Horary about my ideal profession - very synchronistic!

November 21, 2018 at 01:58 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AdeptMagician, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Horary about my ideal profession - very synchronistic!
So as I seem to be addicted to casting horary charts during the Mercury retrogrades, I have done it again. I laid in bed, trying to sleep, when I suddenly got the idea that I should immidiately get up out of bed and ask the universe "What is my ideal profession/career?". And so I did, and what I found is quite interesting in my opinion.

At first glance, it may not look all that interesting. Well, the ruler of the 10´th house is the moon, which can be found in the 8´th house. That´s nice because I was thinking prior to casting the chart how it would be nice if it gave me an answer in the lines of me working with something to do with the occult. But anyway. Looking at the chart, I noticed that the moon is in Taurus, and not only that but it is exactly almost to the minute conjunct my natal Sun! In other words, the horary moon is cazimi my Sun! This called for further investigation, and so I noticed also that the ascendant of the horary is also conjunct my natal ascendant! From what I´ve learned, this means that the question is of great importance to me.

So anyway, now comes the hard part. Making a judgement as to what exactly this horary is trying to say. 8´th house matters in Taurus? Making astrological talismans perhaps? Also notice the horary´s part of fortune is also conjunct the moon and my natal Sun!

Your view on this would be much appreciated and either way, I hope this might be interesting for anyone studying the subject. Thank you all and take care! :27: :78:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 21, 2018 at 02:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AdeptMagician, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
And here is the horary chart alone.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 21, 2018 at 08:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » AdeptMagician
System message: Post has been written by user Naks, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
10th house in cancer, medical profession or anything dealing with other people. Working at home as a freelancer can apply as well.
November 21, 2018 at 16:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Naks
=====
Thanks.

I don´t seem to get very good answers from my own horaries about vocation. I guess the perfect job isn´t going to fall from the sky down on me.

I´ve already made like 10 threads about my ideal profession, but I found this horary to be so interesting due to the circumstances surrounding me casting it.
November 21, 2018 at 17:00
(Cancer) Trevor77 » AdeptMagician
your shown by venus, and ruler of taurus, 9th house, so could involve travel
November 21, 2018 at 17:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Trevor77
=====
Interesting. I do enjoy travel and have done quite a bit of it in my life so far. But not in the past few years though.

What profession could one do whilst travelling, any suggestion? Thankful for any advice as I feel completely lost in this!

Oh, I see my 9th house is also conjunct Algol. :39:
November 21, 2018 at 21:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » AdeptMagician
System message: Post has been written by user Naks, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Stewart in airplane? Pilot? Tour guide in a travelling agengy? Just some ideas.
November 22, 2018 at 00:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Naks
=====
I think I´m pretty sure I want to do some kind of work from my home, like a home business or something. I´m not really a social creature... :78: :78: :78:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »