Enemies - not visible in chart?

September 27, 2019 at 21:56 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) No_la
Enemies - not visible in chart?
That´s not the first time I´ve tried to find my "luck" to enemies using astrology...Without success, because I have enemies in real life.

I´ve tried to analyze my chart in this area and...I don´t see anything specific. Well, maybe I´m still a beginner in astrology, because I do not notice the presence of enemies in my chart,but I have them in life.

As far as I know 7th house shows open enemies and 12th house hidden enemies and how I guess some planets there? I don´t have any planets in 7th or 12th house.
So there are probably more indicators of this or I really can´t interpret charts.

What gives me luck to enemies? Some addition to that - luck to "gossipers" who can harm. It´s not nice to say that, but I´ve often been the object of gossip/rumors :10:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
September 27, 2019 at 23:21
(Libra) leorising » fishscales
House 7 is marriage partner, house 6 is husband´s lovers (betrayal) are the people who oppose your marriage
September 27, 2019 at 23:17
(Pisces) fishscales
Chiron in the 11th could show wounding involving friendships.

Were any of these enemies you´re talking about previously friends?

Vedic astrology assigns the 6th house to open enemies, and the 12th house to hidden or secret enemies.

Somethibg to look into maybe.

I´ve never really looked into the open/secret enemies thing in any system.

If anyone could explain why the 6th house represents open enemies in Vedic astrology, I´d appreciate it. I can´t say I understand the rationale behind it.
September 27, 2019 at 23:13
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The Arabian Part of Fortune looks like the symbol for Earth rotated only 45 dg.
Equal-house :151: is in the eighth-house mixing up the unconsciousness and subconsciousness, which could be a good think if you think in terms of moderation in alcohol!
The closer you get to America the greater the risk of food that would make your "but" shapeless and your thighs rub together; The effect of only eating at night, but by day!
Your heliocentric and geocentric charts have Sword of Damocles in :182:, most have it in :181:, So you have a talisman in psychic warfare!
September 27, 2019 at 22:29
(Pisces) No_la » leorising
Thanks,maybe you are right. I was wondering about Chiron in 11th house,but what really caught my attention - that was Gemini there. Honestly I don´t know much about Chiron I have never associated it with subject like "enemies".

I wonder about Gemini on the cusp of 12th house and Lilith in 12th house.
September 27, 2019 at 22:04
(Libra) leorising
Mercury in 8th house, and chiron in gemini in 11th could be meaning of suffer by gossip.
I suffered this problem too, I believe it is chiron in gemini in 11th
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »