CANCER in almost every placement

February 9, 2021 at 00:47 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) megsymoo24
CANCER in almost every placement
Hi everyone !

I have a lot of cancer in my chart, My sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars and North Node are all in Cancer.

I was wondering if the there is anyone able to tell me anything about myself from my chart in regards to anything ! Assumptions about me, possible life goals, best career choices, information on relationships and family.

Also how are all the cancer placements to effect me?

Any insight would be appreciated, thank you !

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 9, 2021 at 02:29
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
To understand your :174: planets we look at Cancer´s ruler :116: which is in Pisces, not bad at all, then we look at Pisces´ rulers which are in :181: and :172: ( :159: & :156:) not too bad at all!; Your generation is only starting to appreciate the clarity it gets from :199: in :181:!
February 9, 2021 at 21:15
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Oh my yes - Cancer! Well, your South Node wound is in Capricorn - which means that you take a lot of responsibility for others. It almost looks to me that you might be a "counselor" type - someone who cares for the spiritual health of people. Is that right? It´s like you want them to find peace or be peaceful.

It´s possible that you help others out of guilt, or as a way to avoid feeling judged as bad if you don´t - but regardless of why you do it, this chart is saying that it´s time to nurture yourself. All those personal planets in Cancer are about you nurturing you - so that you can develop your own self-identity that is separate from helping or serving others.

You might really need an artistic or creative hobby to be truly happy - if you don´t have a creative career. If you have a creative career, then that´s good. You are to develop your own unique person - be special. I think you especially have a talent with writing, language and doing something in communications - but whatever you do, it needs to be creative and something you truly enjoy doing.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
February 9, 2021 at 23:57
(Cancer) TimeLord
I have NN Conjunct Mercury Conjunct Sun in Cancer. I always prefer family life and comfort than other things in life.
February 10, 2021 at 01:42
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste, using vedic astrological techniques, you have Taurus Rising in Rohini nakshatra which are venus and moon ruled so possible work/jobs/career in Venusian type jobs which can bring good wealth, name and fame overall especially since the moon is powerfully placed in Aquarius in the all important 10th house of career/work.(don´t forget I predicted it when your rich and famous!!!)
On a negative note,chances of more than 1 marriage is not ruled out,especially if marriage takes place before 2028,caution is needed in that area of life to avoid deep disappointment.
As of January 2020,your Sade sati period is goin on,this is a 7 year period of Saturn that could be very challenging plus you are in Saturn maha dasa so delays,denials and some hardships may be possible, if things get tough there are spiritual remedies you can do to help offset any heavy karma so no worries.
If possible wear the colors of auspicious planets in your chart,white for venus and green for mercury.Avoid too much red or yellow imo..Wearing a Diamond or Emerald(wearing Emerald starting in 2025 could be very beneficial) but avoid Red coral or yellow sapphire🙏

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »