Is it good to have 4 planets in the 8th house?

January 16, 2021 at 18:34 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) yazz_1623
Is it good to have 4 planets in the 8th house?
I have mercury, mars, and venus in Virgo in the 8th house and Jupiter in Leo in the 8th house. I was wondering if this is a good thing or not? I´m new to astrology. Any help !!! Thank you :6:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 16, 2021 at 23:32
(Taurus) Vataca
Hola!

Te recomiendo liberarte de la idea de bueno y malo, se trata de aceptarte a ti mismo tal y como eres y ser inteligente a la hora de entenderte para poder aprovechar bien tu personalidad.

También te recomiendo leer sobre escorpio y plutón, pues son los dueños de la casa 8.

Tienes tu capacidad de pensar :153:, actuar :155:, disfrutar :154: y expandir :156: enfocadas en tus procesos de regeneración, curación, metamorfosis... Bajo la influencia mayoritária de virgo: analizas y estructuras estos procesos de muerte y resurrección.

Esto es mi idea y tampoco conozco mucho el tema.

Saludos.
January 17, 2021 at 16:02
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
It is neither good or bad. Planets in a house and sign simply indicates what area of life you are focused on. The 8th house is about a lot of things - so you could be focused on personal transformation through self-investigation - spirituality, metaphysics, and occult subjects - the dark side - sexual stuff, perversions, taboos - working in finance industry.

You have to read the whole chart to see how each planet is actually functioning. Nothing in astrology is good or bad by itself. People respond to the positive and negative energies of each planet and sign - so - a lot of it depends upon how you use the energies in your chart.

Virgo 8th house planets can be obsessive.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »