YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: / 34 

Sort posts:
March 12, 2020 at 19:11
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » nikkia
Yes, it´s TRUE.

And not only that, this NBA season is CANCELLED.

So I would cut the shit out of his pay and contract.
March 12, 2020 at 19:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » orkest
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think it´s showing the Saturn (Elderly Population) Pluto (Death) effect more then younger individuals. The rest might just get scared and fearful with the symptoms, but immune systems are weaker in the elderly.
Maybe those with Chronic Illness and Weak Immune Systems of all ages.

I don´t like getting sick personally. I hope I don´t, but Dutch People love kissing, hugging, and touching everyone. They have to break a habit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
March 12, 2020 at 19:09
(Aquarius) nikkia » Iceblu333
IF that´s true.... he´s a crazy person with no morals ! Money cannot buy character. That´s someone who is bankrupt of basic decency. What is wrong with some dudes? As his Coach or NBA Owner, I´d be enraged. He´d be done.
March 12, 2020 at 19:08
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » orkest
Pretty much.
March 12, 2020 at 19:07
That´s a conspiracy for you, lol
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user orkest, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It gives me interesting point of view. The danger seems to be real. So how we perceive our lives, how do we live, what we do, etc. Real existencial questions move to the surface. No more instagram haha :-)
Want to hear a conspiracy theory? No? To bad. :4:

When Pelosi tried to shake Donald Trumps hand she had Coronavirus on it in an attempt to assassinate him.... :4:

But he didnt shake her hand.

So... they said F- it and said if they cant get him up close and personal. He´ll get it eventually with the wide spread of it.

*Twists my invisible mustache, and grins evilly...*
March 12, 2020 at 19:04
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » orkest
Killing of the older and toughening of the Younger people.
March 12, 2020 at 19:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user orkest, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Do you like the modern world you live in?

I see the Coronavirus as an opportunity. If it´s really happening then the whole perception and activity of humanity will have to change. There is the age of Aquarius isn´t it? Kind of reset ensues now.

Or... Someone spreaded the virus and they have vaccine for themselves. Who knows. Sick bastards.

If I will die of virus nothing will change. That will mean I was useless anyway and it´s not my defence mechanism.
March 12, 2020 at 19:01
Yea. I´ve been hunkered down... lol

But, I got to go back to work in a few weeks.

I dont want to deplete my savings too much...

Sigh, I´m after 3 more guns... Saturn really screwed me these past years. Thank god he´s out of my 3rd house. Geesh.
March 12, 2020 at 18:58
Yes, the rate of transmission is stunning (no symptoms for weeks!) and not having Tests enough for everyone is an awful state of affairs.

It´s only a matter of time for most of us.

Especially for people like me who live in populated, international, tourist areas.

Hell, I may have been exposed already... or will be exposed soon no matter how careful I am.

Good thing I can hunker down at home, indefinitely. I´m stuck here for now.
March 12, 2020 at 18:50
Crazy people with too much money...
YouTube
YouTube
March 12, 2020 at 18:42
But at this viruses rate of transmission I think everyone will get it... eventually...

9 days on a surface and 14 days to pass is a long time.

With so many people and variables I just dont know.
March 12, 2020 at 18:40
Spray bottle with alchohol.
March 12, 2020 at 18:39
Lysol spray.... let me tell ya...

I just ruined the paint job on my pricey front door hardware the other day - grrrrr.

BTW. there´s NO Lysol spray around. No where. So what I have now is worth its weight in gold.

There´s a list of HARD to find / Cannot get items around here.
March 12, 2020 at 18:36
On a other note... I didn´t know that there was an Hiv/Aids epidemic in Brazil.

660,000 cases.

They are second to South Africa (6 million)...
March 12, 2020 at 18:34
Lysol disinfectant spray is your best friend. Gets in places you cant wipe.

And you really dont have to wipe at that point...
March 12, 2020 at 18:32
Yes !!!

I have thick rubber gloves and will wipe everything down before bringing anything the house... then I´ll sanitize the gloves. Crazy right?

So smart you are !

March 12, 2020 at 18:22
Sanitize everything you get by delivery...
March 12, 2020 at 18:20
(Aquarius) nikkia » dani_mae1
Same here with empty shelves of essential items.

I usually have a well-stocked home - but, an upcoming trip (now cancelled) and summer plans away (now cancelled) had me putting a dent in my household stock pile.

This morning I went onto Walmart to order - suddenly EVERYTHING in my cart was suddenly OUT OF STOCK.

I signed out, signed back in and made my order again without issue, however, it will not be delivered until late tomorrow -- so, I expect some/many items NOT to arrive.

I´ll make due for now. I can go without. I will ´ration´ my shelf-stable food accordingly, if need be.

I cannot get dog food - my guy has severe food allergies and the food he NEEDS is nowhere to be found. I am checking daily for restocks.
I only have week´s worth left. Him, I WORRY about.

I live in a populated area, only miles from an International Airport - heavy tourism - so, there´s always that consideration. Nothing to be done about this. The Genie is out of the Bottle.

I wonder what the next month or two will bring regarding supply chains and product availability after our collective warehouses /pharmacies are emptied... if it gets to that point.
March 12, 2020 at 16:47
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » nutelina
Re- post

Tire made from Springs.
YouTube
YouTube
March 12, 2020 at 16:47
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
Jesus... I´ve been watching "Glitter" and now this...
March 12, 2020 at 16:40
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Leo Moon
Man I know right; I wish I had a shit ton of money right now... I´d be buying like a mad man...

And sell at the top and make BANK!
March 12, 2020 at 16:38
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Going to be some good stock buys soon. Just wait until it bottoms out to get in. Always the tricky part.

After the 2008 collapse it was excellent in that regard.

Yes, it’s a screwed up system, but I need to live .

Though I think people are putting all their extra cash into toilet paper and hand sanitizer.

I made sure to buy lots of cat food.

I always have plenty of canned food in hand and all my camping gear. I don’t think it will get that grim.

Everyone be safe and well. Spare a square for Your neighbors. :4:
March 12, 2020 at 16:23
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » nutelina
Tire made from springs.
YouTube
YouTube
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar