Has anyone had a locational astrology reading?

January 21, 2021 at 22:00 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Oddy
Has anyone had a locational astrology reading?
I’m looking into purchasing a locational astrology session with Moses Siregar. (Open to others too)
I’m familiar with looking at my Astroclick map on Astro.com but I’m not the best at reading and I know they’re a lot more in depth than that particular map.
The sessions aren’t the cheapest so I’m wondering if any one has taken one? If so can you tell me how it went and if it was beneficial to you?
I’m looking to move soon and have a couple cities in mind as options.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 23, 2021 at 15:23
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Astrolocation is a useful tool, but there is no guarantee that the city that has good "lines" will actually work. You have to go there to confirm. Our astrolocation lines go all the way around the world. It´s true that we do better near our "lines" and we naturally gravitate toward them. But not all cities on our lines work for us. So looking at an astro map is just the first step. You do have to go there and see how the place feels to you.

What cities are you interested in? I will give my opinion.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »