She uses the Sidereal Zodiac. Or Vedic.
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: / 34 

Sort posts:
April 10, 2020 at 04:09
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
If you want a conspiracy, the price of gold jumped up in June of 2019 for no reason and was going down until this pandemic... Add the fact that Chinese people were moving viruses in and out of the country...

I conspire that it was planned.

But I´m crazy so there´s that...
April 10, 2020 at 04:07
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
No idea, waiting on my $1200 check.

I´ll use it to finally buy my gun since I wasted my savings on food and tissue...

They should be here next week. I´ll be pissed if something happens..
April 10, 2020 at 04:04
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
What´s new in the virus-world ?
April 9, 2020 at 13:45
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » fishscales
Kk, night night...
April 9, 2020 at 13:43
(Pisces) fishscales » Iceblu333
Congress basically outsourced its financial policymaking to the fed back in 1913.

Nute´s question involved constitutional law pertaining to currency. That´s the context in which I answered it.
April 9, 2020 at 13:23
Removed from the gold standard.

Hopefully this is a good article... I just randomly copied it...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/…
April 9, 2020 at 13:21
Sigh... I just want to sleep...

Federal reserve.

https://www.thebalance.com/is-the-f…
April 9, 2020 at 13:14
(Pisces) fishscales » Iceblu333
Article 1,section 8 of the constitution grants congress the authority to coin and regulate currency.
April 9, 2020 at 13:03
You mean the Fed...
April 9, 2020 at 13:00
(Pisces) fishscales » nutelina
I believe the constitution says that states cannot create their own currency, and must use only gold or silver as legal tender

Congress can create currency out of anything it wants...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 9, 2020 at 08:56
(Taurus) nutelina » fishscales
Exactly Fish! :30:

I´ve been looking into the money problems since 2016 at least, I remember bitcoin being $200 and I was looking into mining it then!

What you can do is two things: barter or create promissory notes, ie. creating debt and credit, the are equal and opposite. So if Joe worked for me for 10 hours I owe him 10 hours of work back or some other form. The important thing is the legal document. There is one amazing woman called Anna von Reitz, she wrote about the problems you have in the states regarding corruption and law. You guys in America should all take note and look at the US citizenship scam. You´re Americans, not US citizens as much as we are Dutch, Czech, Italian etc. and not EU citizens! But only the States should be really free.

Back to promissory notes I´ve been thinking these could be on a blockchain but it´s not necessary. Just to have an overview if someone is not creating too much debt.

No go wonder why you guys don´t have money yet bills! So many green bills :4: But no money! And in the Constitution FOR the united States it says: only gold & silver shall be used as money? Is that right?
April 9, 2020 at 07:37
You gotta admit... The dancing is kinda funny... :4: :3:

Night.
April 9, 2020 at 07:34
Burn Baby BURN... it to the ground!!!!

https://youtu.be/sJ4UjxAGL8Y
YouTube
YouTube
April 9, 2020 at 07:31
(Pisces) fishscales
Latest stats from my home state of Maine:

State population: 1.3 million

Confirmed COVID cases: 537

Deaths: 14

0.04% of the state population have officially contracted the virus

The number of fatalities is too small in comparison to the state population for the percentage calculator on my phone to give me a number.

Can all the employees I had to furlough come back to work now?

The damage from the "pandemic" is not too impressive, but the economic ramifications to the common person will be if this nonsense continues much longer.

#landofthefreeandhomeofthebraveto
landofthesheepish
andneuroticinonemonth
April 8, 2020 at 21:18
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » nutelina
Where the article or video did they say 5 strains were found in usa?
April 8, 2020 at 21:09
Post a video from him...
April 8, 2020 at 21:08
Some people don´t have a tolerance for stuff like that...

I only started listening to Greg Hunter because I didn´t have anything else to listen to working a 12hr Night shift...

At least nothing productive in my opinion...

Now I listen to almost anything just to keep my mind open to ideas...

When I have the chance... :3:
April 8, 2020 at 21:07
(Taurus) nutelina » Iceblu333
Oh and check Miles Kwok
April 8, 2020 at 21:06
(Taurus) nutelina » Iceblu333
Exactly, there are more strains but guess what? In China 3 strains were found but in the USA 5!
April 8, 2020 at 21:04
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
:43: Get out of here!
April 8, 2020 at 15:50
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » leorising
Understand, the rich donate to avoid or reduce taxes...

They do EVERYTHING for a reason... They don´t do it to be generous...

There´s always a catch to something.
April 8, 2020 at 15:46
(Libra) leorising » Iceblu333
interesting, I didn´t know that. I always saw millionaires donating to charities in the press, and I thought it was a rule.
April 8, 2020 at 15:45
As far as A.I replacing employees... We need jobs in which people are actually needed and not playing on thier phones all day making a 6 figure to a million dollar salary.

Productivity.*

So bring on A.I we will need people to fix the machines when malfunctioning...

And i would trust a Machine more than a Doctor... And be more honest with a machine than a doctor...

It boils down to this... Rich people need incinctives to hire people. People are emotional, need days off, have kids, have boyfriend, have a life, get sick, may file a lawsuit, may find something better and leave, NEED TO BE INSURED BY THE STATE (UNEMPLOYMENT) AND PHYSICALLY, ect...

Companies need incinctives and also monitary dispersing rules to make having employees worthwhile.

We as employees need Wage laws so that Ceos do not make 60 times what we make...

We need employment wage changes. And if not, taxes on products built by A.I if it comes to that... But... Still that risks companies simply not making a business at all and going Into real estate or other easier and safer ventures...

Moral of the story, the rich are in control whether you tax them or not. It´s thier money and they choose whether to share it with you or not by employing you...

Ttyl...

Very long subject and I have alot more but these are just the clip notes...
April 8, 2020 at 15:33
You cannot beat the rich people... Obamacare tried that and everyone got screwed... Especially the workers...

I went through heck to find a good job... Nobody wanted to pay for insurance so the rich businesses cut employee hours to avoid paying insurance.

If that stipulation wasn´t an option some would´ve closed shop and alot if people wouldn´t have jobs...

That´s why Donald Trump is in Office now...
April 8, 2020 at 15:30
Rich people put thier money in "Irrevocable Trust´s" which act as a separate entity from them personally.

The Trust is treated as a person and is only Taxed ONCE. there are so many loopholes to get around being taxed its crazy.

Upon death, a correctly drafted and signed Trust will not go to probate court as it is not an asset of the deceased rich person. It will go to the person the Trust is designated to be appointed to...

No taxes are involved.

So no the rich could care less about inheritance taxes... That´s only for poor people who can´t afford to have a Trust made by a lawyer ($1500 to $5000 or more).

ALOT of rich people avoid taxes by simply having more debt or credit than thier taxes and write it off of thier taxes paying no taxes at all....

That´s why Amazon/Jeff Bezos, doesnt pay taxes.

Sigh...

Search YouTube for Robert Kiyosaki... Or the man who wrote Rich Dad Poor Dad... Listen to some of his interviews... He explains everything...

I´m not gonna search for a specific one because I´ve seen alot and don´t remember a specific video that I personally like... But he repeats himself alot so it won´t be hard to find...

He does comes off as an Asshole, and if you don´t like Donald Trump... Or get bored easily... forget it, never mind... Go watch some cute cat videos instead...
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »