She uses the Sidereal Zodiac. Or Vedic.
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: / 34 

Sort posts:
March 11, 2020 at 17:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, that is what people will do. The barder system. Although, I think so far people are probably going to get repremanded for it since it´s a Health Issue that concerns everyone in the world. Survival depends on it.

I used do work in the food pantries and clothing pantries for a few Internships before I graduated. You will always see the hoarders take all the food, clothing, cleaning supplies beofre others.

This is why at one of the places I worked, they had a computer of all the non-profits and churches in the community who donated to help those in need and we kept track of everyone who ask for help. Usually, you give them an assesment, then write out a report to give to the organizations, churches, or agencies and show they´re hardship, why, when, where, how, and what they´re doing to help themselves. And then we would keep track of what services were provided.

If we seen them abusing the system they were usually given a warning they would be banned. And then of course there are regulations, limits, rules, to prhibit the abuse as much as possible.

Exactly why I´m always rolling my eyes at "New Age" and the "Atlantis" idealist vision. Since 95% of the population will do what you said. Even in bardering someone has all the fish, pigs, horses, and others don´t.

It´s the Taurus/Scorpio axis. Have´s vs. Have not´s. And of course what will you do gain the resources even in such a situation we all lived off the grid. I believe the Nomads or Tribes often killed one another for territory and resources available in that area.
March 11, 2020 at 17:12
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » goldenlion32
My friend who commited suicide would´ve bought all the face masks and every essential and resold it for profit.

She saw opportunities and capitalized on things people didn´t see.

She could spot a weakness in any one or any plan... smart as hell. She owned her own business/ pawn shop.
March 11, 2020 at 17:10
Lastly, in a shit hit the fan scenario; they will barter tissue for food if it comes to that.

Its leverage. They can barter for food or items.

That´s why they load up on essentials... so that they can trade you for your stuff and have the upper hand in a trade if needed.

Alot if people have planned for disasters for a long time.

They are ready for shtf.

The key words are always: LEVERAGE. AND BARTER. In a survival situation.

also you need tissue if you get sick.
March 11, 2020 at 17:00
You aren´t gonna run out of water. So tissue and food.

Another trick is wet wipes if you are gonna be camping. It´s the equivalent of a quick shower when you have nothing else.

Doubles as tissue as well.
March 11, 2020 at 16:58
Those people are probably preppers.

They already have pantries full of food. But they have to take a crap.... being home; you will need alot of tissue.
March 11, 2020 at 16:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I was laughing at a guy on FB earlier who made a video about the End Times and Corona-Virus. He kept saying, "Help me understand why toilet paper would be on your mind?" He´s got a point there. I would be like going for the ice cream and popsicles, maybe some wine, some good music, video game system, nice television, and have the good life. Whose going to go through butt loads of toilet paper unless they have massive diarhea. Which as a Nurse Aide, I never seen anyone shit that much in a Month to need a whole grocery cart of toilet paper for the whole year.

Damb buy some depends if you´re that worried about it! Ha ha! People are crazy with this stuff. Ebay stopped people from selling hand sanitizer because of course people want to Jack Up Prices.

I´m sure the looting will Begin in Good Old America.
March 11, 2020 at 02:29
(Pisces) fishscales » goldenlion32
All I know is that there were so many people in the goddamn supermarket today stocking up on God knows what because of the coronavirus I wanted to beat them all with the goddamn Gemini/Sag/Pisces/Virgo axis...
March 10, 2020 at 17:37
(Taurus) nutelina » fishscales
Meanwhile in France... :2:

Spring arrived...
YouTube
YouTube
March 10, 2020 at 10:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
Ha ha...what´s your prediction that the Virus of content ends! :) That would have to do with the Gemini/Sag/Pisces/Virgo axis as well.
March 10, 2020 at 01:24
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » fishscales
:4: :61:
March 10, 2020 at 01:12
(Pisces) fishscales
I´d rather just die from the coronavirus than have to hear anything else about it at this point
March 9, 2020 at 20:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
=====
I seen an article earlier on University of Tenessee I believe used a Super Computer and might have figured it out. We´ll see.

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/…
March 9, 2020 at 20:14
(Libra) leorising » goldenlion32
mine too, but here in Brazil its not like others countries like Italy... i pray that someone found the vaccine :68:
March 9, 2020 at 20:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
=====
It´s definitely the Cancer/Capricorn axis. Ha ha! It´s all in my health house!
March 9, 2020 at 20:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Nicower
=====
Well I might have to let you know real soon here! If it´s just the flu or something more severe. We´re just getting started in the Netherlands and out of Italy.

https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/2020/…

https://www.rivm.nl/en/news/…
March 9, 2020 at 19:54
(Libra) leorising
i believe that this coronavirus is this conjunction south node capricorn, pluto capricorn, jupiter capricorn, mars in capricorn... i am praying that in May 2020 they already found the the vaccine (this is my intuition.. i ve read that this virus was create in laboratory, this would be like a biological war)
March 9, 2020 at 19:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
March 8, 2020 at 11:11
(Aries) Nicower » goldenlion32
It doesnt mean anything. Ofcourse, goverment cant "let it go", because basically it is like "small plague" with 2% chance of death. Its not serious, while real plague is 75-80% est. I would like that people are dying in world. Ofcourse, they have to, but its their destiny and we cant do anything.
March 7, 2020 at 22:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Nicower
=====
Everyone keeps saying this about the Flu Vs. Corona Virus. It´s new...we don´t know how it works how many deaths. The Flu´s been around longer and so you can say of course, there´s more deaths by Flu. The Virus just started so you have no long-term records to compare.

Not to mention some people have vaccines with the flu. Where there is no Vaccine with CoronaVirus.

It wil affect each person differently.
March 7, 2020 at 22:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
=====
Ah...funny how that works. "Letting Go.." I´ve experienced the same thing, and usually when the door closes, new doors open. It´s only rough when we try hold on and resist the changes. :)
March 7, 2020 at 20:26
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Nicower
Well have at it then, tell me everything you can see.

I´m interested. Dont hold back :4:
March 7, 2020 at 20:25
Yes, I could be famous if I put forward the effort.

I´m actually a very good singer and artist. But I fully understand that if people put you on a pedestal they can take you off that pedestal.

Also the music industry is a snake pit.

I just want a crap ton of money and to buy a house somewhere close to the city but off grid so that I can be either off grid when I want or connected to resources.

And study occult knowledge...

But yes, I am also good at art as well.

I dont like to do art because it does not make me money and I do not feel like putting in the effort to make art for money...
March 7, 2020 at 20:23
(Aries) Nicower » Iceblu333
I can help you with my experience :) :1:
March 7, 2020 at 20:21
Dont underestimate Saturn. Be careful when Saturn goes into your 11th house...

But I´ll stop there for you; because I simply cant read your chart... I´m not good with 12th house.
March 7, 2020 at 20:17
""""""But it is still in Capricorn, its ruler and dont forget that Capricorn rules 10th house. About career. What you do, only comes with hardship. And it is always progressive for you. Not me. MC in neptune. Walkin in the fog :D""""""

Oh, now I understand what you mean.

Saturn Rules my 4th house in my chart... and actually should be easy for me but my lesson was to let go of a career... which almost broke me... when I let go I´ve been protected by random happenings...

Seriously, you wouldn´t believe the hell I´ve been through...
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »