Why am I so ANGRY?!

February 13, 2021 at 20:19 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user StillJustSara, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Why am I so ANGRY?!
You ever have those moments when you look at the entire world and everyone in it and rage: "I am going to burn you to the f´ing ground!" Yeah. That´s where I am at. Why am I feeling this so strongly and how in the hell do I move through it more quickly?!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 14, 2021 at 14:44
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
With all the stupidity, cruelty, willful blindness, greed etc , etc.....it’s no wonder You feel anger.
So do I.

The mindless group think of the mob from all sides is maddening.

There are salient points from many sides but
Trying to have a conversation about them is difficult because of the religious like beliefs each mob has about it’s issues.

Individuals are usually decent....but mobs ....ugh!

I think the internet has allowed the mobs to form in a bigger way then ever and it’s easier than ever to be drawn into the mess , even if You don’t participate.

I personally stopped paying attention in order to quench my anger.
I focus on my life just like I did before the internet.

All this is nothing new. It’s happened before we were alive and will continue when we are gone.
The internet has increased the madness.

I think humans will have to develop an internal spam filter to avoid being overwhelmed by bullshit .

So much we are exposed to is designed to activate us emotionally.

I try not to respond to the Outrage Machine anymore.

It’s the best defense I have come up with. It’s not perfect but it helps. :47:
:85: :95: :44: :5: :27:
February 14, 2021 at 15:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user virgopiscescancer, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Good to know it´s not only me :)
February 14, 2021 at 15:09
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I should have added the importance humor to my response.

For me humor is the best insulation from global madness. Plus it’s a good way to cut through the bullshit.

I laugh at myself all the time. Any group , idea , event is full of humor. Nothing is off limits.

It’s my number one red flag if an individual or group won’t be made fun of.

Life is serious business ,so humor is required.
February 14, 2021 at 15:33
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » virgopiscescancer
Ha ha......not by a long shot!
February 14, 2021 at 15:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
System message: Post has been written by user virgopiscescancer, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What do you mean by that? :)
February 14, 2021 at 16:19
(Taurus) nutelina
A lot of planets are now in Aquarius, and now you have :160: :194: :157:
February 14, 2021 at 16:37
System message: Post has been written by user StillJustSara, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Amen.
February 14, 2021 at 17:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Your progressed 7th house Leo Mars made square to your natal MC Scorpio Saturn somewhere around October 2020 making you very reactive to all sort of social issues.

Being in Cancer and in conjunction with SN in your natal, you never felt the intense nature of Mars, until it made this square to Saturn from Leo energy filed.

You probably experienced some sort of anxiousness (or depression or generally some mixed intense feelings) around 1993, since progressed Mars was in conjunction with your natal Uranus-Jupiter and square to natal Neptune and transit Jupiter back than, but being still in Cancer, there was no intensity like now...

This prog Mars-natal Saturn square will last next 8 years, but since this energy is completely new for you you´ll need time to adapt to it and to make it useful somehow. So, take you time and find ways to relax and release your valves from time to time...
February 14, 2021 at 19:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
=====
Oh my. That makes a lot of sense. Thank you so much!
February 14, 2021 at 21:03
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » virgopiscescancer
You are not the only one feeling angry by a long shot.

I mean You’re far from alone in this feeling.
February 14, 2021 at 21:43
=====
Animals!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 14, 2021 at 21:46
=====
Babins in my backyard...they love my medley of rocket apples and carrots.
Login
(Log in)
February 14, 2021 at 22:23
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » StillJustSara
I know deer love apples. I used to live in a place with an apple tree and it brought in the deer when the apples were in season.

I’d guess that bear isn’t in Your backyard.

I don’t think my cat Tuesday would appreciate a bear living with us. I’d need a second couch! :4:

If I brought a bear home Tuesday would make this face. :2:
Login
(Log in)
February 14, 2021 at 22:38
=====
No bears? What does Tuesday think about horses and wolves?
Login
(Log in)
February 14, 2021 at 22:40
=====
A beauty!
Login
(Log in)
February 14, 2021 at 22:48
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » StillJustSara
She’s never seen a horse or a wolf. Foxes, deer, skunks , raccoons she’s seen.

A wolf would probably try and eat her.

I like them. I love all animals and nature in general.

Walking in the woods keeps me sane. Ha, ha ...as much as that’s possible.

In Your neck of the woods there’s all sorts of great nature.
February 15, 2021 at 06:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » StillJustSara
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You´re welcome!

With the environment like that, and all those beautiful animals, you´ll get over it very soon :78:
February 15, 2021 at 14:33
(Pisces) fishscales
Yeah I get like that.

It helps to step back and ask yourself what the benefit is of feeling that way.

This Buddha quote is also helpful to shift perspective: "Being angry at someone is like holding a hot coal in your hand and expecting the other person to get burned."

Also try and analyze what is at the root of making you feel that way...it almost never has anything to do with what you think you´re mad about at the time. :61:
February 16, 2021 at 01:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
Excellent suggestion. I will reflect on that. Thank you for responding!
February 16, 2021 at 05:05
(Libra) C rising » StillJustSara
Progressed moon conjunct neptune tends to magnify ones emotional sensitivity/depth, my advice, dont watch the news, put some gentle music on instead, or watch a film, try out some herbal tea for some relaxing effects, you should be careful when taking drugs of any kind as many people report that they are affected more than normal with strong moon/neptune aspects.
February 16, 2021 at 23:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » C rising
=====
I am definitely experiencing hypersensitivity. Lost my temper today and had to walk it off. It was something that normally would have triggered me but not to the degree that it did.

Thank you for the suggestions: I pulled my Tension Tamer tea out of the cupboard and have a couple sample gummies for calming my nerves (ashwaganda and theanine) from HUM Nutrition.

No watching news for me. That will send me over the top. :10:

Will this be passing anytime soon? This is really uncomfortable!
February 17, 2021 at 03:42
(Libra) C rising » StillJustSara
It seems to be peaking around now, so another few weeks should see things level out a tad, and around july your prog. moon will change signs to sagg, a welcome relief as sagg moon usually expresses as a more jovial/philosophical placement.
You do have your prog. venus changing signs too in the coming months, into Scorpio, which means that it will be changing from its rulership (libra) to detriment (Scorpio), so you will have to contend with emotional challenges when relating to others, which is really the lesson inherent in this change. You should learn a lot about yourself over the coming year because venus in scorp will allow you to develop your more investigative side, just realize that your venus in libra placement should still be used for relations, but the scorpio addition will add extra considerations into the equation. The potential downfall of this progression is acting out the negative aspects of Scorpio, so be aware that you might find yourself making some surprising decisions as you get used to the newish energy.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »