Fun topic for Forcefully disappearing friends

September 18, 2020 at 16:20 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Fun topic for Forcefully disappearing friends
Again. :(

Closed (Solved) topic
Solutions to related thread ongoing on "POD" topic.

Now reopened for a party! :75: :117:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 20, 2020 at 20:54
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
A mulberry Bush.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 20, 2020 at 20:51
(Virgo) rohini moon » Wolfmoon
"She bombarded me with photos and videos of herself. I even asked her if this was some sort of scam."

:61: :61:

So Miss "Moral crusader" herself did all that? Boy..... The hypocrisy is strong in this thread.

You can´t really speak of others having "loose morals" if you´re sending photos/videos of yourself flickin´ the bean to random men online.
September 20, 2020 at 20:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There was no reason for him to attack blue rose like that either! Not fair after we already pointed out confidentiality already! And that´s pretty shitty in my opinion when he drags her into it.
September 20, 2020 at 20:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hey! It´s necessary at times because some people don´t know when to stop! They keep going on even after others step away to stop the conflict!
September 20, 2020 at 20:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, I had to. I am all justice with my Jupiter in Libra and Saturn in Virgo.

Davis is blocked for this https://forum.astro-seek.com/post-r…
His last reply did not fulfil criteria of being forgiven either.

Plutonian is blocked for a different reason. https://forum.astro-seek.com/post-r…
September 20, 2020 at 20:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
=====
Oh...my! You´re an angel! :76:
September 20, 2020 at 20:33
(Virgo) rohini moon » MarvinReal
Marvin, did you block the both of them?
September 20, 2020 at 20:31
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » MarvinReal
...No Response...

I´m keeping my "argument" virginity...

.Today.
September 20, 2020 at 20:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
=====
Yes, I know. You´re indeed "innocent this time" :4:
September 20, 2020 at 20:22
(Taurus) Iceblu333
:13: (still whistling away)

Boy...Boy... Boy...

That Mars Retrograde is something else... isn´t it...
September 20, 2020 at 20:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
=====
I did not denied anything. On the contrary. I saw all your evidence against me, and I defended everything. She got to know everything from me. It´s your harmful manipulation with stuff you don´t understand and taking out of context. Which you did deliberately! to harm me! Such treacherous friend you were and still you are the same. You never fulfilled a single promise you gave me. You were always totally unreliable. You went so low now.
September 20, 2020 at 19:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
September 20, 2020 at 19:32
=====
Oh gee dancing was prohibited! Well they look like they´re having fun anyway!

YouTube
YouTube
September 20, 2020 at 19:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
=====
I would have loved being flap dancer back in the day! Looks so fun!
YouTube
YouTube
September 20, 2020 at 19:24
=====
YouTube
YouTube
September 20, 2020 at 19:18
(Virgo) rohini moon » MarvinReal
:61: :61:

There you go, Marv... You´re the host here, after all.... :37:
September 20, 2020 at 19:15
=====
Davis, you´re really pissing me off with your idiotic opinions and offenses.

So I just decided that YOU HAVE ONE AND ONLY ONE REPLY LEFT.

It´s combined 1 reply for Revloc and goldenlion, so say something super polite and wise and pray I would be merciful.
September 20, 2020 at 19:06
=====
:61: I know I can tell you don´t learn anything! You like looping and going around circles for hours and hours. If I remember right Marvin created the thread for me. So ah...i guess you´re in my domain, Marvin´s domain, Revoc´s Domain or anyone else Marvin approves of being in his thread! You´re not in control of it! :37:

Can´t be stalking you...if you´re in the wrong lane now!
Good Music Here!

YouTube
YouTube
September 20, 2020 at 19:03
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Davis212
"I saw a lots of messages and lots of conversations; I saw the pregnancy tests in photos; I saw the photo of the petitioned order of protection with a number."

Again youve seen more than me. I havent seen any of this. Pregnancy tests? I live in a small rural town where the majority of the population is receiving welfare. Finding a postive pregnancy test around here is like finding water in a pond.

I have seen nothing of a petitioned order of protection? I don´t even know wtf that is and I live in NZ and used to serve protection orders on people for a living.

"I saw the messages between you and Plutonian-Princess and how you were trying to flirt with her (she was basically helping you with astrology) while you still were with your gf. Actually, you told her that you were not with her, and portrayed yourself as "single", when you were not as EVIDENCED by the messages between you and your ex."

I wasnt with anyone. I was trying to get away from a woman who was keeping me in mental bandage.

PP contacted me. I came here looking for help and education. She contacted me over whats app. She bombarded me with photos and videos of herself. I even asked her if this was some sort of scam. I was in a dark place and this ray of light was shining on me for some reason?!? I was alone and trapped. Some half decent piece of ass shows me some attention and I show some attention back. Sorry for being a male. Sorry for being caught up in the excitement for a moment. As a single man I thought I had the freedom to talk to others??

" saw the messages where you are talking to your ex about the baby and about the physical situations she was going through, and how apparently "gentle" you were being with her."

Again i havent seen them. I dont know what youve seen or know what context she´s put it in. I do understand that there was a time where she was trying to grade me into messaging her certain things. Makes sense now.

I´m the only person she´s been with (her words) who has not physically abused her. I dont hurt anyone physically. Its one of the reasons I quit the police. I only strike in defense.

"I saw one messages where you DENIED that she was pregnant (including here in another of your posts), but then I saw the messages where that´s a FACT for you, because you were even talking to her about the baby."

I played along like any concerned father to be would until they got the evidence. I never relieved this evidence you have.

This is the third time in a year shes told me she´s pregnant. She´s 47 years old, her diet is cigarettes and coffee. She hasn´t told me anything of the pregnancy since she told me she was bleeding for three weeks over 6 weeks ago.

"saw the messages where you DENIED to her that you had tried to flirt with Plutonian and that you had lied to Plutonian about your real romantic status."

If I tell someone I dont want to be with them and move out of the home we shared. I thought that would make me a single man? Do I need a concensus from them? They´re not ready to let go so I must remain with them until they´re ready?

"saw pictures of her abdomen where it is obvious that she is pregnant, and I also saw photos of the pregnancy tests showing "positive"."

Again, more than I´ve seen. Last I heard someone bumped into her at the supermarket and she didnt look pregnant.

"You are a liar and an expert at manipulation; I know the likes of you."

Clearly you don´t.

"The individual who should have such evidence ALREADY have it! Go and ask her for it, and see if you can prove any of that as "incorrect"."

She stole half my shit, starved the chickens and won´t give me any information?!? What the fuxk can i do? If youre still "helping" her get her to send me the information. Youd be doing me a favor.

"Stop trying to be the "victim" here; you are DEFINITELY not!!"

I´ll never be a victim. EVER. I´m just a man who has been slandered so I will stand in defense of myself.

Aries / Plutonian take what you want out of it. I dont lie. I dont act the victim and ill stand for the truth until the day I die.

"Another thing I omitted - because that would be her word against yours - is that you even pushed her to the floor and she got hurt. A pregnant woman, for Christ sakes!! But because I didn´t have proof of that, I omitted it; I don´t pay attention to hearsay, no matter how alarming it is. But of everything else, I saw enough evidence; actual physical evidence in the form of photos, and dozens of screenshots of messages."

Again never was physical with her. I´m the only relationship she´s had where she wasn´t physically abused apparently.
September 20, 2020 at 18:59
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Stalkerish creeper :75: :61:. You don´t even have original ideas of your own, so you have to rely on silly and boring videos for everything, haha.

Did you know that I haven´t watched even ONE of them? :3: That´s how "important" they are for me, :61:. Oh dear God, what a joke you are :61:.
September 20, 2020 at 18:58
=====
YouTube
YouTube
September 20, 2020 at 18:56
=====
YouTube
YouTube
September 20, 2020 at 18:45
=====
YouTube
YouTube
September 20, 2020 at 18:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Wolfmoon
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"You won´t address what I say to you because you know I could be right. You could´ve been deceived by a cunt who has serious psychological issues and needs professional help."

No, Revloc; I don´t address you because I don´t care about you. I mean, I do care about you as a human being, but I don´t care what you think about me.

I saw a lots of messages and lots of conversations; I saw the pregnancy tests in photos; I saw the photo of the petitioned order of protection with a number.

I saw the messages between you and Plutonian-Princess and how you were trying to flirt with her (she was basically helping you with astrology) while you still were with your gf. Actually, you told her that you were not with her, and portrayed yourself as "single", when you were not as EVIDENCED by the messages between you and your ex.

I saw the messages where you are talking to your ex about the baby and about the physical situations she was going through, and how apparently "gentle" you were being with her.

I saw one messages where you DENIED that she was pregnant (including here in another of your posts), but then I saw the messages where that´s a FACT for you, because you were even talking to her about the baby.

I saw the messages where you DENIED to her that you had tried to flirt with Plutonian and that you had lied to Plutonian about your real romantic status.

But your ex caught you in the act before you deleted all the messages.

I saw sooooo many messages where you were contradicting yourself, BLATANTLY LYING when there were messages as PROOF of your lies.

I mean, the amount of messages that prove your lies are MANY!!!

I saw pictures of her abdomen where it is obvious that she is pregnant, and I also saw photos of the pregnancy tests showing "positive".

Shall I go on???????

You are a liar and an expert at manipulation; I know the likes of you.

The individual who should have such evidence ALREADY have it! Go and ask her for it, and see if you can prove any of that as "incorrect".

Stop trying to be the "victim" here; you are DEFINITELY not!!

Another thing I omitted - because that would be her word against yours - is that you even pushed her to the floor and she got hurt. A pregnant woman, for Christ sakes!! But because I didn´t have proof of that, I omitted it; I don´t pay attention to hearsay, no matter how alarming it is. But of everything else, I saw enough evidence; actual physical evidence in the form of photos, and dozens of screenshots of messages.

So keep trying to look as a "Victim" all you want to. You are clearly not.
September 20, 2020 at 18:34
=====
YouTube
YouTube
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »