Saturn trine Pluto

November 28, 2019 at 03:38 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) fishscales
Saturn trine Pluto
I have this aspect, and have always had a difficult time understanding it...

It seems like all the publicity goes to the Saturn/Pluto conjunctions, squares, and oppositions... The hard aspects.

Although the trine isn´t a "hard" aspect, with these two, it´s still going to be a darker one...perhaps a difficult one...

What are these two up to when they´re trining eachother? What is the ultimate purpose of this aspect?

If trines are supposed to represent what you´re good at, what exactly does this aspect make you "good at"?

People are often very grateful for their trines amidst their more difficult aspects... But I can´t really see anyone saying "thank God for my Saturn/Pluto trine!" :61:

What is this aspect good for? What can, or should, be harvested from it?

Sometimes these two energies seem like they would be better off in a hard aspect, where there´s some push-pull, rather than in an aspect where the energies flow together...

I can usually get a pretty clear feel for an aspect when I see it on paper...I struggle with this one though...

It´s a particularly concerning one for me, since both planets are involved in a grand trine with my moon

Any insights/education welcome...

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
November 28, 2019 at 05:55
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
You said voodoo, so I have to post this now :75:

Wonder if she likes guys with occult staying power...

https://youtu.be/kWhaxH03Xok
YouTube
YouTube
November 28, 2019 at 05:39
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
Lol, no disclaimer necessary. Work that voodoo magik Mike
November 28, 2019 at 05:38
Yes, I have read that interpretation before...

Weird, 8 was my favorite number as a kid... Definitely feel like I have my share of not so great karma... Sometimes I wonder if the trine makes it easier to generate more...
November 28, 2019 at 05:35
I´m sorry, I´m NOT making fun of your answer, but this is the first thing that popped into my head...

"Hey baby... I have tremendous staying power in matters of the occult...how bout we go to my place and try out some spellz..."
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 28, 2019 at 04:52
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Wish I could help, but I´m better at questions than answers.

Maybe you´re good at uncovering (pluto) the structure (saturn) of different areas of life?

I found this with a quick search,

"Saturn is conservative , patience. Pluto is subconscious , instincts . This aspect allows for the native to step back and listen

Is attracted and talented with matters related to the psychic occult and magic areas of life and has huge staying power on those subjects

Native may feel that their life is karmic since both Saturn and Pluto are represented by the number 8 which is a karmic no"

I´d say you´re pretty talented with astrology, so it seems accurate. And a good listener too. Like really understanding what people be laying down :4:
November 28, 2019 at 04:10
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The Celebrity Astro Search Engine lists 84 Celebz with the three planets you report trining each other at the top of the list are Warren Beatty and Matt Damon; Glad I saw all the Warren Beatty movies prior to the ´resolution eclipse´!! :46: :5:
Sandy Dennis appears as a familiar name, but not many millennials are going to recognize it! :24:
There is no such thing as "The most wonderful Saturn aspect in the world"; They are all dark and sinister! Only Sedna makes :157: look like a benefic!
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »