Retrograde Mercury

January 25, 2021 at 15:35 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Saiya
Retrograde Mercury
I have retrograde Mercury in Scorpio.

How does it affect me being retrograde? Does it affect my speach or the way I speak? Or does it affect in some other way? Maybe the way I´m thinking? I don´t find anything on my own, so I´m asking here.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 25, 2021 at 15:55
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Hi Saiya!
This question is answered much like your question regarding 9th stellium - which your Mercury is part of.

Retrograde Mercury asks you to reflect inwardly - your focus is inward. n Scorpio - it means to investigate and explore your inner world. I don´t think it should say much about the way you speak but your thoughts are to be focused inwardly in reflection and analysis of yourself.
January 25, 2021 at 16:00
(Aries) Nicower
Not only that, but retrograde can also slow down planet´s rotation around the Sun, so their mental procesess could be quite long and they should think a lot. It´s quite painstaiking for active zodo´s signs, because mercury aries will think very quick, while retrograde mercury aries will need to slow down and process information or differently, they are just listening and after listening of stories, they don´t remember everything by saying ´´It was too fast´´
January 25, 2021 at 20:48
(Scorpio) Saiya » Nicower
It´s very interesting. Because I really find myself thinking or very slowly or very quickly. It depends.
January 25, 2021 at 20:56
(Scorpio) Saiya » JayJayAstrology
I asked about the way of speaking, because I read once that people with retrograde Mercury could have a little different way of speaking. I don´t know.

Anyway I don´t notice anything different in my own speaking, maybe I just find it a little strange because I´m listening to myself in a video.
January 25, 2021 at 21:08
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Saiya
If all people with Mercury R had a different way of speaking, we´d notice it. If you do have a different way of speaking, I would think people would give you that feedback - or you would have gathered it by their reactions. I´ve never actually heard this about Mercury R.
January 25, 2021 at 21:29
(Scorpio) Saiya » JayJayAstrology
Yes, in fact nobody said to me that my way of speaking is different anyway. :3:

But sometimes when I was a child/teenager, people said to me that I speak very quietly. I guess this has nothing to do with Mercury, but maybe my timidity when I was a child. Anyway my voice also now isn´t loud at all, it´s a little weak sometimes.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »