the numbers 9 and 11

November 19, 2018 at 07:24 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) IManifest
the numbers 9 and 11
ok so im not sure if this pertains to numerology, Seventy-Two Angels of the Shemhamphorash, or if its just a concidence)even though I know nothing is) but I am always seeing these number together! I can randomly look at the time ads see it, go buy something at the store and my total is $9.11, see it on k/d ratio in video games , ect. this all started a while back once I started getting the metaphysic of life. I done some research and found that the number can coincide with height a spiritual light worker but Pluto is telling me something else, can any one help me out? that would be great!! oh and my dob is 11-10-1991!!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 19, 2018 at 09:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Right now you have "Personal Year 5" while also having your "Life Path 5".

Check your Numerology report https://numerology.astro-seek.com/c…

Numbers 9 and 11 are probably only just a reminder of horrible terror attack on that day. Apart of it I cannot see any other significance you seeing these numbers frequenly. But I am Not into Numerology at all so I don´t know.
November 19, 2018 at 09:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Also, you can 1) be under influence of daemonic spirits or just 2) having a mental illness. Most plausible explanation is 3) a chance.
November 20, 2018 at 17:10
(Capricorn) La Chanceuse » MarvinReal
Hello
what about me please

19/1/1975
November 20, 2018 at 17:12
(Capricorn) La Chanceuse » MarvinReal
Will I travel ?
November 25, 2018 at 00:12
(Taurus) Taurus1988
I believe also that those combination of numbers are connected to the twin flame journey. Correct me if im wrong though.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »