She uses the Sidereal Zodiac. Or Vedic.
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: / 34 

Sort posts:
January 30, 2020 at 10:24
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » nutelina
It cant be helped, if the elites released something like this; all I can hope is they get it as well and cant be cured as well...

Hopefully karma gives them a special strain of the disease. Where they die slowly as a vegetable... but keep thier full brain function and memories... they just cant move or talk... so they cant hurt anyone else in retaliation to thier disease.

They will sit back and watch the world burn then be recreated but they remain a vegetable forever. With full brain capacity but. It be able to speak, unable to harm others. In retaliation.

As the survivors walk around and enjoy thier lives, they remain a vegetable.

Just be a vegetable. Then they´ll see just how powerful they really are.
January 30, 2020 at 10:19
(Taurus) nutelina » Iceblu333
One doc said that it spread far too fast and is far too deadly to be a virus! Maybe it is a cover for something else. What about tests with 5G? What about pesticides. It´s known Polio would happen in the summer, kids would run outside near farms, on fields which were freshly dewed by pesticides :2: And then you invent a vaccine to get rid of even more pesky children! That´ll teach them! And don´t come back! :21: :9:

Sad story? It´s probably true. Seen it so many times. If people can do things like the holocaust and IBM is helping them...
January 30, 2020 at 10:16
(Taurus) nutelina » Iceblu333
I´ll watch it but then I wondered what would you be willing to give for it? If we all would bet on the correctness of information... :21: How less spammy would the forums be?

And how much would I have to pay! :6: :20:
January 30, 2020 at 10:15
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
You of the ancient, golden and wise are so funny! I love reading such messages. I was just writing about a family values :62:
January 30, 2020 at 10:01
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » dani_mae1
Ha, ok.

sorry.
January 30, 2020 at 10:00
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Iceblu333
I’m just avoiding using the laptop. Morning motivation hasn’t hit yet. And your dollar tree comment literally made me laugh out loud and startle the cats! Hahahaha
January 30, 2020 at 09:53
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » dani_mae1
I´m sorry for you...

Hopefully not.

Heck, I would go to dollar tree and get some headphones....

I take that back... most of the stuff in Dollar Tree is from china...
January 30, 2020 at 09:49
(Taurus) dani_mae1
My phone which I use for the internet no longer has working speakers, so I couldn’t watch the video.

Someone who was able to do so, is this the beginning of the zombie apocalypse?

Cause real life here lately is feeling like a Hollywood big box office movie.
January 30, 2020 at 09:15
(Taurus) Iceblu333
I wonder if anyone will say something about this video.
YouTube
YouTube
January 30, 2020 at 04:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Lovely link. Best wishes! Bye. :61:
January 30, 2020 at 04:41
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » goldenlion32
It won´t let me copy and paste so heres the link;

https://www.quora.com/Have-you-ever…
January 30, 2020 at 04:40
Ttyl
January 30, 2020 at 04:38
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh very true. The Lion is always stronger, and will devour the lamb even if it appears it´s nice and playful at times. :)
January 30, 2020 at 04:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
Well..i better go to bed now. It´s 5:35 A.M. I have my sleep schedule screwed up. Ha ha...thanks for the chat. Sorry, Ancient´s not a very good host! We better complain to management. I´m going to bed though I think. :61:
January 30, 2020 at 04:37
"Hmmm. eat or be eaten alive. The bobcat or myself. I suppose if i was in freezing cold I´d have enough courage to kill it first for hunger"

That line made me laugh. I was just reading a story about a woman who had to deal with a psychopath husband.... she ended her story with this line.

"A sheep cannot conquer a lion, it´s just not possible. The lion always, always wins"

Maybe I´ll find it and post it.
January 30, 2020 at 04:33
=====
In some ways I think this is good, because you don´t have the same people sticking around all your life. It doesn´t invite cultural diversity. And since it is Gemini, I would just really get board if I was stuck with someone who doesn´t like intelligent subjects. I hate small talk.
January 30, 2020 at 04:32
=====
Hmmm. eat or be eaten alive. The bobcat or myself. I suppose if i was in freezing cold I´d have enough courage to kill it first for hunger, then for blankets or clothing. Although, it´s kind of nasty and gross.
January 30, 2020 at 04:31
My 11th is empty too... oh well...
January 30, 2020 at 04:30
=====
Ha ha...I don´t have anyone in the 11th house. Ha ha.. they´re all Gemini´s. And the 7th house Aquarius, and Uranus in Libra in the 3rd. They come and go. It´s like the airport. They fly in an out all the time. While their waiting, we just talk about intellectual things. :61: :61:
January 30, 2020 at 04:28
They may be kind by killing you first before they eat you... but I dont know...
January 30, 2020 at 04:27
I am a lone wolf, I cant help it.

And I know I need to stop before I really do end up alone without options or help.

But my point, if you think you can make it by yourself forever; watch a show called "Alone" where people try to survive in the woods alone without help in the woods with a few tools....

They each try to see how long they can make it...

It´s interesting.

The 11th house is a financial house for a reason. You can´t be successful alone. Not normally...
January 30, 2020 at 04:26
=====
Oh...i agree. Didn´t think of the bobcat. Although, I´m a Leo A.C. maybe they´re kind to me. Ha ha!
January 30, 2020 at 04:25
=====
Ha ha..well i still found an oldie.

https://youtu.be/QpxN2VXPMLc
YouTube
YouTube
January 30, 2020 at 04:23
=====
Yes, I agree, food, books, shelter, warmth, and clothes is all you need.
January 30, 2020 at 04:23
Lol, I dont care if he answers.

I was just fucking with him because I already knew the point of her video.

I can see far past the general emotions.
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »