My other half

September 20, 2022 at 14:01 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Irene399
My other half
Hi I´m a Scorpio with a Virgo moon and pisces rising. With an annoying Scorpio venus
I´m just looking for my soul mate. I´ve felt so misunderstood my whole life. My mercury is in sagittarius so I love banter I´m a philosophical thinker. But I have the identity of a Scorpio I crave passion and merging with my partners soul. I don´t want to be alone anymore. Who ever you are dear no one I´m searching for u. I live in Melbourne Australia. Where ever you are find me I´ve been looking for you my whole life craving you.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
September 21, 2022 at 19:57
(Gemini) FOWL » FOWL
Wow... the block function is weird here... I guess I just can´t personally respond. Well the problem is Ruby, why the comments about how miserable women are stuck with a husband five kids? You don´t know women happy with a husband and five kids? Where does that prejudice come from?
September 21, 2022 at 19:55
(Gemini) FOWL » FOWL
The sad thing is that women post-menopause who never had children can become so bitter about life, and jealous of women in their youth, that they refuse to warn them of their own mistakes, and regrets... I´ve seen it so much... but it´s so taboo to mention...
September 21, 2022 at 19:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » FOWL
System message: Post has been written by user Ruby Tuesday, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Wow... my inner clock is running out now and every other mansplaination for MY behavior. Because I´m clearly the one with a problem here. Not you. Never that.
September 21, 2022 at 19:54
(Gemini) FOWL » FOWL
And yes... I´m reacting from an emotional and personally hurt place... having a child was the greatest experience of my life... not raising him with his mother was the worst.
I´m shocked by how prevalent these anti-child, and anti-family sentiments have become. It seems like NOBODY wants children anymore. I know how my friends who didn´t have children are faring now that middle age is setting in... it isn´t pretty... you can think you don´t want kids or a stable family all you want... then it´s too late...
September 21, 2022 at 19:49
(Gemini) FOWL » FOWL
At any rate, I´m not coming from a shame based perspective at all, I´m coming from hard lived life experience, and bad mistakes made in my twenties. If I´d understood what I had back then and stopped looking for more...
September 21, 2022 at 19:44
(Gemini) FOWL
I´m sorry if I come off as a jerk in this thread, but I find the idea that everyone would come here, read the clearly stated desires of someone they don´t know, and tell her "that´s not what you want" to be incredibly annoying. If someone had posted a thread about how much they enjoy sex and being sex positive with multiple partners, I wouldn´t go there and try to shame them, or offer a differing opinion. That is their life... I´m sure they find value on that path. Noting the age of the woman who blocked me... she may feel differently in five years... and some of the hostility she displayed against traditional families may be her own inner clock running out... but that´s not for me to judge. I´m just very annoyed by the gist of this thread.
September 21, 2022 at 19:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Tina95
System message: Post has been written by user Tover, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
ohhh I thought it was the one you where currently with. not like a ´I need this at the moment´ :20:

because needing something bad to learn to love the good later on is pretty valuable right :117:
September 21, 2022 at 19:26
System message: Post has been written by user Ruby Tuesday, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That´s your projection as well though. Perception is reality for each individual. You´re sitting there giving your spiritual advice based on your own personal beliefs. None of which have any scientific evidence to validate them. Unless you´re talking about stis. Again, no one said don´t be smart and use protection. lol Saying someone who doesn´t only have some deep emotional attachment to everyone they decide to have sex with is throwing themselves away is ridiculous. As someone in an astrology forum, you should know that no encounter or interaction is by chance. It´s all determined by planetary influences on aether as Ptolemy would say. lol
September 21, 2022 at 19:21
(Gemini) FOWL » Ruby Tuesday
You know.. many people are happy with one partner and children. It´s a valid and fulfilling life path. Maybe you need to look inside to figure out why that idea seems so offensive and miserable to you.
September 21, 2022 at 19:19
You are the one who is shaming others for wanting a deep connection with one person, or a family. Reread what you wrote. I´m not shaming anyone. Everyone needs to make their own decisions in life. You are projecting your own hurt onto what I wrote. It was not misogynistic, I would give the same advice to a man. Sex is spiritual, and there is a dissipating energy in your soul with every partner you take. You gain something, and you lose something, there are psychic threads for life there. Everyone has to choose for themselves what they want to do with their own lives, but I´m pointing out that people ARE shaming her for expressing a desire to find the right partner and grow with them.
September 21, 2022 at 19:08
=====
That sounds pretty misogynistic. No one says that about men. I can promise you that they never feel like they´re throwing their bodies away. No one said blow through every guy you see. They´re saying keep your options open and don´t waste every moment on someone who 99.9% of the time will end up leaving or cheating or both because people don´t want to only be with one person for their entire life unless they are raised to feel like their worth is dependent on how many partners they have or they are devoutly religious in which case it´s the same issue. Sex is shame for them. That´s why they get married at 18 and end up miserable and alone with 5 kids by the time they´re 30. They can´t do anything without shame. It´s sad. People need relationship experience in order to gain emotional maturity. You can only learn so much from one person and if that´s all you want, fine, but don´t shame those who don´t.
September 21, 2022 at 18:55
Someone who wants to feel that deeply for another IS throwing their body away by "enjoying their 20´s" which I assume people are using as a euphemism for promiscuity. It isn´t for everyone.
September 21, 2022 at 18:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Same. Lmfao They´re not out there though. When we put off an air of desperation, we attract those who feed off of it. Don´t be like most and let some leech make you think he´s "the one." I agree strongly with the comments about throwing your 20s away on relationships. You´re only young once... in this body anyway. lol Youth truly is fleeting and once it´s gone, you´ll rarely if ever find attractive partners again unless you´re a man with money and you buy their time. You´re going to end up waking up 10 years from now full of resentment towards whoever you wasted your youth on. Trust me when I say there are TONS of soulmates out there if you just open your eyes and take a look around.
September 21, 2022 at 18:23
(Pisces) Tina95 » Tover
Oh hell no, I don´t ever want to have one again in my life :D

I just wanted to say with this, that sometimes your cravings can lead you in a bad direction. :D
September 21, 2022 at 09:50
(Gemini) FOWL
I honestly don´t think there is anything more annoying than the over-use of the "look within yourself to find what you are lacking" nonesense. There is a point there, but humans naturally pair up... it´s natural and normal to want a partner... when someone is lonely and searching and they keep getting told "what´s missing is inside you" it´s such an obnoxious response. It applies to maybe 10% of the situations it is lazily trotted out for. People need connection, they need to find purpose in their lives, and purpose comes with accomplishing something in the outside world. Purpose comes through family and other people you commune and share life with. What condescending nonsense. Very, VERY few people are designed to be monks.
September 21, 2022 at 09:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Tina95
System message: Post has been written by user Tover, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Because you´re an extreme empath doesn´t mean a narcissist is the sollution to your cravings 😖

I´m so sure you can find someone who can handle the empath side of you without having the narcissist traits!

But do whatever gets you going 🥴
September 20, 2022 at 19:00
(Pisces) Tina95
I had same feelings like you, found my "soulmate", and after three years I realized he felt like a "soulmate" to me because my too empathetic side matched up perfectly with his too narcissistic side. And my so thought "fulfillment" was just a toxic relationship which felt like a really unhealthy drug I couldn´t get away from.

What I wanna say is: Sometimes the things you are craving for are in reality very different from how you perceive and feel them.

The mind is tricky. Something can feel wonderful and desirable although it is horribly unhealthy.

So, I get your point of searching your soulmate and I wish you the best for it, but if these feelings never come true, maybe there is a dellusion going on. So don´t be frustrated if you can´t seem to find one. :)
September 20, 2022 at 18:15
(Leo) tomdos
With your Scorpio setup (Sun, Venus and also Chiron and Lilith) you truly crave for the other half. Its calling from within you and you look for a person outside. The other half is never outside. It needs to be grown inside. Thats what Scorpios refuse to accept even more than others because it is their main theme and task. Those few that manage grow wings. Good luck.
September 20, 2022 at 17:53
(Pisces) Kareem Gamal
You just registered before few hours! Yousiffus!!

قتلتني يا أخي يوسف!! فظيع الصدق! Pyschic استمتع يا ملك، والحياة حلوة.. و
September 20, 2022 at 15:50
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Catch-22
Wise words

do not jump into relationship because you want and need one but jump onto person because you want her/him.
September 20, 2022 at 15:47
(Aquarius) Catch-22
Having a relationship is way overrated.

It´s more the person behind the relationship you should be interested in. My €0,02.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »