Healing capabilities

February 13, 2021 at 04:17 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Xfighter29
Healing capabilities
My numerology reports that I may have healing capabilities. This is the first time I’ve heard this and I’ve been into astrology for years. I do not know how to read charts but just a general understanding of sun and moon signs. If someone does have time and capability I would greatly like to know more about myself in this manner. I’ve always internally felt strong and energetic, maybe this has something to do with healing? Or not? Thank you in advance.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 15, 2021 at 17:48
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
You were born on a high aptitude day, some medical knowledge would help you in your quest! :44:
February 15, 2021 at 18:39
(Taurus) nutelina
Can you link where you have this information from? I could try it myself for example.
February 15, 2021 at 19:31
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Too bad the numerology wasn´t more specific. There are all kinds of healing and healers - healing body, mind, spirit. So, I´ll just tell you what I see in regard to healingal h anything.

You are a leader-type and you are used to taking responsibility for other people (Leo rising and South Node with Sun in Aries, 10th. You have a strong independent streak.

People who are doctors, nurses, medical professionals often have Sun, Moon or ASC in Virgo - the natural ruler of the health and healing 6th house. You do have Pluto in Virgo and you also have Moon and Mars in Capricorn in the 6th. So, here I would think there would be at least an interest in health.

The ruler of your 6th house is Saturn in Taurus, in the 10th. Taurus makes me think that you´d be more intedentrested in herbs - maybe growing them, harvesting them and using them for healing. Taurus is an avid gardener. The ruler of Taurus is Venus on the 9th house cusp - in Pisces - and that makes me feel like you could attune to a person´s spiritual health as well - or perhaps be an inspired herbalist - combining herbs or having a strong intuition how you might use them for healing.

The Libra IC makes me think that all you need is to surround yourself with the proper support if you want to pursue a healing profession. You will learn about yourself through teachers or mentors. don´t let your independent streak stop you from taking advantage of being an apprentice or student with the right teacher. You will never lose your uniqueness nor are you in danger of having poor boundaries. You will be your own person and you´ll do it your own way - after you´ve learned the fundamentals.

That is - if you decide you want to be in the healing arts. I could be wrong about herbs. I´m just going with a logical story line that I could see on the topic of healing, given the signs and planets. Perhaps there is another avenue that could appeal to you more - flower essences, aroma therapy, massage therapy, sex therapy - teaching people how to be more aware of their senses - the possibilities are endless. And then of course, there are traditional avenues you could pursue, but I assume you might like less than more alternative methods.

Anyway, it felt really wonderful when I was looking at your chart and imagining you growing herbs or working with them. Does any of this resonate with you?

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
January 7, 2022 at 00:56
(Aries) Xfighter29 » JayJayAstrology
Thank you so much! You are very accurate. As an adult I’ve taken a liking to gardening and homeopathic remedies… including growing cannabis. Thank you again for taking the time to respond in such a deep thorough way!
January 7, 2022 at 13:42
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Xfighter29
You are welcome!
January 8, 2022 at 17:55
(Aries) TabbyCat01 » JayJayAstrology
I am very new to Astrology and everything that comes with it. It seems like you are well versed on the subject. Could you please guide me a bit as well.
Thank you,
January 9, 2022 at 21:27
(Taurus) Rosincvist » TabbyCat01
Low count of exact aspects is good, gives freer expression to planetary energies!
The Arizona Astrologer is enough of a long standing professional to demand pay for every tidbit!
January 10, 2022 at 00:03
(Aries) TabbyCat01 » Rosincvist
Thank you, I will definitely keep that in mind. Have a wonderful evening. :75:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »