Fun topic for Forcefully disappearing friends

September 18, 2020 at 16:20 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Fun topic for Forcefully disappearing friends
Again. :(

Closed (Solved) topic
Solutions to related thread ongoing on "POD" topic.

Now reopened for a party! :75: :117:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 21, 2020 at 16:12
(Virgo) rohini moon » goldenlion32
That´s a delectable looking castle.
September 21, 2020 at 15:51
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
The thin mint ones are pretty awesome
September 21, 2020 at 15:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Castle
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 21, 2020 at 15:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I had a few today already the regular ones. Never seen those cheese burger ones. I usually like the original and double filling the best. We can experiment and build Oreo Vehicles, Houses, and Castles if you want! We just have to buy a :66: for the Milk to dip them in!
Login
(Log in)
September 21, 2020 at 15:20
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Damn, it is real.

Today, science tells us that Nabisco is off their fucking nut...
September 21, 2020 at 15:17
(Pisces) fishscales » goldenlion32
Jesus is that real?

Being that oreo is my favorite cookie, I am an absolute purist... Original only... Double stuff is tolerable I guess...

They can shove all those other flavors
September 21, 2020 at 14:30
=====
When all else fails just have a Happy Meal! It will make you feel real good! Maybe tastes like shit though! I never tried one.
Login
(Log in)
September 21, 2020 at 14:26
=====
We were just having our Astro-seek Protest!
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
September 21, 2020 at 14:23
=====
Ha ha! "it´s good to express your true feelings!"
YouTube
YouTube
September 21, 2020 at 14:19
(Pisces) fishscales » MarvinReal
"That being said I hate him."

And come on Marvin...surely you can find a better use for your energy.

The new age bullshit generator would say...

Today, science tells us that being angry at someone is like holding a hot coal in your hand, and expecting the other person to get burned...

Oh wait, that was Buddha who said that (minus the science part) :2:

Either way, it´s pretty easy to see that whoever said it was right.
September 21, 2020 at 13:32
(Pisces) fishscales » MarvinReal
Marvin, if you don´t want replies on the thread, why not delete it?

You´d probably be performing a service. I´m sure there are a few moments alot of people (including myself) probably want back. Or at least they should.

I should have never gotten involved in the "serious" aspect of this thread. I know better, but my emotions got the better of me. The nonsense-talkers are gonna keep talking nonsense, no matter what anyone says or does. Their problem, ultimately.

The new age bullshit generator was saying pretty much all that needed to be said...

September 21, 2020 at 08:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I said that the topic is closed, please.

He is blocked here so it´s unfair to swear at him when he cannot reply back.

That being said I hate him.
September 21, 2020 at 08:23
(Aries) ram_goat » goldenlion32
He loves provoking!

A cunning stunt if ever there was one..
September 20, 2020 at 23:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Wolfmoon
=====
OMG. Stop calling me "your bro".

Go sing a karaoke and this song is a good bye and closure of this.

Beware everyone. All other replies might be blocked if unwelcome.

This topic is ending on 230 count as TheMagi said and I see it the same way.

EDIT: themagi secretly unfriended me without reasoning so he is blocked too.
YouTube
YouTube
September 20, 2020 at 23:09
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » themagi
Have hope. The music threads have the highest post count. :13:
September 20, 2020 at 22:56
(Virgo) rohini moon » Wolfmoon
You also mentioned this person is 47 years old....

I was going to say earlier, I am pretty sure the likelihood of a person that age becoming pregnant is actually slim to none. that´s around menopausal age.

I guess Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb missed that part.
September 20, 2020 at 22:47
(Aries) Wolfmoon » rohini moon
yeah she flooded my whats app. Pictures and videos. Nothing lude but definitely enough to garner my attention. Then she persist I send her a picture.

I didn´t want to. I hate the internet. I hate any of my info. The one photo I did post, with the beard, was because I was so happy in my life and this website was the cause of it, I put one up.
September 20, 2020 at 22:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What does it say about the human condition that the threads with the highest post count are those filled with toxcity?

And what does it say about me, that I felt like chiming in even though I know nothing about what is happening? :4:
September 20, 2020 at 22:39
(Aries) Wolfmoon » MarvinReal
This is actually quite a relief. I´m not the only one attacked by this fool.

I feel for you bro.
September 20, 2020 at 22:38
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Davis212
How do you see yourself? Honestly?

Are you some super astrological super hero who saves the world but exposing people on a small site?

How come you post no pictures of yourself? Why no stories of your wife or children? Your relationships?

You enjoy bringing everyone else´s into the light. Why not give us a phone number or an email for your wife / ex. Let us see what they´d like to say about you?

What does your wife think about you hanging around on the internet getting into the personal lives of young woman?

The more you blab and the less you explain the more you expose of yourself. You´re a fool who tries to take advantage of those for your own benefit. Whatever that may be.

How many other profiles do you have on here? I remember a creep not so long ago on here with your same tendencies
September 20, 2020 at 22:19
(Aries) Wolfmoon » MarvinReal
Apologies my bro. Only trying to defend my honor. I mean no disrespect. I´ll try and clean the language.

Hope this made your birthday more exciting than less :15:
September 20, 2020 at 21:23
=====
loose cannon

n.
One that is uncontrolled and therefore poses danger.
n.
a cannon that breaks loose during battle or a storm and causes serious damage to the ship and its crew
n.
an uncontrolled or unpredictable person who causes damage to their own faction, political party etc.
September 20, 2020 at 21:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
=====
More fun dancing!
YouTube
YouTube
September 20, 2020 at 21:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
=====
Yes, I´m used to North Node Aries, Saturn in Aries, in my 9th house trying to stop me from teaching others! That´s just obvious! He´s probably doing it on purpose because he knows it´s my Aries in Chiron Return.

He loves provoking!
September 20, 2020 at 20:55
=====
Abusive assholes don´t need reasoning to attack people and bring out privacy of others. They feel entitled to do so.

The original aim was 1) to bring goldenlion back and 2) show the world how Davis behaved and still behaving.

So both main aims were fully achieved. :1:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »