Death chart (without time)

November 29, 2019 at 17:47 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Death chart (without time)
When my grandfather became widower in 1985, he luckily met this woman and they were together until he died in 2003. Today she died as well.

Birth: August 4, 1930
Death: November 29, 2019

Rest in peace, Markéta!

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
November 29, 2019 at 19:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You´re right. She may have been Virgo rising. In that case, Neptune would transits through her 7th house.
November 29, 2019 at 19:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » TimeSciences
=====
A cause of death I don´t know, but my relatives visited her less than three months ago and she looked healthy and strong.

That Neptune-Neptune is not exact, but it was definitely undergoing opposition in last few months or this year.
November 29, 2019 at 18:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
=====
She survived many months after the last Saturn Return.

Perhaps that was when we had very little communication with her and she started to deteriorate. The same like other elders. Now the only one remaining alive.
November 29, 2019 at 18:35
(Pisces) TimeSciences » MarvinReal
Implying that when :160: eventually opposes natal :160: and likewise :156: very high to 100% probability of end of life? With :156: being associated with medical conditions in medical astrology including diabetes and/or obesity, do you know if she had either or both of these conditions?
Also, :159: is opposite natal :159: If anyone else reading here can give a thorough medical astrology analysis that would be great!
November 29, 2019 at 18:33
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » MarvinReal
People born with :176: :159: were never common & are getting harder and harder to come by! :24: :8:
November 29, 2019 at 18:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
=====
I see it
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 29, 2019 at 17:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I don´t know even time of death. If I manage to find out that information, I add it.

I put 12:00 p.m. hypothetically for birth and death. No houses system.

Inner wheel is date of birth. Outer wheel is today´s transits.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »