New Synastry!

December 26, 2019 at 21:56 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Fallenstar307
New Synastry!
I´m excited about this one. What do you guys think? :4:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
December 28, 2019 at 02:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh, and I don´t like those 4 squares to Mars, but as I said, let´s just see what the Composite itself says.
December 28, 2019 at 01:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ok, now the synastry.

Generally speaking, it is a fairly good synastry. But to be honest, I don´t trust synastries at all as they can be sooooo inaccurate.

What seems like a great synastry can turn into a total disaster and what seems as a very bad synastry can turn into a very good relationship. I´ve seen BOTH cases, many, many time in actual practice.

So as an astrologer, I mostly pay attention to two things: the individual birth charts, and the Composite chart, which I´ve found to be incredibly accurate in describing the actual dynamics of a relationship.

With that note and clarification in mind, let´s proceed then.

I see lots of Neptune and Pluto contacts in the synastry chart. That is a double-edged sword: it can be extremely binding (and romantic and passionate), but also very delusional, possessive, and manipulative, especially with those 3 hard aspects in his chart that I mentioned in my previous reply.

We also have a Saturn-Moon, Saturn-Sun, and Saturn-Jupiter opposition, which could feel judgmental and insensitive. Also 3 squares to Pluto: with Mercury, Sun, and Jupiter.

But other than that, everything else seems just fine, and a relationship without at least a few challenges to handle, becomes too boring and predictable. You don´t need a lot of them, but just a few of the "right" nature; nothing too hostile or harsh, you know. Just some differences here and there.

But as I said, I don´t trust synastries at all. So let´s just go to the Composite, which I feel has a lot of promise. But, after I come back from having dinner, haha.
Login
(Log in)
December 28, 2019 at 01:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Hi!

So I am going to be analizing this from different perspectives: his chart, the synastry, and most importantly, the Composite chart which is the most accurate way to determine compatibility or lack thereof. And I´ll post each chart separately and comment on it separately.

Let´s start with his birth chart (attached)

Out of the 3 most difficult aspects to have in a natal chart, he has the 3 of them:

1. Mars conjunct Pluto
2. Mars square Saturn
3. Pluto square Saturn

The good thing is - perhaps - that all the 3 planets are in good "dignity" (on their own signs).

But the above 3 aspects could manifest very negatively in an individual. Not saying that in his particular case, he is, but it is something to certainly watch for.

But he has a Cancer moon (which can be very nurturing) conjunct his Leo Descendant. So this could manifest as a desire to take care and nurture his partner, and you know how much women love that, :-)).

Also he has the two "Greatest Benefics" (Venus and Jupiter) conjunct each other, AND in Libra. So this is a very powerful conjunction to have, and one that should make him - in theory - just, fair, and quite romantic.

But just in theory as those other 3 hard aspects could potentially fuck everything else. We can not know that from the chart itself; it takes a long one-to-one sharing to see how those aspects are playing in his life.

Watch for him idealizing you (which is never good) as he has his Moon that is conjunct his Descendant opposite to a 12th house Neptune. But, he should be extremely romantic with this aspect, and more so with his Leo Descendant and Libra Venus. AND he is a super Scorpio, so I am sure he is also a very passionate man; lucky you, haha.

Ok, following next the synastry analysis.
Login
(Log in)
December 27, 2019 at 17:25
(Leo) Fallenstar307 » MarvinReal
Not entirely, what do you mean?
December 27, 2019 at 17:08
How come the charts are off? The ascendant for this one is Capricorn and mine is Virgo.
December 27, 2019 at 16:48
Here is the link:

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn