Personal year 7

February 5, 2021 at 21:53 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Personal year 7
Hola!.

I recently started a personal year 7 and, especially as a life path 7, I was curious what to expect of it.

Some descriptions say it´s one of the toughest years.

What did you experience during this time?. What to expect?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 5, 2021 at 22:27
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
so it means that last year you had year 6 - which is getting married, getting kids...so if non of that happen why would you think that this year would be disaster :D .. I don´t find it reliable at all, the whole numerology thing...
February 6, 2021 at 02:42
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
Hi Luna Alba,

during cycle year 7 is no more difficult or tough than any of the numbers. It depends on perspective. All lives are different.

7s is not one that runs after things like the other numbers. It attracts, draws to them, manifests. . .

At best during this year cycle is to seek wisdom, truths, hidden knowledge. connection to the spiritual world. it is a time of rest, slowing down and introspection.

People generally with 7 in their numerology always figure things out on their own. They tend to learn specialized subjects and surround themselves with intelligence. Needing time alone is also very important for 7s.

Im currently in a 7 year cycle. last time I had one I lost my job and other series of misfortunate events. Instead of “diving in fear and depression I started studying. I took photography classes, learning to process everything from film to finish in the darkroom. I was mostly photographing nature landscapes, hiking, also meditation was very beneficial. and by the end of the year I got a job, I didn’t even have to look for it. It´s always having Faith over fear with the 7 number.
February 6, 2021 at 12:18
(Gemini) Soulstice
Hi! This might help you :-) https://numerology.astro-seek.com/p…

I´m in personal year 9. Together with 4 and 7, these are years which require inner strength, or the development of it, I´d say. Don´t be afraid to look at yourself, your deepest fears, trauma, but also your strengths ... Always willing to talk more about this via personal message! :)

Best of luck, thinking of you :78:
February 6, 2021 at 13:34
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » ZynCitrus
There are some things in numerology that I resonate with, but it´s a much more divided thing than even astrology :)).

Well, last year I had some romantic opportunities, so I felt that nice 6 vibration for a bit...but just in October I met someone with more potential, that Ive been knowing distantly for a few years already. We talked daily since the first meeting, hanged out and we were together.

But since my bday, I feel smth is off and is he is not totally detached from his previoys relation.

So, I don´t know what to do...I guess I should wait. I´m waiting for this month and winter to end, it´s never my best time duting these months.
February 6, 2021 at 14:02
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Soulstice
Ohh, I read about that...I was just curious about real experiances.

A 9 year/end of cycle ...must be profoundly transformative, some things might end but the good part is your next year will bring a new beginning.

February is a 9th vibration month for me...and it feels very heavy...so was December, another 9th vib...I got covid and needed to self isolate.

So I´m not very eager to experience the 9th vib...I will also have my Saturn Return back then.

Best of luck to you! :68:
February 6, 2021 at 14:04
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » OctoberScorpio
"7s is not one that runs after things like the other numbers. It attracts, draws to them, manifests".

So as a life path 7 I shouldn´t run after things or people, right?. It´s better to wait for situations that cause change and to react in those situations?.

To react, not to initiate?
February 6, 2021 at 14:38
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » Luna Alba
If there’s someone you’re keen to, like, of course you should express it but not chase after them. also know you have strong manifestation powers within that 7

Idk the rest of your numbers. Numerology is as complex as Astrology. We’re not just our life path number, it´s an entire blueprint exactly like a birth chart.
February 6, 2021 at 15:16
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » OctoberScorpio
Yup...I like numerology.

It´s a 7 made out of 2 and 5.

When you say about the blueprint do you refer to the psychomatrix?
February 6, 2021 at 15:36
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » Luna Alba
yes :)

I use Pythagorean system and this is one way of getting your numbers.

just like astrology, there are many ways to calculate our blueprint. the numbers in your name and date of birth are the most important.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »