What do you feel from someone who has Pluto in their 1st house? Natal or Transit

January 23, 2021 at 23:56 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Aju
What do you feel from someone who has Pluto in their 1st house? Natal or Transit
Transit Pluto has entered my first house and there are certain things about it I love and certain things about it I´m uneasy about. I am grateful for it´s lessons but I sense more of an uneasiness of those around me especially when I´m direct. And then there is the eye contact, there are none. I do love the power and strength but I´m just not into giving off darkness and creating this fear in others when it´s not intentional. Have you ever had this transit or do you know someone with this in their natal chart or transit?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 25, 2021 at 17:04
(Virgo) LotusStar
I have it natal, in Scorpio.

Hate to say it but yes, going to have to get used to people projecting on you a lot... Fear, desire, love, hate, suspicion. Not much control over it. Some of it is because you may also feel yourself more guarded and mistrusting. So that energy reflects back to some extent. You´ll have to make effort to be more open and approachable, if you want to, that is. Pluto in the first house doesn´t want to give itself away.
January 25, 2021 at 17:04
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Lol, I can relate (phunny) as a natal :160:
In the 1st

It either attracts or repels people. I dont seem to have as much of a problem with it when I´m at work.

I think at work, people look for someone who is direct and maybe I´m just more comfortable there.

It is intense and dark. It is powerful and transformative.

Read up on pluto in 1st, there are tons of articles and videos online about it.

I´ve learned to just accept it. Kinda. Alot of people wont get it, but just appreciate the ones that do. Try to focus on the positive characteristics of pluto in 1st

It does scare some people off, unfortunately. It can be an intimidating energy
January 25, 2021 at 23:30
(Pisces) Aju » LotusStar
It´s going to take a while for me to get used to for sure.

With Natal Jupiter in my first...

I´m used to eye contact...

Smiles... not this.
January 25, 2021 at 23:38
(Pisces) Aju » Sunnyshadow
This is where I get the most reaction, from work.

Have you always felt you had the strength and courage, or even power
for lack of a better word, from this influence? It feels like a kind of
"I don´t give a damn" energy. Like, can you say what´s on your mind to anyone
at anytime if you wanted to? I feel this way. It has led me to even be a bit more
upfront with top managers even recently. I´m not one to start fights but now
is not the time to be walked over or taken advantage of.
January 25, 2021 at 23:54
(Virgo) LotusStar » Aju
Same for me at work, it was really hard to see and not speak out against injustice or abuse of power and deceit. Especially so if Pluto is squaring your Midheaven.

Pluto gives you x-ray like vision to see a lot.. hidden motives, intentions, lies, body language, imbalance of power, and it can be hard to detach and just let it go. You can feel a deep urge to call out the BS, but better to play your cards strategically if you can.
January 25, 2021 at 23:57
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Aju
I´ve read that pluto in 1st causes psychological confrontation with others. Whether you mean to or not, it´s there.

Probably the only reason I do well at work is bc I´m the boss :61:

Yes, I believe it can be very direct and powerful. Maybe that´s why PL 1st peepo can be distant. They dont want to have to deal with the drama or power struggle that almost always happens. It´s easy to say it´s the pluto person´s fault at first glance. But I think there´s more to it than that

Edit: I dont think I really answered your question. Yes, it´s a "call it like you see it" placement. I agree. And it tends to let you see alot. Probably more than most. As lotustar said, it´s almost like having x-ray vision. Although I´ve still had the wool pulled over my eyes from time to time. It gives a good instinct
January 25, 2021 at 23:59
(Virgo) LotusStar » Sunnyshadow
:15: yep
January 26, 2021 at 00:20
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
"Probably the only reason I do well at work is bc I´m the boss :61:"

Weird..

I have Pluto in the first in whole signs, but in the 12th in Placidus..

Either way, I kind of feel the same way.

I know you´re a Libra rising like me...

I think that Plutonian energy has a hard time getting along with that particular ascendant...whether I have it or not...

Regardless, there´s something to be learned there...

Always is...

What?

Not sure...
January 26, 2021 at 00:32
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
Yeah, I think I know what you mean. Libra is the peacemaker of the zodiac, and Pluto ain´t about that life.

Which leads to some disappointing experiences I believe.

Libra wants all those relationships, and pluto does not, or is unable to
January 26, 2021 at 00:39
(Virgo) Etherealmind » LotusStar
Interesting what you say.

I have it in Sagittarius natal for my part.

I can confirm that people can sometimes project desire and/or jealousy on you.
January 26, 2021 at 00:42
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
Maybe Pluto in Libra is supposed to be about that Plutonian drive for power not being used for selfish ends, but being directed towards the good of interpersonal relationships...???

Pluto seems to exhibit its highest vibrations when it is being used for purposes beyond the self...

I guess you could say that about any planet though...

Maybe the difference in the way Pluto is used is more obviously black and white though...as well as more "dramatic"...or "extreme."

It is Pluto, after all.
January 26, 2021 at 01:08
(Virgo) Etherealmind
For my part I have PL conjunct ASC in my natal chart.

I would say that this aspect gives you inner strength and the ability to regenerate quite fast after failures and to overcome difficulties. It´s also very transformative. I can personally feel that I evolved so much just in a few years. Really a lot when I compare with my long time friends. It´s a very positive caracteristic I think, it means you´re able to transform and get used to changes in your environment.

People with this aspect uncounciously tend to see people around them and the atmosphere with a certain darkness, suspicions, so it makes them naturally mistrustful yeah but because they can attract jealousy/desire/fear stuffs like that in their environment.

You can also have like X-rays eyes and sort of big intuitions : seeing behind appearances, people´s hidden intentions, etc.

Hope it gave you some clues
January 26, 2021 at 01:51
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
Yes, I think it probably works better on a larger scale. Themes of justice/injustice, for the betterment of society as a whole. Maybe that´s my 11th house talking also. But it could be used as a tool to bring change in the bigger picture of humanity. Looking at it in the mirror of me, myself and I, there are challenges there, a conflicting energy it seems, between libra and pluto. I guess conflict leads to change. Which is what Pluto´s after. Transformation.

I´m not completely satisfied with that explanation, but I guess it will do for now. It made me think though.

I still think you´re right about it being a strange combination. But also, how you said it must be good for something too.

Also, I think it´s hard for pluto to direct its power outwards towards relationships. Or at least in the way that Libra does. I´ve read a bit about pluto in the 7th house also (house associated with libra). They tend to eventually destroy relationships. I know personally of one person that this has been true for

More questions than answers as usual :37:
January 26, 2021 at 02:55
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
There is the matter of how my Plutonic factors add-up! My two eighth house planets are each 20% like Pluto, my Scorpio planets are each 30% like Pluto.
My Natal Pluto is parallel both mid-heavens! So the :160: in fall in 1st house Virgo has an influence that is in four parts of my chart! There shall be more time when transitting Pluto is upper :194: my natal Pluto, than when transitting Pluto was lower :194: my natal Pluto!
January 26, 2021 at 22:06
(Pisces) Aju » LotusStar
I didn´t even think about that. Exactly! How it influences you to see and just...the truth of things are easier to spot --and or the bullshi*, and you just want to get to the bottom of it quickly.. Thank you for the advice too. I will.
January 26, 2021 at 22:09
(Pisces) Aju » Sunnyshadow
LOLLLLLLLL So you´re the boss oh that´s why lol.

Interesting so are you more in the shadows then as a boss?
This would be very intimidating to speak to you as one of your employees.

YES I agree about what @Lotustar said. I had to respond to that too.
I kind of don´t want this placement to end.
January 26, 2021 at 22:30
(Virgo) LotusStar » Aju
Pluto exposes the dark side/underbelly of everything. So having it in your first house you´re just very attuned to this and have the ability to see it, your own shadow and others. It can make you very jaded too, it´s not easy. You want to be real because that´s what Pluto demands of you, but we live in a world that would prefer a seemingly perfect surface lie over an uncomfortable truth.

Fakes/liars will be repelled by you, because you see through them and they´ll probably hate you because they know you know. But even others can be uncomfortable on some level because of the shadow feeling which they think youre the dark one for exposing.

I would rather not have it personally because although I see the BS I don´t have a chart that really wants to confront and fight. So then you become another Pluto archetype, the loner/lone wolf type.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »