Image and Astrology

November 30, 2019 at 14:26 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) fishscales
Image and Astrology
This is bound to stir up some s*it :61:...

Most image-conscious signs and placements in astrology?

Most-image conscious signs, to me:

Taurus-wants to be seen as materially successful

Leo- don´t know if they´re image conscious, or just naturally assume their image is great, and enjoy projecting it...

Virgo- wants to be seen as "together"

Libra- Wants to be seen as resembling their idealistic image of perfection and beauty. Also wants to be seen as successful in relationships and romance.

Capricorn- wants to be seen as publicly successful, respected

Pisces- similar to Libra, but mostly involving inner stuff

Least image-conscious:

Aries- too busy doing what they´re doing to care about what you think

Gemini- too busy talking to care about what you think

Sagittarius- too busy planning their next grand scheme that will never materialize to care what you think. Or they´re just not home.

Aquarius- usually doesn´t care what you think, but may also go out of their way to cultivate an image of being someone who doesn´t care what people think...

OK this unintentionally turned into kind of a jokey thread... but there may be room for some good observations, so fire away...

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
November 30, 2019 at 15:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Morena_Lu
System message: Post has been written by user Morena_Lu, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:61:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 30, 2019 at 15:51
(Pisces) fishscales » No_la
I´m definitely playing the stereotypes on this post, just to have fun with it...some of them do have a kernel of truth in them though...

And of course, there´s always going to be mitigating circumstances...

For instance, my dad was a Sag, and he didn´t care about his image in terms of what he said or how he acted..

But I think he wanted to be seen as materially successful...or be respected career-wise... Or something Earthy...

He did have moon in Taurus, although we often don´t project our moon... It´s more personal, private...

Not sure what his rising sign was...

Regardless, whether he was trying to pursue material security or the image of material security.. Or both... He spent more time coming up with grandiose schemes about how to attain material security rather than putting the time and effort into actually doing it in a singular, sustained way...

But I´ll say this... He didn´t care what other people thought of his shenanigans, even when they brought it to his attention in a negative light... They were always the ones who weren´t "getting it"...

Classic Sag, in alot of ways...
November 30, 2019 at 15:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Morena_Lu, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Where is :178:? :4:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 30, 2019 at 15:36
(Pisces) No_la
"Libra- Wants to be seen as resembling their idealistic image of perfection and beauty. Also wants to be seen as successful in relationships and romance."

Gosh, I´ve never read a better description of this zodiac sign.It´s in 100% true. And that´s the reason I´m so far away from :177:.They are so annyoing in creating their ideal world and convincing others it´s really like this, but real life can be different...

I thought about it some time ago...Why I don´t understand :177: and can´t get along with them.

Sometimes I´d even like to say...They are FAKE - but that´s the worst picture of Libra,in a distorted mirror.
November 30, 2019 at 15:27
(Pisces) No_la
>"Taurus-wants to be seen as materially successful"

I´ve never met :172: who´s not like that.

>"Leo- don´t know if they´re image conscious, or just naturally assume their image is great, and enjoy projecting it..."

:4:

I guess lots Leo placements have that - I have ascendant in Leo and I have to agree :61:

>"Capricorn- wants to be seen as publicly successful, respected"

That´s true.

>"Least image-conscious:

Aries- too busy doing what they´re doing to care about what you think

Gemini- too busy talking to care about what you think"

And these 2 too. :4:
November 30, 2019 at 15:13
(Pisces) fishscales » leorising
It´s not really the inner, personal need I´m talking about leorising... It´s the "need" or desire to be seen in a certain way by others...the desire to have a certain image...and how important that image is to the person trying to project it...
November 30, 2019 at 15:02
(Libra) leorising
I am sun in libra 29 degrees, this need of relationship It was hammering in my head, until I read what South node means in Libra, that a marriage will take things from me .. I kicked the tent stick (I threw up this madness}
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »