Stellium in 9th house

January 25, 2021 at 13:48 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Saiya
Stellium in 9th house
I have five planets in my 9th house. They are Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars and Uranus.
But I don´t have any planet in Sagittarius nor in any other fire sign.

What traits do they bring me?
Do I have any Sagittarius traits?
Does this position give the element of fire in my chart?

Does this position brings optimism to the person?

I guess it is so, but I´m not sure.

Thanks for your comments. :)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 25, 2021 at 14:27
(Scorpio) Saiya
I read about the interest in other cultures and in other foreign languages. That´s what applies to me.

But I want to know if the person with this stellium get any other traits of Sagittarius sign, like feeling joy, being optimistic, fiery, fiery energy of the Saggitarius, because it is a fire sign.
January 25, 2021 at 14:41
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Hi Saiya!
Yes, that is a lot of planets in the 9th. Well, the 9th house is an expansive house - the house of higher learning, travel, learning from other cultures, of writing and publishing, philosophy, religion, law. It is a place where you want to expand yourself, and yes, that feels a bit like Sagittarius. But the signs Libra and Scorpio tell you that you need to expand in these qualities - in relating to others and in investigating your inner self.

Pluto in Libra also says that your Soul´s intention is to evolve the way you relate to other people. Being so close to the 9th, I´d also put Pluto in the 9th. I´m not so sure why you are asking whether that gives you FIRE. I don´t think it gives you fire - but it gives you the desire to expand - it is expanding upon the self which is an outward and inward motion at the same time. It´s connecting to something out there and bringing it into yourself. That´s the essence of Libra - and in the 9th - it just makes it more so.

Your Chiron is in Aries - so you do have some issues with independence - making thinking independently since it´s in the 3rd house. So, when you are doing Libra and Scorpio - you want to connect with others - have a energy exchange but then work on bringing into yourself what you want to adopt for yourself. It gives you the ability to adopt more independence.

Scorpio gives binding power. So, if you want more fire, you can be around some people who have it and you can feel it through them and then be more like them. This is how you will proceed.

Otherwise, you´re kind of a soft person - empathic, sensitive, maybe feeling a little lost or like you don´t belong. So, if you practice this method of adopting from others the qualities you want to have - own them for yourself - you will see that you will build upon your new self-identity. Many Libras forget to own what they feel in others and want to have. It is a unique quality and skill Libras have.

Capricorn rising is kind of serious and can be a sour puss. He always looks a little dissatisfied or always a bit melancholy. But he works hard and can accomplish a great deal. Your Saturn is in Cancer, so you have more sensitivity and compassion than mother Capricorns might have. Just go easy on yourself - have compassion for yourself and others and you will feel more optimistic. Capricorn is a realist. There are good qualities to that.

You do have North Node and Neptune in Sagittarius - so you do have Sag influences. Neptune can give you a direct channel to soul-spirit which can give you great joy and spiritual optimism. Jupiter and Moon in Pisces is also a wonderful direct connnection to the inner world of joy and peace. You could also be very creative and inspired. If you don´t have a creative hobby or career - you should start one - writing, art, music - something to enhance your creative energies. This will help you connect with your inner self - your spiritual energies.

This is an inward chart. Even though you have Libra planets and you are meant to relate to others, it is because you are drawing into yourself, the qualities you want to have. This is truly one method to grow and change. It´s your method - which is why you have all that Libra in the 9th.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
January 25, 2021 at 20:42
(Scorpio) Saiya » JayJayAstrology
I really feel this way. I find my self so much in your interpretation. And I find it can be useful for me indeed.

Thank you very much.
January 25, 2021 at 20:51
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Saiya
My pleasure.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »