Thoughts on my girlfriends chart?

November 24, 2018 at 06:54 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) corylee8180
Thoughts on my girlfriends chart?
Any input or insight on my girlfriends natal chart?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 24, 2018 at 12:18
(Cancer) 77Cancri
I like her chart. Sun in Gemini, Moon and Mars in Taurus. Conjunction of Moon and Mars; maybe a conjunction or a trine between Mercury and Venus.

Talkative girl who’s emotionally grounded with a strong and determined drive. I’d say provide her with emotional and financial security and she’s all yours; depending on how the synastry lines up
November 24, 2018 at 13:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AdeptMagician, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Gold digger.
November 24, 2018 at 13:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » AdeptMagician
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
She could be. On the basis of Tau-Sco-Cap-Can dominance and those planets aspect. But why so strong conviction? Can you be more detailed?
November 24, 2018 at 13:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Mercury trine Jupiter and Saturn which is very good, mentally stable.

Venus opposition Uranus and Neptune --- female very romantic, intuitive, imaginative, artistics, unique and friendly (in good scenario) --- or her love emotions not long stable (in medium-bad scenario), or a bit promiscuite (in bad scenario).
November 24, 2018 at 14:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
System message: Post has been written by user AdeptMagician, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Just her 10th house. Can you post a synastry chart? Her 10th is in Taurus with Mars Lilith and the south node there, obviously she has issues with money. With that said though, I just took a quick look and you shouldn´t ever rely on such a thing. Also, I drank wine today. :1:
November 24, 2018 at 15:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » corylee8180
=====
Okay and now go to synastry again and reduce Orbis of aspects and post it again. (Under the chart is Settings - Extended settings: House system, Aspects, Orbs). Click on Orbs and put Less than 3 degrees. So we can see only important lines and not a mess like this with hundreds of pointless relations.
November 24, 2018 at 16:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » corylee8180
=====
No. It isn´t fixed. You just clicked on wrong place. You cliked on "Switch B x A" tab. So the same mess. Just changed sides. :61:
November 24, 2018 at 16:26
(Scorpio) corylee8180 » MarvinReal
Okay it is this looking right now? lmao
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »