[Help] Natal Birth Chart Reading

January 17, 2021 at 17:23 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user moonriver, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

[Help] Natal Birth Chart Reading
Hi guys, I was wondering if anything stands out from my chart? I’m having a mini life crisis right now bc I’ve always done what’s expected of me (get good grades, college and get a good job) but lately I’ve had this intense feeling of dread at the thought of living a traditional 9-5, two kids and a white picket fence type life. Also just found out my lilith is in my 8th house and I’ve heard that’s not a good placement. Any idea how it’s going to affect my life? Thank you!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 19, 2021 at 15:41
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Yep. No traditional life for you! You´re feeling dread for a reason. You have a very strong independent streak with Aries Moon and Aquarius rising. You will need to be inventive, independent and follow your heart. I have to go right now . . . but I´ll be back later to finish my thoughts.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
January 19, 2021 at 23:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » JayJayAstrology
System message: Post has been written by user moonriver, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi, thanks for that! Is there anything else you could tell me from my chart?
January 20, 2021 at 14:27
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » moonriver
Sorry I had to leave in the middle of looking at your chart.

Yeah, you have Aquarius rising and Aries Moon - two very independent, freedom-loving parts of you. The Rising, Moon and Sun are your core personality. Your Leo Sun, however, is more social, loves interacting and enjoys attention in the house of relationships. So, you also have a part of you who might like having a family, kids, and the white picket fence. Maybe all in good time.

Most of us have parts of ourselves that really don´t blend very well. We have to work at it to make all the parts work positively together.

Your past life wound is South Node in Pisces, 1st house. It has left you feeling like you don´t quite belong in the world - like you aren´t quite here. You were probably a leader - 1st house - and suffered a blow to a secure sense of self. Leaders always have enemies who want them gone - and so you probably got ousted from your position - could have been jailed and killed by enemies. I see your Pluto in Sag on the 19th house cusp - also saying you are here to evolve yourself as a leader - as someone who securely knows oneself from the inside out. You´re deep sense of self - knowing who you are - was deeply shaken and you´re here to heal that now.

The past life wound probably includes feeling judged. You may have been a wise and good leader - but - it never matters. There are always people who will not like decisions any leader makes. So you may feel judged unfairly. Regardless, you Leo Sun wants to fit in - wants to make people happy - wants to make a good impression - wants to be liked. This time around, you do not want to suffer the same fate - so you want to make nice.

However, Aquarius doesn´t make nice and Aries - although quite naturally likable, really doesn´t care what others think. So, you do have this - we´ll call it a polarity - to learn how to blend.

Aquarius is "I´ve got to be me". I´m unique, smart and inventive.

Aries - I AM - simple - no doubt - here I am. I follow my impulses. I defend my right to be a person.

Leo - I must express myself creatively and want to make a good impression - I want others to enjoy me and love me.

Mars and Venus are in Cancer, 6th - and they have a very compassionate feel. They want to help others. They want to nurture . . .

Gemini IC - a bit antsy and always thinking - home needs to be a place where you can communicate and share ideas. You might be a good writer.

You actually have a lot of creativity - Jupiter in Pisces along with Leo planets makes for a very creative imagination - good at the arts - and with Aquarius - also inventive and intuitive - way smart. Could be interested in technology, science, math . . .

You are a bit timid perhaps - to expand yourself - a bit fearful to step out into the world - but - that´s just because of the past life. You will heal that bit of fear that is rightfully yours in time.

You just need some time to regain your self-confidence and sense of safety and security to be yourself - to find yourself - and know your core.

I hope this was helpful.
January 21, 2021 at 14:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » JayJayAstrology
=====
Wow, that was spot on. Sometimes I feel like I have the potential to be a great leader but I’m always so scared to take that step forward in fear of being torn down. Thank you!
January 21, 2021 at 14:47
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » moonriver
You are welcome. Just give yourself some time 🙏. . .

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »