She uses the Sidereal Zodiac. Or Vedic.
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: / 34 

Sort posts:
January 30, 2020 at 04:22
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » goldenlion32
No, I´ll just be in the country in the woods. But 30 minutes from the city.

If you break your legs in one of those isolated areas; a bobcat will get you before help will. Especially at night.
January 30, 2020 at 04:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
He always starts threads and waits and waits and then answers. It´s kind of irritating I know. Ha ha~

I´ll give you waiting music. I´m a bit more polite. Ha ha!

https://youtu.be/Eh51m6glEHo
YouTube
YouTube
January 30, 2020 at 04:20
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Nice cabin in the mountains on a lake or river sounds good to me. Maybe Alaska and I can be one of those people who barter goods. Ha ha! Kind of dangerous though from watching a documentary in the winter time. The bears might eat me alive.

Maybe Canada up north from Sioux St. Marie. Always have to take a train to go somewhere there. No roads or people. But again quite cold in the winter.

Ha ha,..The Sag Wanderer. :61:
January 30, 2020 at 04:18
Yea, he´s a meanie.

But he just wanted to start something... probably hoping I was drunk so I could spazz out :4:
January 30, 2020 at 04:17
In my house I would make it fire-proof and buy a shit ton of book shelves.

Then buy every occult book I could find.

And read on my down time until I got bored and then travel to other places of the occult until I found something else that interested me...

I can only dream though.

My house would be a friggen fortress... not big but self sustainable. Solar, water, everything you could essentially need. And a shit ton of can goods in case of an epidemic... with enough books to read and study for a lifetime
January 30, 2020 at 04:14
If I ever get that much money, 1/2 of it´s going underground hidden.

I´ll tell you I´m never gonna be broke again... if it kills you... shoot...

Buy a small house, by a fish pond and turn it solar and also set up a water system so if I had to I can be independent from anyone and thing. All I´ll worry about paying is the yearly taxes.

Anyone who comes near my house will be warned through an intercom. Get the f*** off my property.

I will only leave to buy food, and or travel somewhere for some insightful event or arrangement... like maybe a rare astrologer who reads minds or something.

I would go to almost every Tuscan geode show where they show Crystal´s.

I would go to Vegas just for the food. Would watch others play...

Man.

I wish.
January 30, 2020 at 04:07
=====
Yes, he could be nice and at least play some elevator music while he keeps you on hold. But knowing him he´d give you some death metal or something out of the box.
January 30, 2020 at 04:06
=====
I felt that way back in 91-93 in Saturn in Aquarius and Scorpio Pluto transit on my 4th house and I.C.

It´s a miracle I´m still here in 2020 and oh good God Saturn in Aquarius entering my 7th house again. In a few months Mars in Scorpio Square Mars Aquarius.

At least I´m way wiser, educated, and matured. Frankly, That´s the Shadow land usually for me. Nothing like Aquarius in Chiron on the North Node in my 2nd return.

Most people think I´m crazy in 2020 for being an Astrologer, Holistic Healer, all Zen, and no I don´t drink, smoke, or use foreign substances to deal with pain. I don´t even escape into television that much.

I do tend to be addicted to education, but I figure hey, at least it makes me smarter.

I sometimes listen to Music or Fiction/Fantasy Audiobooks.

I just know to succeed my emotions, thoughts, and feelings need to be healthy. Otherwise you have bad judgement, make bad choices, and people tend to take advantage of you more.

Must be that Virgo Pluto 29 degree thing. lol I spent most of my life listening to two relatives preach about overcoming those addictions. Only to find out ha ha, we just trade one addiction for another addiction, and the world loves entertainment and escapism. And of course we´d be insane to some degree if we didn´t escape reality.

Yet you find many escaping reality to far in insane Asylums, and get lost in their minds. And so it´s been quite fascinating learning about it all for the last 30 years why we have all this pain in the world.

Ah yes, that karma sucks I agree. Dharma´s even better when you receive it.

9 figured bank account. Well you should be able to take us all out on a cruise one day.
January 30, 2020 at 04:03
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » ancient_astrology
Still waiting, Anchient.
January 30, 2020 at 03:35
Yea, Saturn through my 8th from moon. Or 3rd house killed me in so many ways that I just don´t care anymore.

I´m at the point where I´m like what else? Shit I´m tired, I wouldn´t be surprised if the damn sun would turn black tomorrow with how much random shit I´ve been through.

So I wouldn´t put it past karma, God, or whatever.

But if whatever is listening, all I want is a 9 digit figured bank account and a healthy long enough life (40 more years) to enjoy it.

Thanks. Shit
January 30, 2020 at 03:31
=====
I´m not really scared. Ha ha!
January 30, 2020 at 03:26
Yes, people were less informed then.

Now we have google... and access to options medically... but still not enough...
January 30, 2020 at 03:24
=====
Ha ha! Well back in the old news papers they used to use Whiskey for diffent things. Of course, you can find all kinds of snake oil salemen in there. It´s quite funny reading the adds and what people used to believe. Which basically is evidence we probably are doing the same thing in 2020, and perhaps some medications are really not doing anything healthy.
January 30, 2020 at 03:23
Oh, I know.

I´m a demon to debate with... i will set a person up to kill themselves before they even open thier mouth...

But, I was waiting...
January 30, 2020 at 03:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
As you noticed he abandoned ship and didn´t answer you. You´d be dead before he answered you. :61:
January 30, 2020 at 03:21
I´ll stick with the ones she provided and why...

I dont trust the first one you provided....

Due to...

"Warning: DO NOT INGEST! These oils are to be taken through INHALATION ONLY! I am quite aware of the multi-level marketing companies out there that tout ingestion as the end all be all for every ailment known to humankind. The casual manner in which such potent oils are being used is a dangerous practice, especially in the hands of sales reps with no aromatherapy training. There is a time and place for ingesting oils. This isn’t it."

People are always trying to sell something...

I will keep Krasi´s advice in mind in the future if I get to the point where I have no other options...she´s not selling anything... and until then....

I think i want some whisky....

Thanks Anchient.
January 30, 2020 at 03:19
=====
Ha ha..I never claimed to be a Doctor. Fortunately, half your social media people handing out all the articles and vlog´s are not doctor´s.

But no I´m not an asshole. You´re asking Ancient Astrologer for Remedies and he´s not a doctor either. Not even from India, Babylonia, or Ancient Greece. And what makes him a expert to give you health information?

Bottom line I do have some training in Medical and Mental Health. Which one are you more likely to listen too.

Everyone has free will and free choice. But yes, if your sick you should go to a licensed Physician to be checked out. That´s just common sense.
January 30, 2020 at 03:15
=====
https://astrokapoor.com/plants-plan…

http://www.hindusamajmandir.org/pdf…

http://ayur-veda.guru/wp-content/…

Google is your best friend. You probably can find the answer faster by searching it yourself.
January 30, 2020 at 03:12
Yup, disclaimer.

I´m a professional asshole. Not a doctor.

My advice, if you are sick ask a doctor for help.

If you are dead, buy a casket... but at that point you won´t need it. It´s not your problem anymore.
January 30, 2020 at 03:10
It kills by the inflammation of the upper respiratory, just like the flu.

Keep the inflammation down and you should be good. As it passes...

It kills people older people and people with autoimmune disorders. A perfectly healthy person can pass it.

The Herbs is just an additional effort towards the problem.

I would think. I´m not a doctor or nurse.
January 30, 2020 at 03:07
=====
See the problem is if the Virus is fast, how is a herb going to stop it. And I think I saw a video someone was telling people drink garlic liquid and it didn´t work. The chinese are usually all about herbs and natural medicine, so you´d think these people were already trying it.

Then some people are just stupid and start eating too much of it and make themselves sick from different plants and remedies and have no clue what they´re doing.

Disclaimer: Not responsible if you use herbs or anything listed on this article. At your own risk. Just for the sake of what someone put out there, but are they an authority? Not really sure because it´s social media.

https://www.herbalprepper.com/herbs…
January 30, 2020 at 03:01
Silver is a metal of the moon... I dont see how that... especially not eating it will remedy ails caused by Pluto and Saturn.

Also, Milk is an internal remedy for the moon ails... but pluto rules viruses... not the Moon.

Being that this virus is passable...

Maybe her advice is legit for people who are exposed and sick and have no other options... it wouldn´t hurt to try it if you are already sick.

Lastly, She´s not selling it to you... so it is what it is... her advice was free.

Maybe a last ditch effort, that gives you enough "Positive Vibes" to pass the sickness...

You dont have shit else to do when you are already sick with the virus.
January 30, 2020 at 02:59
=====
Oh you don´t need a drink. Just chew some Nicotine Gum like myself. Well I´m not liking it´s in Germany. I´m in the Netherlands, and I can tell you if it starts coming around here thick I´m going back to Michigan. At least I can die in my own culture. :61:

I´m just going to focus on being healthy and it´s not coming near me.
January 30, 2020 at 02:55
Yea, but still maybe the herbs provided in the video can sooth someone´s symptoms until the virus clears a person.

It looks just to be a very bad cold.

So the provided herbs may actually help...

The astrological advice as to why in the video was helpful as well...

Dammit, now I want a drink....

You made me do this Anchient!

But you wanted it :21:
January 30, 2020 at 02:53
=====
Never tried this, and don´t know the guy, but he´s telling people to use Silver.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »