Stupid Leo hate thread

February 12, 2021 at 12:02 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
Stupid Leo hate thread
I wanted to know more about YouTube personalities and figured astrology is another excellent tool for the job but sometimes good things come by themselves if you wait long enough. I figured Patrick Bet-David had something to do with Leo. While I knew he was Libra because he mentioned it, there was clearly something seeking attention and typical Leo behaviour :61: and of course I laughed when Ray told him he is Leo rising. That was funny, he also has a lot of personal (4?) in Scorpio which is neatly explained by Ray.

Then he goes on about the astrology and history of presidents and the USA itself.

Very informative and entertaining.
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 21, 2021 at 13:36
(Taurus) nutelina
I might as well play the joker here...
YouTube
YouTube
March 13, 2021 at 20:24
(Taurus) nutelina
Here´s another Leo for sure and I smell some Libra... What do you guys think?

I´ve found interesting details about some of the more infamous youtubers I follow, I wonder who has done the same?
YouTube
YouTube
March 14, 2021 at 13:25
(Taurus) nutelina
This guy I looked up, moon in Taurus but he seems quite watery, little insane for his moon, drama guy, some bad leo aspect there as well? Gregory Mannarino doesn´t seem very Libra like the Awaken with JP.

I´ve seen more and more of these guys go insane, this one on 2:30... Poor rich guy.

Next would be Max Keiser. :4:
YouTube
YouTube
March 16, 2021 at 16:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
JP is out of Zodiac! :75:
March 17, 2021 at 00:32
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Are you saying you hate me Nutelina. :61: Depends on what Leo transit I´m experiencing I suppose. I have different shades of Leo. Today, I´m a very quiet one, but I suppose that´s probably because of the Pisces. :61:
March 18, 2021 at 09:43
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
Yeah you always pretend you are everything so you must be Leo :61:

Of course I don´t hate you or anyone. Why would you mind anyway? I see most of those Leo´s are touchy and easily angered. They must be thinking highly of themselves but very uncertain under the hood.

To all uncertain Leo´s: yes the world doesn´t revolve about you so don´t worry about it. :61:

If you feel triggered about what I write then where is the problem? :3:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »