Travel horary - will travelling now make me happy?

November 17, 2018 at 11:24 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AdeptMagician, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Travel horary - will travelling now make me happy?
Hi guys, hope you are all well!

So I am considering going travelling indefinitely in the near future, in an attempt to find happiness. I don´t know where I will go or what I will do when I get there, but my plan is to pack my suitcase and then live in some cheap hostels while I relax, study astrology, and try to figure stuff out. Visiting a few historical museums will be on my to-do list too.

Will this make me happy, is my question, or am I fooling myself? Looking at the horary, I see The Sun and Jupiter are both in the 9th house of travel, which must be considered good. However, they are both square to the ruler of the 9th house Mars, in the 1st house. What could this mean? Also Saturn is in the 12th house where apparently it is considered extra malefic... and having the ascendant ruler Saturn in the 12th, could it mean I will be my own worst enemy in doing this?

Thankful for any input and I wish you all the best and thanks for reading! :78: :27:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
November 17, 2018 at 12:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Naks, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I see mars hard aspects connecting both jupiter and sun 9th house. So I would be wary of violence, fights happening, mugging or being a victim of xenophobia. Murder. I dont know which country you are visiting, but I suggest you bring protection with you, a gun or a knive at the very least. Just to be sure, if shit goes down.
November 17, 2018 at 12:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Naks
System message: Post has been written by user AdeptMagician, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi.

Really? I can´t travel with a gun or a knife, that would be crazy! I´m not a criminal. What makes you draw these rather extreme conclusions? Thanks for taking the time to look! :36:
November 17, 2018 at 13:11
=====
I mean it sounds extremely grim, like how will I be able to be optimistic about travelling if I´m expecting to get murdered? :43:
November 17, 2018 at 13:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » AdeptMagician
System message: Post has been written by user Naks, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The mars hard aspects were a suspect, not necessarily anything bad can happen, but it´s best to be safe. Choose another time or country? Good luck in your travels, didn´t mean to spook you.
November 17, 2018 at 14:23
=====
Well, I do appreciate your input. But bringing a gun onto an airplane will get you arrested! :61: I will be living in hostels probably, so there is indeed a risk of violence there. Do you have any suggestions as to what Mars could indicate, other than violence? Will power? I have been robbed before though when travelling so this is indeed making me a little paranoid! :3:

The thing about it is that I intend to go travelling for maybe 6 months or more, and will be leaving any time within the next 3 months or so. So I can´t really choose a specific time to leave, I can only say "should I travel or not". I want to find happiness somehow.
November 17, 2018 at 14:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user ivorysports, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Why not focus on why you are restless and unhappy.Happiness comes from the inside,travelling overseas in your state might bring extreme loneliness and maybe self harm.
If you are going through depression,try to find out why.
Love and happiness could be found anywhere.
Maybe karma is at work,bringing you to introspection.
You may just for a start travel to a near by town and see how you feel for about a week,before you make a radical move and head down to a Buddhist temple if it gets to that stage lol.
November 17, 2018 at 14:51
=====
I am not a travelling expert, but I suggest you avoid third world countries and poor areas. I forgot to mention the good news, you have venus aspecting both lunar nodes (hard aspects), and a harmoniuous aspect between mars and venus. You are going to get prime grade tail, bro, not only that but is destiny, you will find a chick that is probably your soul mate, a fateful aspect it is.
November 17, 2018 at 17:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ivorysports
=====
Hi and thank you for taking the time to look at my horary chart and writing to me about it!

The thing is that I´m currently living in a town where my only real connection is my girlfriend, with whom I recently broke up. I could stay here and work, but I see no reason to as I would also need to find a new place to live which will take months. So I don´t have a lot to lose really because I feel like my life is kind of at a stand still at the moment. I agree with you, travelling alone will not bring happiness, but you never know.
November 17, 2018 at 17:32
=====
Oh right, yes, 8th house - house of sex. And death. :43:
November 17, 2018 at 17:44
(Cancer) Trevor77
i just realised this is horary chart,, so follow the moon, cancer ruling 7th house, its saying a relationship will make you happy

In this kind of question the moons sign shows where we find fulfilment, its not travel, its partner
November 17, 2018 at 17:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Trevor77
=====
Thanks for that. Could you please elaborate a little?

I´m not sure if this is acceptable but I made another chart and asked specifically to where I should travel. See it below. The ascendant is late, I don´t know if this chart should be regarded at all..?
Login
(Log in)
November 17, 2018 at 18:04
(Cancer) Trevor77 » AdeptMagician
Ah, for travelling its a different kind of astrology, called astrocartography,

astrodienst have a function for displaying world map with your planet lines, and where your venus line runs, that is where you will find love and happiness :1:
November 17, 2018 at 20:13
=====
Yes, I´ve looked at it. I´m looking now as well. I don´t know what to make of it all. Venus makes me nervous because she rules my ascendant and Sun sign. Having her in the 8th house makes me think of death! :43:

It sounds like a good idea though. So let´s see! Which one should I look at first? This is what I never got with this, it seemed like so much work getting into it that I never bothered learning about it fully. But maybe that will change now then. :78: :1:
Login
(Log in)
November 17, 2018 at 20:30
okay, in there, dont worry bout mc that could be lucky,

venus is flowing through denmark and germany, iceland, and eastern russia by looks of it,

mercury places you find mentally stimulating, jupiter places good for financial growth
November 17, 2018 at 20:31
definitely, avoid pluto and saturn, and chiron

avoid uranus too
November 18, 2018 at 04:06
=====
Spoopy. It also rules inheritance, other people´s money, taboos, occult, and rebirth. Plutonic in a sense, since the house is ruled by Pluto. Or you could die during your travels, scary stuff.
November 18, 2018 at 19:10
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Naks
yea, or get attacked, i wud never go to my pluto lines
November 19, 2018 at 01:00
=====
The Sun line is kinda interesting, I lived on it for a while and when I did, my dad who I hadn´t seen for years showed up out of nowhere, stalked me. :1:

I wonder if there´s a good book to read about these different aspects?
November 19, 2018 at 01:02
=====
Well death is inevitable for everyone. It´s all about the journey towards the final destination, right? :1:
November 19, 2018 at 06:56
(Scorpio) Angelina » AdeptMagician
Interesting map with lines. Where did You make that? :) what site?
November 19, 2018 at 07:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Angelina
System message: Post has been written by user Lighthouse, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Astro.com horoscopes/ interactive horoscopes / astroclick travel :64:
November 19, 2018 at 09:38
(Scorpio) Angelina » Lighthouse
Thank You:)
November 19, 2018 at 09:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Angelina
System message: Post has been written by user Lighthouse, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You´re welcome :1:
November 19, 2018 at 10:47
(Aries) astro-flame » Trevor77
Quote: definitely, avoid pluto and saturn, and chiron avoid uranus too

Actually, you gotta look at what the planet is doing in your chart. I know a person who moved to a city where he said he "feels good energy". He doesn´t know about astrology, just goes by his gut feeling. I checked his map - his Pluto line goes right through the city. Now, Pluto is the strongest planet in this guy´s chart, so he´s on good terms with this energy.

Another example - Uranus. In my chart it rules 7th house. I met my husband near Uranus conj.MC line (I marked the place with a circle and an arrow on the map).

So you just have to remember, that:

- while each planet carries a certain archetypal energy, in each individual chart it expresses differently

- the map shows harmonious and disharmonious aspects. No matter how good Venus is, if you´re on the line where Venus squares ASC, it´s unlikely to be enjoyable. No matter how "scary" Saturn and Pluto are, if you´re on the line where they trine MC, then this energy will help you, will work in a positive way
Login
(Log in)
November 19, 2018 at 13:05
(Cancer) Trevor77 » astro-flame
so this guy your on about? his pluto was his dominant planet ?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »