I’m forced into a marriage ?

February 10, 2021 at 20:36 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Rebellarina
I’m forced into a marriage ?
Hello guys,
Long story short,
my parents and relatives arranged me a marriage from a guy who’s older than me by +11 yrs AND he lives abroad so I didn’t even see him in person, I’ve refused him so many times but I couldn’t change my fate.
I’m thinking of escaping the country even though it will put me under the risk of death. Still can’t stop thinking of leaving everyone and everything and start over.
It’s an emergency question to me😔 does anyone have an idea if I will be able to escaand live alone? Will I regret? Will i succeed ? Will I surrender and get married? I’m so much concerned I can’t even rest an eye please help 💕

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
February 10, 2021 at 21:29
(Virgo) rohini moon
This sucks.

That´s life in certain countries, though. And, no, I don´t agree with it at all. The age thing grosses me out.

Anyway that your parents would try and listen to your plea?
February 10, 2021 at 21:41
(Virgo) Plutoncita
Hazlo! En el siglo XXI Y todavia existe este tipo de practicas.. haz tu vida nadie puede obligarte hacer lo que no quieres...
February 11, 2021 at 04:57
(Taurus) Rebellarina » rohini moon
Well honey I’ve been trying the “talking” for 2 months now it’s not doing anything. I even told the groom on a call that I don’t want him but he doesn’t mind it. He apparently has no dignity
February 11, 2021 at 04:59
(Taurus) Rebellarina » Plutoncita
It’s risky and ungarenteed that it might cost me my life that’s why I’m asking if I will survive or not 😔
February 11, 2021 at 06:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Can you use the "Right of asylum" in some foreign embassy or some other religion organisation?

Have you got birth data for that man parents want you to marry?

How do your parents got married?

There is some slight indication of marriage in June this year in your progressed/transit chart with the progressed Mars trine natal Venus and progressed Mars in midpoint between progressed Mercury and Progressed Sun.
Sun conjuction Mercury in progressed chart is indicator of true marriage but when some other personal (or outer) planet find itself in midpoint of progressed Sun and Mercury, that is usually marriage for the cause of that midpoint planet.
This is something I call pseudo-marriage, because it is conditioned by midpoint planet.
In your case, Mars, as the planet of survival, is indicating that purpose of this marriage is plain survival and with the transit North Node over the progressed Sun and progressed Moon over your natal North Node this situation is also pretty important for you soul growth.

You need to be wise (as you are) and follow your feelings and instincts, since whatever we say here, your soul knows the best what is the best for you, and what is your best interest :15:
February 11, 2021 at 07:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
When I look at the Nodes in your natal chart, the axis is going from DC-SN-Pisces to AC-NN-Virgo.
This all mean that you are born under the strong influence of people around you and because of that inborn feeling of equality, oneness, need to sacrifice and sort of world-savior tendencies, you usually forgot to be self-centered and have no ability to see what is your best interest (AC-Virgo).
You need to learn to be pragmatic in this life, to organize, take systematic logic actions (Virgo stuff) and to work in you own best interest (AC stuff)

Aside all this, Draconic chart is pointing at your natal Taurus Mars-Sun (to survive physically - physical endurance and strength) as your soul pick (Draconic Moon over that natal Sun-Mars) for soul evolution, so this pseudo-marriage Sun-Mars-Mercury, seen in progressed could be this soul challenge. Draconic Sag Sun-Mars, being at your IC, is reveling the role of your family in this, because they picked a man that lives in foreign country (the Sag thing)...
Draconic Moon square natal 6th house Uranus (rebellion against common practice, custom and habits) is your another Soul (Moon) pick.
Whether you reject (resist) or use this marriage for your Sun-Mars cause (survival) you´ll grow.

I´m saying again that this is all just my reading and my point of view and that you should be primary relay on you personal feeling about the situation...
February 11, 2021 at 08:06
(Virgo) Plutoncita » Rebellarina
Perdona la ignorancia pero porque te puede costar la vida?
February 11, 2021 at 08:16
(Virgo) Plutoncita
La promesa de tu carta indica con jupiter en la 7 que tu pareja sera extranjero o vive en el extranjero.. no hay aspectos malos alli venus tambien esta en la 7 .. tu sol esta en la 9 la del extranjero ... tendrias que mirar tu revolucion solar!ya que esta cerca.. y da avisos de cosas importantes
February 11, 2021 at 09:50
(Taurus) nutelina
Question is if you can take care of yourself and get a good job. Is your education up to it or do you have to study still?
February 11, 2021 at 12:22
(Taurus) Rebellarina » Moon_Queen
In syria there’s no foreign embassies right now, otherwise I would have applied for asylum.
I’m currently looking for any organization that could help but so far I found no possible way other than smuggling to Lebanon. Which will cost a lot

My parents got married very traditionally and couldn’t divorce afterwards bcuz they fear relatives too.

And yes you’re right the groom said he could visit to marry me in June or July. But if not, I’ll be sent yo him.

Your analysis is 99.8% correct
Thank you so much
February 11, 2021 at 12:27
(Taurus) Rebellarina » nutelina
No I’m still undergraduated but I’m an adult ofv ill be able to take care of myself once I’m out.
February 11, 2021 at 12:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rebellarina
=====
You´re welcome, and being that 9th house Taurus Sun-Mars, I´m pretty sure you´ll find the way to solve this situation.

Pars Fortuna (spot of inevitable destiny and good fortune) is in conjunction with your rebellious Uranus, so you sure keep trying but 6th house way - safely :15:
February 11, 2021 at 12:59
(Libra) leorising
Look I know it is a situation that seems hopeless. but I imagine that your life outside that marriage can be much worse. in my country it is said to be liberal, but the only way of life for women is linked to marriage, unfortunately outside it is only illusion with tragedies and abuses. try to meet your fiance, love can come with time. :108:
I also have jupiter in pisces, your husband must not be bad, he must be someone who is spiritual, calm, full of love like a goldfish. :108:
now in May we already have an appetizer of this return of jupiter, next year will be a year of many blessings for us. :108:
February 11, 2021 at 18:02
(Taurus) nutelina » Rebellarina
Well depends, many young people in Spain for example are without work for years. But everything should be planned in advance so that you are gone and onto a good start somewhere else. :15:

Maybe an idea is study abroad... Esp. if you are a refugee, I know the Netherlands could be a good place. Or Germany.
February 11, 2021 at 18:18
(Scorpio) amandaallansson
If you have a feeling he will control you or abuse you in some way you should definitely try to find a way to escape. Try to find a temporary place outside of your city/town and find a job there until you can get to Lebanon.
February 12, 2021 at 08:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user windinthetrees, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You likely have a challenging time ahead no matter what you choose. If you decide to marry him, do you think he would not be angry with you or abuse you? You have told him repeatedly you don´t want to marry him. If you do just because you feel you have no choice, he may take it out on you. You are young, strong and wanting to be independent. Your whole life is in front of you. It is too bad we do not have his chart.

If you think you are in more danger by not marrying him and starting your life over, I am wondering if you did marry him what is the possibility of you being able to leave him later? You may need to follow your intuition to keep yourself safe.

I see a challenge for you no matter what you decide. There is a lot of pressure on you. Solar Arc Chiron is currently conjunct your Pluto and in several years will conjunct your IC. There is a lot of wounding at your core and with family issues. Pluto does trine your 7th house Venus so people may just be doing what the culture has imposed on them.

Solar Arc Directed Uranus will conjunct your Descendent in about 5 years. If you do not have some degree of freedom and independence in your relationships before then, this likely will be an indicator.

Does anyone see indicators of outside assistence? Without an embassy there I don´t know what type of agency could help.
February 12, 2021 at 18:48
(Taurus) Rebellarina » windinthetrees
Thank you darling. I’m definitely having hard time dealing with every single relative of mine
His birth date is 19th of Sep 1998 as he mentioned today
He’s promising me freedom and independence after marriage BUT he asked me to cover up and change the way I dress in the very first call 🤔 I think he’s a liar or he’s just selling me words to get my acceptance
It’s really hard to get out the syrian land
I’m thinking of divorcing him after marriage bcus it’s the only safe way to go out of here
Any thoughts?
February 12, 2021 at 18:58
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » Rebellarina
Can you file a divorce on your own or do you also need your husbands permission? If you can file a divorce then plan the escape already now.

If it helps I had experience someone born on the same date as your next husband, not the same year but 19th of September which is the sign of Virgo. They can be quite stubborn, wanting things to be a certain way to reach perfectionism. So you are prepared. But unless you have his exact birth time ofc it´s hard to describe a person in every detail
February 12, 2021 at 19:09
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste, I agree with the other poster,any decision will bring stress,tensions frustration etc but you are young and can definitely get thru this very challenging period.
Lookin at his chart using vedic astrology, he has Saturn and Mars debilitated AND possibly Moon with Rahu in Leo(with 2 more planets,meaning an imbalance) which imo don´t seem conducive to getting married.Imo Arrange marriage will only work if the two parties both are willing AND thier charts are MATCHED to see if there is long term compatibility and longevity in mutual agreement with each other🙏
February 12, 2021 at 19:16
(Taurus) Rebellarina » amandaallansson
We’re not married yet honey it’s just an engagement and I guess the marriage is in 5 months from now 😔 also in arab region the law is by the men’s side i need a very good reason to divorce
February 12, 2021 at 19:19
(Taurus) Rebellarina » Datta108
I think he’s mentally unstable indeed and probably insecure and simple. Can you please tell me if there’s an indication of abusive attitude? It’s my major concern because it’s a common thing to experience domestic abuse especially first few months after marriage 😔 yes unbelievable but it’s how dominance of men manifests in Middle East
February 12, 2021 at 19:37
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Rebellarina
Having Rahu and Moon by itself is not giving me the best feeling, plus 2 more planets in dominating Leo could be unpleasant (to say the least),do you have money to get your charts MATCHED by a professional vedic astrologer?? Because imo that´s the only way I can definitely tell if this guy is dangerous
February 12, 2021 at 19:41
Umm I don’t think I can afford that 😅 but thanks for the prediction I had a feeling he’s a manipulative liar and now you kinda addressed it
February 12, 2021 at 19:48
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Rebellarina
That´s just my gut instinct, I could be mistaken..
Will you have access to your friends and family if you do marry him?? Or are you in eminent danger if you do??
February 12, 2021 at 19:52
Yes illbe able to contact them. Hopefully
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »