Potential half brother but I am not sure

February 3, 2021 at 00:23 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) tazzz
Potential half brother but I am not sure
Hey community!

I am new to the forum and hope to get to know to a cool community here since the information and tools that are provided by this site are just awesome!

For more than four months I am trying to understand if my younger cousin and me have the same father. Finally, I started to learn to understand the natal charts but now the information is kinda overwhelming my brain and I need help.

We got to know to each other in October 2019 and we now started to talk with each other pretty often but he lives in another country. It feels like he is definitely closer than just a cousin and after being told about the past of my family there are lots of hints that we really might have the same father (who died when he was 5 and I was 17).

Please, if you definitely see a connection between both of us, please tell me. I am going to appreciate your help and hopefully my brain stops burning.

I´d like to ask his mum if he is my half brother but before I am able to :175:do so, I need more certainty - at the moment any false fact could destroy our family since nowadays it is not in a healthy condition.

Your tazzz

PS: I had to estimate his birth time and since there was not enough time to study I might have done a failure...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 14, 2022 at 02:40
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The Ascendant is a huge thing which gives it an edge in a Grand :193:!
All Astrology aside, an honourable or at least discreet genetic testing service like 23andme can dispel multiple illusions that may have been held for generations!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »