Understanding and healing Chiron

September 11, 2022 at 22:04 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) (Cami)
Understanding and healing Chiron
Hey there, Cami here :)

I have been actively working on my Chiron for a while now. I know it´s something that needs time and patience but I would like to read the experiences of others.

In my case, when my Chiron gets "activated" by some situation, I try to be aware of it and do some reflection but I realise that sometimes it can be quite irrational....

On the other hand, I´m also understanding how to use it as a tool and that´s great :)

How is your relationship with your Chiron, have you healed it, are you in the process? No matter its position, sign or house; I´d love to read your experience :)

Thanks in advance!

Posts in topic

Page: 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
September 14, 2022 at 08:43
(Aquarius) Catch-22
As far as I understand, it´s mostly at the Chiron Return you will be able to heal your life wound, so that´s 49-50 years.

My relationship with Chiron is that I consider it a pebble with too much contributed credits. I´d rather look at my Saturn to see what needs to be "healed". I used to attach too much attention to those pebbles, until I realised our solar system is filled with pebbles like Ceres (which is closer and bigger but nobody cares) and Eris (close to Pluto but Pluto is somehow Big Deal and Eris nobody cares).

Don´t get me wrong, I have an instinct to take care of Pluto but I realise the pebbles are just a decoy for some other stuff and aspects that must take place at the same time.
September 14, 2022 at 08:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » (Cami)
System message: Post has been written by user forwhomthe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I did not mean what I said as an attack.

My point of view that I am trying to communicate is that the best way to understand it is to approach it with reverence, care, even fear. It is good to fear powerful things.

When I say "simply understand," I mean as opposed to "try to change" or "try to do something about."

I, of course, believe fully that your intentions are good. Mine are simply to help.

Astrology goes into the deepest depths of the soul, so it is only natural that some things would hurt.
September 14, 2022 at 08:36
(Libra) (Cami) » forwhomthe
Hi! Nonchalance, arrogance, will to change it? Sounds like some strong words to say to a person that shares her doubts with a good intention. Who is trying to influence Chiron? It´s obvious I know I can´t do that haha

I´m not going to get into a "discussion" because I know my intentions and I know what my purpose was. You can understand what you prefer, to be honest I´m fine with that. This is just the internet and I don´t know you :)

But since you give your opinion on my thread at least I guess you could also give your point of view on how to "simply understand it". It would be more useful for my situation, because that´s what I really asked.

Anyway, thank you for your comment. Have a nice day!
September 14, 2022 at 08:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » (Cami)
System message: Post has been written by user forwhomthe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The planets and asteroids have been around for millions of years, at least hundreds of thousands. We were born a few years ago.

It is not going to be "us" that influence "them."

Chiron is a sore spot, and should not be approached with nonchalance or arrogance, or the will to change it, but simply to understand it.

He or she that struggles against the stars struggles in vain.

A lot of people walk around without even a vague knowledge of astrology. I see them as walking blind through the forest. What astrology gives is knowledge.
September 14, 2022 at 08:08
(Libra) (Cami) » Aren Levi
Thank you for sharing your experience, I liked to read it. I didn´t go into vedic astrology, maybe there´s something there that helps me :)

Thanks again! :) Have a good day, Aren.
September 14, 2022 at 08:04
(Libra) (Cami) » Graham
Hi Graham, good that you really understood my question. I appreciate everyone here, but hey my Chiron is already in the 3rd house, I know I have "problems" with communication but I guess I was clear when I asked haha.

Thank you so much for explaining, I really appreciate it because we have kind of a coincidence (Sun conjunct Chiron / 3rd House). I´m touched by some things you say here; for example, that this wound could come from a past life (I never thought of this possibility!), in fact I have an intercepted sign in the same house where Chiron is and for a while now I´ve been wondering what my real "problem" is (whether one, the other or both!) But you´ve given me some interesting information to think about! Thank you!

In my case, I feel it in different ways.... Feeling bad when I talk, misunderstandings / difficult to really know what the other is saying ( I " receive " an idea but then I think what was the real meaning; as if I have two brains to process it); also my sister, she is very nice and kind but beyond that I realise that my patience is quite low if compared to what I have with other people and I also get hurt by some things that from other people I wouldn´t this way.... And, I think the opposition with the MC also has something to do with how I feel. God.

The other thing that touches me is your final sentence.... Do you live with it? I guess your age in your profile is the real one so... After the years you still feel your Chiron? I thought this would end one day!
September 14, 2022 at 07:53
(Virgo) Aren Levi » (Cami)
After i healed it i feel free, trully free to do whatever i want and that i can acomplish a lot.
And that nothing and noone can slow me down or stop me.

i use vedic astrology

i got it quite easy to be honest, since i got Chiron conjuct Mars in the same house as Lilith and Pluto and Juno, all i had to do was doing Martian stuff and spiritual stuff to heal my Chiron.

Also my Moon with Saturn and Jupiter helped me to be wise about health since they are in 6th house - original house of virgo.

But when i was in my Moon mahdasha and my Chiron was strongest, i got OCD with anxiety ( Moon-Saturn ).

All good now tho 👌
September 14, 2022 at 07:35
(Scorpio) Graham
"How is your relationship with your Chiron, have you healed it, are you in the process? No matter its position, sign or house; I´d love to read your experience"

"I AM ASKING FOR OTHERS CHIRON, NOT MINE!"

[You will find my natal placements easier to "take in"/put inro context if you pull up my Astro-seek natal chart image.]

I have natal Chiron conjunct Sun in Scorpio/3rd house ... qcx Uranus-on-MC in Gemini/9th and semi-sextile Jupiter-on-IC in Capricorn/4th house.

Thus, my Chiron-wounded-Sun forms a Stimulation/Irritation Triangle with the Jupiter-Uranus opposition.

The wound manifests as an expectation that others will distort my communications (sometimes intentionally, and sometimes unintentionally/because "what they hear is not what I intended to communicate".)

However, although this wound APPEARS to have been created by events in my childhood and adolescence, it is actually rooted in a past life - with the chidhood and adoloecence experiences having been actively "looked for" by me (thus ensuring that the wound was lifted from my unconscious mind and firmly embedded in my subconsciousness mind by the time I reached adulthood).

That past life is described in my natal "intercepted signs, duplicated house cusps and the planets involved in those astrological indicators". And, it was not until after I had identified-and-resolved those that I began to understand my "unhealable" Chiron wound (and why it must be "lived with", rather than resolved).
September 14, 2022 at 07:34
Thank you for sharing! It´s interesting to read it.

And would you say it´s "under control"? Does it hurt? How it feels after working on it?

I´m also curious its opposition with your Moon... How did you feel that? I have an opposition with the MC and I also feel that there is something there... But I don´t know how it would work with oppositions.
September 14, 2022 at 06:41
(Virgo) Aren Levi » (Cami)
i have share it so many freaking times here :4:

when young till 17yrs - low money, hated for skin colour, - those resulted in weight problems - that resulted as feeling less then others but it also made me work hard to be better then others in every way and taught me i got a strong backbone.
September 14, 2022 at 05:00
Hi! Thanks, good to know 😅

Anyway I am asking for others chiron, not mine! I already know it very well 😄

How do you feel your Chiron? What´s your experience? (if you want to share it).
September 14, 2022 at 04:58
(Libra) (Cami) » Rosincvist
Hi, thank you for your answer! I´m sorry but I only understood the part about the combustion... The rest of the answer I didn´t get nothing 😅

Anyway... How it could be a nonissue when I already feel its presence? I´m curious about this. Thank you in advance!
September 14, 2022 at 04:28
(Virgo) Aren Levi
I think having partner that has axis to your Chiron by his/hers Chiron helps a lot.

( 1-7, 2-8, 3-9 etc... )

:37:
September 14, 2022 at 03:03
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:96:. . . It is Combust with your :151: so it´s nonexistence makes it a nonissue! :95:
My Third-house :159: :193: :182::164:, Orb makes it persist in a number of other Harmonics, suggests too high expectations; Heliocentrically grounds my :160:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »