Read my natal chart

January 16, 2021 at 15:29 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Sand 70
Read my natal chart
Hello, I´m new here, and I´d like to know more about myself. I´d like an exterior view of my birth chart, could someone help me interpreting it? Thank you very much!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 18, 2021 at 22:35
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Hi Sand!
I´d be happy to read your chart some . . . but is there a specific question or two? We can go on and on for days talking about a chart. I look at your chart and I just want to give you a big hug! But that doesn´t help you understand your chart. Can you help me narrow down what you´d like me to focus on?

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
January 19, 2021 at 06:34
(Scorpio) Sand 70 » JayJayAstrology
Hi, thanks for your message. I´d like to know about the house II. Have a good day 😊
January 19, 2021 at 11:03
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Sand 70
You mean the 2nd house? The house you have Mars and Uranus in Libra?

Everyone has a big wound. Your wound is to your self-identity and independence. The wounds are seen in the South Node of the Moon in Leo, 12th and Chiron conjunct Moon in Aries, 7th.

The wounds have left you feeling a bit lost, perhaps with a feeling of not belonging on earth or lacking a way to fit in. You may feel isolated.

The 2nd house is your self-concept - the part of you who knows you are a separate human being from others. It corresponds to the childhood phase of a two year old discovering that it can say NO - I am a person and I can say NO. It doesn´t mean you are functioning as a two year old - it just means that the 2nd house is about developing a self-concept and it goes hand in had with developing a self-identity and a role one plays in life.

Libra on the 2nd house cusp is about one-on-one relationships - marriage partners, close friends, family, business partners, mentoring - any close one-on-one relationship. Libra is about learning about oneself through interacting with others. With Uranus and Mars there, you are learning to set boundaries and to stand up for yourself through your interactions with others. In order to learn how to set boundaries and to know yourself as unique, you need to relate to people.

Pluto in Virgo is learning to evolve how you analyze to understand. Self-analysis and introspection is needed to know oneself. All those Scorpio planets will like self-investigation. You might be a good writer and explore yourself through writing.

I see you do like to help people. It´s always good to be of service. However, it is never good to be of service at one´s own expense - or sacrifice. If you are dong that - then you want to learn when to say NO and when you want to help and feel good doing it. Virgo can become quite resentful if it feels it is a sacrifice to others. Negative Virgo can be full of self-doubt and criticism - so if you´re doing that - you want to practice positive Virgo - analysis to understand. Virgo functions positive when it is mentally engaged in understanding. The feelings of negative Virgo really feel bad - worry, anxiety, fear, resentment, self-doubt and criticism - and that all goes away when you switch to the endeavor of understanding.

Being as you´ve been on the planet a while, you may have already addressed some of these issues. I know they can persist though. I have a Virgo rising too - and it took SO LONG to overcome self-doubt. So I understand if it is still an issue. I´m 70 and if I´m honest, I suppose the tendency to be of service at my own expense, is something I still do - but - only in ways I feel good about. I don´t give when I really don´t want to and I say NO without guilt. But it wasn´t always that way.

This is not a complete reading, but I´ve touched on some main themes in your chart. If you have another specific question, I´ll be happy to answer.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
January 21, 2021 at 14:52
(Scorpio) Sand 70 » JayJayAstrology
Thank you Jay Jay for your answer. It´s very interesting. I´m very happy to discuss wit h you. See you soon. PS : I´m sorry my English is not good... But it´s a pleasure for me to improve my English 😁

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »