She uses the Sidereal Zodiac. Or Vedic.
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: / 34 

Sort posts:
February 18, 2020 at 17:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This one says he´s tested postive! Oh, I guess he´s doomed to further Isolation!

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
February 18, 2020 at 10:08
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » goldenlion32
Yea, the worry would get to you, after awhile.

Positivity lasts only for so long...

But I bet when he gets home he´s gonna appreciate it far more than he used to. :4:
February 18, 2020 at 10:06
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
He´s uncomfortable and like you said, he has to do something he doesn´t normally have to do. Not to mention no one likes to submit to authority who places restrictions on them. And of course, the thoughts roam, there´s no way to keep yourself distracted other then focusing on your shadow self. Ha ha! Just imagine if he´s being forced to think about his life, his values, the way he treats people. There´s endless possibilities of why his soul attracted this situation where he´s in isolation.

A Buddhist Monk would have no problem. :61:
February 18, 2020 at 09:46
Update,

despair... it´s a bitch.
YouTube
YouTube
February 17, 2020 at 21:47
No, the irony is they have 3 more cruises planned this year...

3 fucking cruise rides...

Some people cant even vacation... once...

But let me stop, he´s an older guy and probably is an actual good guy and worked for everything he has...

But I´m still saying it could be much worse... it´s just an inconvenience for him now...
February 17, 2020 at 21:44
They are stuck for now but will soon be home in thier cushy bushy beds. Homeless people will be homeless and struggle much more and longer...
February 17, 2020 at 21:43
Yea, I fully understand.

I´m just thinking about it like this;

If I did choose my life and my death...

Dying on a cruise ship is alot better than on the streets due to an attempted suicide drug overdose on the streets of California due to life struggles and limitations...

I´m just saying, alot of people have it much worse.
February 17, 2020 at 21:40
=====
Ha ha...yes, that´s the irony of it. They´ve had to pay to be on the cruise and if he´s wealthy of course their suffering.
February 17, 2020 at 21:38
=====
It´s heart breaking for him to think he´ll be separated from his wife. I don´t blame these people from different cultures waiting for their countries to help them in the situation. I´d be the same way.
February 17, 2020 at 21:38
I feel sorry for him, but still... I wish I had the money to be stuck on a luxury cruise right now... rich folk problems.

Lol. :4:
February 17, 2020 at 21:35
Today´s Update.
YouTube
YouTube
February 17, 2020 at 18:20
Yup, pretty much.

Positivity only lasts for so long before you give into dispair.

Thank God, Saturns periods dont last forever, though they feel like forever.
February 17, 2020 at 18:15
=====
Yes, it´s pretty much a good thing when everything goes favorably, but normally when people are in long-term distress the "Positive Mentality" doesn´t last since the thoughts start becoming negative and spiral out of control into low arousel.
February 17, 2020 at 14:37
Watching that now, I was just looking at the guy who said "positive this and positive that, be positive" just pull a full 380 and is now like "Fuck our prime minister; how would you feel if you were in this situation.

I couldn´t help but chuckle a little. Positivity fades away quickly when you find that you are not in control.

I do feel sorry for him.
February 17, 2020 at 14:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Oh the lab rats are fighting to break out of the ship.
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
February 17, 2020 at 14:33
Mr Positive finally breaks down.

I´m sorry, I´m evil. I cant help it.
YouTube
YouTube
February 17, 2020 at 14:31
=====
Ha ha..wonder if some of them have a Midheaven in Taurus. "Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend", and of course some Leo for the princess.
February 17, 2020 at 14:29
I need something stronger, lol
February 17, 2020 at 14:28
=====
I don´t blame you. A little white wine would be good for me to sedate me if I have to be closed in a cabin room for days. Ha ha!
February 17, 2020 at 14:28
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
:4:3
YouTube
YouTube
February 17, 2020 at 14:26
(Taurus) nutelina » Iceblu333
Dude it´s just the flue but made stronger and tampered with.

I´m going to Portugal!!!
YouTube
YouTube
February 17, 2020 at 14:25
(Taurus) nutelina » Leo Moon
That´s because she is giving herself away bud :2: And you are selling her to us! :61:

You sneak :62:
February 17, 2020 at 14:19
Update 2
YouTube
YouTube
February 17, 2020 at 14:11
I am not gonna be trapped on the Titanic without my Whiskey!!! NO!!! I REFUSE!!!!

ID BE SCREAAMING WHISKEY LIKE A LITTLE KID UNTIL THE THREW ME OVERBOARD OR BROUGHT ME WHISKEY!!!!!

WHISKEY NOW!!!! AND LEMON. 24 BOTTLES and not the little ones I want the 1.79 liters or more!!!!! AND I WONT MESS WITH YOU AGAIN
February 17, 2020 at 14:09
Heres another.

Life aboard the "Princess Diamond"

They stopped serving Booze!!!!!!

I would die!!! Or go crazy!!!!

Someone would die. I would kick the door down until I got my booze!!!!!!!!
YouTube
YouTube
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »