to satisfy justice and so on...

We are way more than those couple of planets out there that just mirror some parts of us, because in reality we deal with a fields in us rather than spots in us that make some mutual aspects...

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration."

And these repetitive patterns of planet movements are also working by the laws of frequencies...
February 15, 2021 at 17:17
(Scorpio) Del » Moon_Queen
Possibly but I spent a little bit of time looking at the positions of the planets. The Sun and the Ascendant never return to the same position. I found this by accident. However I was looking at the exact position.So if you are leaving out the minutes maybe it is possible.

Maybe the creator is an Aries and started everything from that point.
February 21, 2021 at 10:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Fun fact of the day! :27:

If you successively decrease semi-major axis (average distance from Sun to planet) from Neptune to Sun each 1.62 times, you´ll get exactly 10 orbit rings and the last 5 (to Sun - Ceres/Palas/Juno, Mars, Earth, Venus and Mercury) will match in more than 90%.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »