Inheritance - where to look for it in Astrology?

November 20, 2018 at 11:30 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Inheritance - where to look for it in Astrology?
Material heritage, and also Spiritual heritage. .... What objects , what positions, aspects, houses and so on? Where would you indidcate for that to happen or not to happen? What charts to search for? Natal, Transit, Progressed charts, all of them? Where? Tell me your experience and your thoughts.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 20, 2018 at 11:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Naks, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
8th house rules inheritance. Sun 8th house inheritance comes from paternal side while moon 8th house from maternal side. The rest I am not aware of, yet.
November 24, 2018 at 16:09
(Aquarius) Hales
Look closely at the 4th and 12th houses for spiritual and karmic inheritances. If you believe in the concept of reincarnation particularly, the 4th house can provide clues into karmic lessons you are meant to learn in this life and also karmic baggage from your past in this life and previous lives. Even if you don´t necessarily believe in reincarnation, the 4th house can still provide you with valuable insight because your roots, family, home; these 3 things correspond with the 4th house and I believe that it can provide insight into spiritual heritage as well as material heritage.

The 12th house refers to the subconscious, the hidden self that exists apart from our physical everyday reality. This includes the unconscious mind, subconscious memory, subconscious habit patterns from the past, mental illness, karmic debts, self-deception, escapism, spiritual realization, limitations, frustration, and ultimately our self-undoing. In my opinion, these are all factors that could potentially involve spiritual inheritance.

I would look at Chiron as well, simply because of all that it represents.

On a deeper level, the 4th house is the base of consciousness or the center of our concrete existence. See how the cusp of the 4th house is the I.C., the lowest point on the chart, representative of things below the surface of Earth. Due to that, the 4th house was believed to rule the conditions at the end of life, and graves. As the root or base of your real self, the 4th house rules where you go when you "die" but also where you came from.

I would also recommend looking into your mother and father- different influences and aspects in their charts and what not. This is just me personally, but my father´s Sun sign is Scorpio and my Ascendant is Scorpio, my mother´s Sun sign is Virgo and my Moon sign is Virgo. I think that this has a lot to do with why I feel so conflicted and contradictory at times with multiple aspects of my personality.
November 24, 2018 at 17:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Hales
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, in my ancestry is also higher correlation of Sun-Moon-Asc to root-family members. However, I am not sure whether it is rule and happens like that in all familes.

So far, we have I.C., 4th, 8th, 12th houses to watch for. Also Chiron. (why?).

Anything else related to inheritance to watch for?

Thank you.
December 31, 2018 at 08:19
(Cancer) TimeLord
No material heritage.
Ketu/SN in 8th.
December 31, 2018 at 21:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » TimeLord
=====
Thank you TimeLord for important input! Lunar Nodes certainly have impact on spiritual or material inheritance dependent on placement in sign and house and its aspects. Everyone has different pathway from South Node start to North Node goal.
March 28, 2019 at 12:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Erinmeow, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sharing the transits of the day my grandfather passed, for science.

In spite of having a well aspect Jupiter (8th House Leo), the inheritance I received from my grandfather was taken from me (I don´t care about the money, honestly, it is the lack of character that bothers me) by my father and step mother. Out of 80,000 USD, I received approximately 15,000 USD.

Someone mentioned looking up the aspects of the day of his passing; so I did. The results are interesting, needless to say.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 29, 2019 at 13:00
(Taurus) nutelina » Hales
Great answer. I see Pluto in the 4th House, I had a lot of trouble at home. Chiron in 11th.. utopian visions for sure.. March 30th Uncompromising vision. 12th house in Gemini I just googled

"Your thoughts and ideas and your communications of them are influenced by what you perceive as compassionate and sensitive to the survival of the world and its creatures. You aspire to be selfless and use your amazing intelligence and intellect toward making sure others get what they need rather than use them for your own benefit, but unless you are truly and genuinely inspired in giving to others, you may eventually be worn down by others’ inability to think for themselves." Spot on...

I really wonder about my karmic debt.. I feel like I was a rich guy exploiting people and now I´m the opposite, feeling being exploited (and actually being), narcistic parents which if you know what it means is that they are acting as children and expect love from their children..

And damn... exactly:
"As the 4th house rules one’s mother, Pluto in the 4th house makes her very domineering and controlling. She wants to interfere in the native’s life even when he is a grownup, and is constantly putting her nose in his activities. The native’s father might also be of such a nature; nevertheless, it is the mother who strives for control." My mom is a Gemini...

And I have Pluto in opposition with my Sun.. Going to find out! Thanks so much!
March 30, 2019 at 02:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Erinmeow
=====
Thank you for sharing your case. Just quick view shows that Jupiter, Saturn, Pluto and Lunar Nodes played some crucial role, in receiving some material inheritance, and also with fierce opposition from family members, as your right share was lowered.

These planets were also consistent with my own experience as a legatee of material legacy.

Regarding spiritual, or mental links from my ancestors, it is more mixed. I would love to follow their life examples, but it is different era and I am still unable to fulfil their wishes and expectactions my ancestors had of me.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »