Birth chart reading

January 17, 2021 at 16:57 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) joycestar
Birth chart reading
Was wondering if anyone would like to do a reading of my birth chart, please?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 18, 2021 at 12:16
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
It´s an interesting chart. You totally love the natural world and like a simple, harmonious life. But on the other hand, you seem to attract emotional drama you´d rather not have. You´re drawn in like sponge in water, and you resist at the same time - or you´re very aware you don´t like it. Maybe you´ve worked this out for yourself already, but since you´re still young, I but you feel the conflict between wanting peace and simplicity and feeling the emotional complications and messiness in life - especially in the social world.

Your own emotional life needs some evolving as well. You´re a very mentail-type person in some ways. Mercury and Mars in Aquarius, 2nd house makes you very smart, intuitive, inventive - and different. You have an independent streak and want to be unique - and you are.

You feel a bit like you don´t belong in the world - you´re kind of out there in the ethers. You could be an artist type - with lots of creativity, high imagination and strong ability to communicate your thoughts. You could be a writer, musician, artist - you could excel in any creative outlet.

Everyone has a wound. Yours is around your self-identity - not feeling secure in who you are - but you bring much creativity energy into life and you definitely like it peaceful. You´re pretty sensitive with all the Pisces - empathic - intuitive.

You may struggle with self-doubt, worry, anxiety, fears of putting yourself out there doing what you really love doing or want to do. You need to analyze why and spend some time exploring your inner life - your emotions. It may upset you, but you really need to do it in order to proceed in life in a positive way. Doing so will give you self-confidence and self-knowledge to push through the wounds to your confidence and inner security.

You have more power and fight in you than you think. You can set boundaries with people and make room for yourself in the world. It´s possible. Just hang in there and do your inner work. Your deep strength lies hidden there.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
January 18, 2021 at 13:45
(Pisces) joycestar » JayJayAstrology
Thanks for taking the time to do my reading. it was spot on. I will continue to do more inner work. :)
January 20, 2021 at 14:36
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » joycestar
Good! Glad I could be helpful. 🙏

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »