(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Guess Sign Game
Does anybody else fail 99% of the time on this game??? 🤣

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
February 1, 2021 at 21:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes. It should be a ´Guess Rising Sign´ Game; would make more sense

edit: don´t think I got a single one right. Anni23 has a thread for guessing Rising Signs (or something similar).
February 1, 2021 at 21:52
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Fool
Right!!?! When I look at the correct answer (after my incorrect guess) sometimes the correct answer they give is something I would NEVER have guessed..... I even questioned if some ppl are telling the truth about their bday because they dont have any identification of that sign in the least!
February 1, 2021 at 22:15
(Virgo) LotusStar
Yes I love trying :61: but I can say it´s about 1/10 odds. And when I do it´s usually their rising sign. Sometimes I look at their chart and it was their Moon sign or chart ruler. Still, I kind of love this feature.
February 1, 2021 at 22:28
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » LotusStar
Yes, its interesting.... I dont know as much as I thought I did on astrology but based on my own experience I can say that its interesting how some features that you DO notice on a person does usually have that sign in their chart somewhere (like you mention)... Um, like, it´s pretty easy for me to pick out air signs... I can usually tell in their eyes (at least for me that has been my experience)
February 1, 2021 at 22:37
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » LotusStar
But yes, I get frustrated with it sometimes and I´ll click off of it, but then go back to it and be like, I´m gonna get it this time! Think harder Jessica! .....and then one after the other, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG................. I´m like, 😑😑😑😑🙄
February 1, 2021 at 22:45
(Scorpio) Angelina
Yes, I fail will photos. Even though in real life I am very often right in guessing. So it is more about the way people talk, move, look, dress and so on, what could indicate their Sun, Asc.
February 1, 2021 at 22:53
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Angelina
Right!!!
Sun signs are based on personality. (Right??) Sometimes when thinking harder on each one I´ll look at the background of a pic, how they´re posing, their expression, etc to see if I can get some info on their personality.... when I do occasionally get it right I get really excited... I´m like, ha! I´m winning!!! 😄😄😄
February 1, 2021 at 23:02
(Taurus) anit
Все зависит от интуиции и психического состояния. Это проверка как работает интуиция
February 2, 2021 at 01:26
(Pisces) fishscales
Last I heard, Petr adjusted it so it will tell you if you guess the rising sign correctly.

I´m not sure if correct rising sign guesses are factored into your "score" or whatever though.
February 2, 2021 at 01:31
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » fishscales
Is there a score??
February 2, 2021 at 01:34
(Pisces) fishscales » JessSezItSoftly
I don´t think there´s a "score" per se, but I think there´s a way to find who has the most correct guesses or something like that...
February 2, 2021 at 01:42
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » fishscales
Yes,

I changed it to accept both Sun and Rising signs as the correct guesses :15:

(and they both are factored into the "score")

But I´m not sure if it made this "game" more easy :4: :61:
February 2, 2021 at 01:45
(Virgo) rohini moon » Petr9
I literally sucked at that game.
February 2, 2021 at 01:46
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » fishscales
Yop :15:

Least recognized photos:
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/g…

Most recognized photos:

The best guessers:

===
And personal stats are under the "My stats":

My Stats
- My guesses
- Guesses of others about my photo
February 2, 2021 at 01:47
(Virgo) rohini moon
Only folks I could easily pinpoint were Scorpio´s......with Gemini and Virgo not far behind
February 2, 2021 at 01:49
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » rohini moon
Me too :14: - that´s why I rather develop and don´t play that game :4: :61:

I´m thinking about adding also the Moon sign to be accepted as the correct guess... (but I personally don´t think it will make any global difference :))
February 2, 2021 at 01:50
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » fishscales
Oh interesting.....🤔 I´d like to find out how... I would probably be on the list of most incorrect guesses......😄 worst guessers ever.......... .🏆
February 2, 2021 at 01:57
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Petr9
😄😄
February 2, 2021 at 01:58
(Virgo) rohini moon » Petr9
I remember checking out who was the best guesser awhile ago, some girl literally guessed 500 + correctly or some insane amount close to it :22: :22:
February 2, 2021 at 02:09
I just checked.... I have 21 correct guesses and 111 wrong guesses......🤓 lol Go me....
February 2, 2021 at 02:12
Aaaaaaand now I have 114 wrong guesses.......🤨
February 2, 2021 at 02:38
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Yes. I stopped playing.

I get a higher score guessing rising sign. Though it’s still not a high score.
February 2, 2021 at 02:42
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
Yeah I thought guessing risings would be alot easier and I´d be great at it...nope...
February 2, 2021 at 02:48
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
At best I might get 8 out of 100 rising signs , but Sun sign I may get 1.

Usually that happens when I start randomly picking out of frustration.
February 2, 2021 at 02:53
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » rohini moon
some girl literally guessed 500 + correctly or some insane amount close to it
===
this was possible just from the begining of this website - there were just few "approved" photos in this game ... and if you reloaded the main page of Guess Sign game several times ... you always found someone you already knew/or guessed before ... and you could easily hype your stats.

I didn´t want to be too nitpicking :176: ... so I didn´t include the number of reloaded pages into the stats (... or into the wrong guesses :11:)

---

Now there is already +10K approved photos ... and it´s much harder to use the "trick" I mentioned above

(I´m thinking about resetting all those hyped stats :21: :4:)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »