Astro stuff about Celebrities

January 18, 2021 at 12:27 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Astro stuff about Celebrities
There should be a celebrity thread. Here you can discuss the charts or synastry of well-known personalities.

Teal Swan has been suggested to me on YouTube a number of times recently. I found what she said was interesting. At the same time i was also disturbed by her aura and lifeless voice. I was looking for more information on the internet. Among other things, she claims to be an alien. Do you notice anything unusual about her chart?

She claims she was abused by a satanic cult.
South Node conjunct Chiron. But wouldn´t that be a thing that happened in the past life.

Also North Node conjunct Uranus, indeed a strange lifepath.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
January 18, 2021 at 12:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
lol :61:
It looks like her scary aura is real, I thought I imagine things.

I see her NN :191: Chiron opp Uranus what make her that extremely intelligent, wounded healer of this reality.

Also, her Sun-Venus loves money and aesthetic and she does not hide it.

Mars-Saturn is very intimidating generally, and when in Scorpio, God knows where the bottom of it is...and in sextile to her Jupiter (the prophet), it gives her that vibe of sharpness and scary, disturbing image.

Mercury square Lilith is allowing her to use every word she needs, and I bet she swear like a trooper in every day life...
January 18, 2021 at 15:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hahaha, you know her too

Great summary! :15:
January 19, 2021 at 02:17
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
They get their threads and there is a portion of the butterscotch tool-bar just for celebs :62:
January 19, 2021 at 14:08
(Leo) Anni23
I agree that there should be a thread! Not just for one some reason but to talk about how the signs manifest in actual people, to guess signs and I suppose also for our own personal amusement to know the signs of actors we like as we all like different people and not always for superficial reasons but because many actors or singers have talent and it would be interesting for people to go more into how this is explained astrologically speaking

Also though I started a post not long ago about guessing people´s ascendants and surprisingly not many people answered or put up a person to guess the ascendant of
January 19, 2021 at 14:59
(Sagittarius) GothPunkNY
Celebrities are great because we can be more or less familiar with them and maybe have some kind of vibe with them, even if it is one way!

Astro-charts.com is good for celebrity stuff. Make sure to be aware of which ones have an accurate birth time.

That site has some cool tools, too
January 19, 2021 at 15:42
(Leo) Anni23 » GothPunkNY
I agree that we can be relatively familiar with them as much as we may be of someone we know but do not know very well however. I am also of the opinon that how people project themselves/their image/their mannerisms and other even superficial information often amounts to a kind of characterisation. However people should watch some interviews and read about them first to be informed enough. Then when guessing or finding out the signs they have which are available they can match it to what is known about them. The other thing is that a lot of celebrities say that they don´t say much about their private life, but they do even if it is to say what their favourite × is

Even the genre that a actor acts in the most, or a writer writes the most could potentially reflect one or more of their signs and quite often their dress sense
January 25, 2021 at 13:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Some think he was a fraud, some think he was a genius. I belong to the second group.

What gave Edgar Cacey his extraordinary clairvoyant ability?
I am in the right track when i am guessing his strong Pisces house and especially his Pisces Mercury Conjunct North Node?
Login
(Log in)
January 25, 2021 at 13:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Green Garden
=====
https://www.astro-seek.com/birth-ch…

Sorry it did not work the other way!
January 25, 2021 at 19:51
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Green Garden
Edgar Cayce had planets in :172: & :180: forming midpoints adding to his :182: stellium; Very active along a :176:/ :182: axis; A midpoint isn´t just one thing like a planet!
Hugh Lynn Cayce was ready to fight anyone who snubbed the sleeping prophet; BUT!! and it is not a tiny `but´ the illustrious ancestor had shadow stages toning the bulk of his work!
January 26, 2021 at 03:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hey, Illy and Amananda - what do you make of this guy?
https://www.near-death.com/reincarn…
Login
(Log in)
January 26, 2021 at 09:34
=====
I did not get your last sentence?
January 26, 2021 at 09:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fool
=====
Never heard of David Wilcock. What do YOU think about him?
January 26, 2021 at 09:55
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Green Garden
:20: Had he lived as long as Aleister Crowley, he would have gone to jail for promoting herbs as medicine! :8:
January 26, 2021 at 17:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Green Garden
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think he´s something of a fakir - he pops up on youtube, regurgitating everyo0ne else´s work. I think he stopped talking about being the reincarnation of Cayce; not a great way to start off one´s media career - pretending to be someone else. However, lots of people dig him. :92:
January 31, 2021 at 05:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Dear ´Astro-stuff about Celebrities", I´ve met this chart - said chart hasn´t met mine - I am infatuated with the possibilities of the synastry despite the fact that it is counter-intuitive (re all the damn squares).
Yet, when I am ´in season´ - musks start to rise and bewitch, a mere glance at the native´s features can send me into a swoon, she´s a singer, musician, writer, actor and the possessor of fabulous Saturnine bone structure. Siigghh.

I am serious! Cure me of this beautiful delusion; the Asc/opposition is very powerful . . what else can you see? Poor cold water on Fool´s ardor if you value what sanity he has left. :92:

Kerri Kenney-Silver:
Login
(Log in)
January 31, 2021 at 05:36
=====
Poor Fool:
Login
(Log in)
January 31, 2021 at 05:37
=====
Composite - midpoint
Login
(Log in)
January 31, 2021 at 05:39
=====
:12: :18: :12: :79: :12: :62: :34:
Oh stop it, Kerri
Login
(Log in)
January 31, 2021 at 06:41
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Fool
Fakir; A Hindu Yogi? I can believe an incarnation of Edgar Cayce has Ascendant :194: previous Ascendant! Inner Solar System planets are otherwise very much like one and the other!
January 31, 2021 at 06:59
=====
:4: Faker sorry - I´ve seen quite a few of his commentaries/guest appearances and I don´t sense anything genuine or actually original from him.

Am unclear, are you saying you can believe he´s E.C.´S (who I like) reincarnation? :97:
February 1, 2021 at 00:02
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Fool
Consider that the sleeping trances shortened Edgar Cayce´s life, it was a case of "Too much of a good thing"
How many people near Edgar Cayce were of the unspoken thought that he "would" have been happier without going into a trance for every correspondence!
We take for granted that it was Edgar Cayce´s civic duty to get into international politics, national politics, organizational politics, there is such a thing as "too many uppers!"
I don´t watch as much `Youtube´ as some, does David Wilcock do a David Spade impersonation?
March 9, 2021 at 10:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Meghan Markle´s chart analysis anyone? From the first moment i found her incredibly fake.
March 9, 2021 at 10:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Meghan Markle´s chart analysis anyone? From the first moment i found her incredibly fake.
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/h…;
March 9, 2021 at 14:42
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Green Garden
Seeing her chart with Saturn and Moon just verifies the fact she´s telling the truth about the situation with the Royal family, and not so fake about the interview coming out right now about her suicidal thoughts. Bringing attention to oppressed emotions, suppression, and restrictions on her thoughts, words, from the family.

Not sure, what you´re considering fake. You´ll have to elaborate.
March 9, 2021 at 14:54
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Green Garden
North Node Leo evolving into the “Star of the Show”, front and center of the Royal Family with Sun in Sagittarius. Learning to become diplomatic.
Conversations about her Sun (Son’s skin color Appearance) what he looks like to the Royal Family, what she looks like in her appearance to society. “How should she act? How should she dress? What kind of script, masks, or costumes should she play the part?

Mars in Cancer and fight towards the family in the 12th house, from some type of past experience and perhaps about the mother archetype, family, and as she’s always referencing to the mother “Princess Diana”. The emotional and mental pain they have both been through.

Pluto in the 4th and transforming the Cardinal Cross: Family of Capricorn, Cancer, Libra, Aries. (Patriarchy, Politics, Government, Restrictions, Rules, Regulations, Policies). Breaking down what no longer works.

Wounding her Taurus/Capricorn relationships in 11th house, and does evolve finances, fashion, clothing, housing, and materialism. As she has been in the news doing this with the “Royal Family”.

Uranus in Scorpio gives her that push right now in the mid-life crisis to break out of the “Old lifestyle, Old Paradigms, Old ways of doing things.”
She will make a lot of changes in life for quite awhile until she’s done with her mid-life crisis and Taurus in Chiron Return in a few years. She’s just getting started breaking down her old world.

For being fake, she’s become more authentic with the process.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »