Empty houses

February 7, 2021 at 16:47 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user virgopiscescancer, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Empty houses
What if you have 2nd, 8th and 11th house empty? Is there any meaning of that?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 8, 2021 at 00:37
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
I´d like to know to... I think one of my houses are empty .... it might be the 8th one too... Um, I thought I read once that it can mean a vague description or open to possibilities....? Since there is no set indicator of what could generally be.... but I´m not super positive about that exactly...
February 8, 2021 at 00:40
(Virgo) rohini moon
Empty houses in a chart, just means that whatever house it is, won´t necessarily be a huge focus for you in this life, it doesn´t mean that the empty house means nothing though! It does, in its own way. So, you look to see who rules that house, and then where does that lord sit? This will tell you a lot more regarding the empty houses.

I´ll use me as an example. Aquarius is my 4th house - empty. But - Saturn rules it. Saturn sits in my 12th house. So, you go from there, so on and so forth
February 8, 2021 at 01:30
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
I have the nodes, Vertex, and several of the asteroids that Demetra George wrote about decades ago in the fifth and eleventh houses. It means I have talents if I can just get around the major planets!
You mention three of the four succeedent houses being empty, that could make you a little bit more liberal.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »