Make assumptions about me based on my big 6!

February 6, 2021 at 22:26 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Aribeariez
Make assumptions about me based on my big 6!
I’ve seen this going around on Tiktok and here. I’m curious what people think of me based on my big 6! I’m a Libra Sun, Libra Mercury, Libra Venus, Taurus Moon, Leo Mars, and Cancer Ascendant. Please be as nice or brutal as you please. (I am a Cancer ascendant though, so I can’t promise I won’t cry)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 6, 2021 at 23:33
(Scorpio) David Evans
Poor Cancer Asc, Scorpio is making assumptions first :122: :84:

Libra Sun: Social Butterfly, perhaps a bit shallow

Libra Mercury: Chatterbox, your audience may have their ears fall off. But you likely communicate well.

Libra Venus: (Same as me, i know something :3:), You want this perfectly balanced love life. You do your best to judge in fairness, attempting to see from other perspectives. Unfortunately, you want that perfect dream too much, you will likely never find, and judge everyone for it.

Taurus Moon: You are emotionally stubborn, if someone makes you mad, you will let them know. You probably bond over food. You love food, careful not to eat too much compared to your exercise levels.

Leo Mars: Trouble alert, passion is your flame, and flame is your game. Ain´t nothing bogging down your levels of hyper energy.

Cancer Asc: You come across as very family oriented, yet also very emotional (water sign after all). You can´t hide your emotions very well, but at least they will know.

Conclusion of my assumption; You are a very talkative idealist, who LOVES to party. You are a wild one, watch out! Trouble is here, trouble is you! You probably don´t like silence :61:
February 14, 2021 at 09:28
(Sagittarius) GothPunkNY
Just something to think about... "your" big 6 might be different from "the" big 6. The biggest "things" I look for aren´t those big 6, but things like any stellium or grouping, degrees (anything within a degree or two of each other, no matter where they are), big time North/South Nodes, cusps, Part of Fortune, Chiron, and any weird thing you find yourself personally drawn to. I have a thing about Lilith and the centaurs. Your 4th house is interesting, and that Chiron in your 5th house is something I can sympathize with! (Sorry to bend that topic so much! Lol! :1:)
February 14, 2021 at 09:47
(Leo) Anni23
You seem like you must be a very chill person the majority of the time, but with you mars in Leo perhaps occasionally impetuous, but actually Leo´s are quite laidback too, which not everyone seems to realise ha. Also with a cancer ascendant I´d say that you would appear sensitive and mellow but maybe sometimes melancholic or moody

Ohh but your ascendant should mirror your moon which would make you seem grounded
February 22, 2021 at 02:55
(Libra) Aribeariez » GothPunkNY
Can you explain more about my 4th house? And Chiron?
February 22, 2021 at 10:35
(Capricorn) Zionna
You have a moon in Taurus like me :61:. You probably love to cook, possibly overeat and you can conceal emotions. But you do crave intimacy sometimes.

You´re also a Libra so you probably like expensive materials and things that make you look good. On top of you having a Taurus moon, you´ll probably spend on anything to look top tier.

Libra: very indecisive.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »