Help Reading Charts

November 17, 2018 at 14:46 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Hales
Help Reading Charts
Is there anybody that is decently knowledgeable as far as reading astrology charts that would be kind enough to give me some pointers on how I can get better at it?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 17, 2018 at 14:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Naks, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Train, start reading other people´s chart, because reading theory is good but putting it to practice makes all the difference.
November 17, 2018 at 16:42
(Aquarius) dashingevent
Spend a little time every day studying. Using your own chart and that of family and friends, you can pinpoint aspects that occurred with significant events. I watch a lot of Edward Learner on you tube, and he explains that it isn´t just one aspect that shapes our outcomes or character, but a blend of the aspects.
November 18, 2018 at 01:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AdeptMagician, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Look at your own chart and make charts for important events in your life and see how these events reflect in your personal chart. I find the nodes and Saturn to be the most telling with this. Asteroids can be very significant too. I can sit for hours looking at a chart and be amazed at how crazy accurate astrology really is...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »