Lots of challenging aspects

February 12, 2021 at 05:01 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) wilks222
Lots of challenging aspects
Hi guys.

I usually don’t come on here for chart interpretations, but I would love to get some input/advice on this chart.

My sister just had a baby girl and I want to understand her chart a bit better. She’s only a few hours old so lots of planets in Aquarius in the 3rd house and there are a ton of challenging aspects.

Any insights? Thanks!!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 12, 2021 at 06:01
(Taurus) s81
Hi, square aspects are challenging yes, but specially for the will of the person. The person will have to deal with those two planets in a square aspect and resolve their tendencies and forces. Squares usually push people to grow and became better versions of themselves, so it is not bad by default.
Many planets in house 3 means that, for example, communication will be really important for her. Also that she might build strong relations with siblings, coworkers, etc. House 3 its all about what Gemini is about.
Looking at her chart I guess she will be somewhat impulsive in what she does (Uranus in 6) but reflexive after all (Mercury retrograde). In fact, Uranus is pretty important in her chart since is the ruler of Aquarius where is that stellium present.
With Uranus in Taurus in square to all that stellium, she might be really into what Uranus in Taurus means, specially now and in the following decades: economic change, climate change, etc. And specifically because it is in square to Jupiter, which is the ruler of her House 2 (how she will earn money for example). So she might dedicate to something related to that interaction between Jupiter (tourism, entertainment, teaching, religion, etc) and Uranus (technology, electricity, etc).
With Pluto in house 3 she will love the truth always, she will like solve mysteries for example, etc.
With Mars in Taurus she will be very patient, but as soon as she decides to do something, she will do it no matter what, no one will stop her.
I think babies entering this world these days have interesting charts.
February 12, 2021 at 12:19
(Leo) wilks222 » s81
Thank you! Very interesting perspective. I appreciate you taking the time to reply to me!
February 12, 2021 at 13:51
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
I don´t believe in reading a baby´s chart - just because we don´t know for sure how the baby will use these energies. I will work with parents and their toddler´s charts after the personality has emerged and there is some indication how the child is using the energies. That´s just me though.

This is an exceptional chart! I can see why you posted it! Keep us posted, will you! I´d like to know how she develops.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
February 12, 2021 at 14:00
(Leo) wilks222 » JayJayAstrology
Understood. Thank you!

Without reading the chart, How exactly is it exceptional? Because of the cluster of planets in the 3rd house Aquarius?
February 12, 2021 at 14:56
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » wilks222
That´s a big part of it. Please do let us know how she develops. I really want to know. I have two theories about what is exceptional, but it would not be ethical to express them.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »