Tasting Your Favourite Nakshatra

August 2, 2022 at 09:35 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Tasting Your Favourite Nakshatra
Hello people,

I have decided that i want to share some techniques i have practiced and tried on people and that i have found are working so far. ( vedic astrology )

Through out the time here, many people asked me if i could describe their "forever and ever" partner.
Well, .... i can but i would rather give a manual for it. :16:

I believe that majority of people are not destined for one partner in their life,
but every human gravitates towards a certain type of a partners through out their life thanks to their placements in charts.
Some people stay single forever, but the people they date have common characteristics.

If you married your first love - then you would combine all that i have written below.

The key is always time frame in a persons life.

Humans generally in their 1-2/4 of life tend to date people that stimulates them for transformation or changes ( experimenting with sex, maturing, getting to know thy self through partner )

In their rest of life humans tend to date people that can provide them things they have learned they want through their previous partners from time that they were maturing. ( sex compatibility, shared life goals, stability of living together, ability in partner to raise and protect children )

And of course all those placements i am about to describe are also used to analyze and determine natives characteristics not just partners of the native.

:37:

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
August 2, 2022 at 13:36
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Morena_Lu
she would more likely be atracted to someone that is into serving through teaching, medicine and is leader in his field/job, also older and mature but those are just my glimpses on her charts

nakshatras would tell a lot more

i might fully analyze someone here who is willing when i get the time to do so
August 2, 2022 at 13:05
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Rogueish28
You are probably attracted to gentle, artistic types, or spiritual...Not combative/aggressive.
August 2, 2022 at 12:45
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Rogueish28
those techniques work only in Vedic astrology

you got Mars in 8th in aqua

August 2, 2022 at 11:27
(Gemini) Rogueish28 » Aren Levi
Ok so I am slightly confused... I am a Gemini ASC and female..

I have Mars in my 7th house under Pisces, but I have never been attracted to athlete types or dated sporty/aggressive types. Mars is the only sign I have under the 7th house.

My Jupiter along with my Sun is in my 10th house if that means anything...
August 2, 2022 at 11:12
(Virgo) Aren Levi » mara_1959
for those techniques i have written, you have to use Sidereal system Lahiri aynamsha with whole sign house system.

So the second details you have written are right.

I recomend your own personal research about how your placements behave

wish you luck

August 2, 2022 at 09:36
(Virgo) Aren Levi
For Women and their husbands/partners in maturity
- Jupiters dignity and his nakshatra ( nakshatra again shows stories about partner and dignity of ruler of that nakshatra shows how much they manifest )
- planets sitting with Jupiter
- ruler of 7th house in D9 and his position in D9
- nakshatra from D1 of planet that rules 7th house in D9
- ruler of 7th house in D9 and his position/dignity in D1
- planets sitting in 7th house of D9.
all that shows husbands/partners in maturity

My observations - not yet confirmed - need feedback
I have noticed that women actually desire as husband their 9th house planets or ruler ( 3rd is house of desires : 3rd house from 7th house is 9th house )
also 9th house is connected to father and women tend to choose life partners similar to their fathers but i wouldnt use SUN ( significator of father ) as significator of husband in females chart

Also i have noticed that if 9th house ruler from D1 is somehow connected to 7th house ruler of D9 ( by sign or house etc, ) then women might get her ideal/dream partner.

Same goes for men and their wifes/mature partners
- but for men there would be usage of 4th house ( 4th house is still experimental observation ) not 9th house and there would be usage of Venus and not Jupiter.
August 2, 2022 at 09:35
(Virgo) Aren Levi
For Women and their boyfriends
- planets sitting in 7th house and their dignity
- strength of 7th house ruler
- nakshatras of planets sitting in 7th house
all that shows boyfriends
( yes, i do not count Mars as significator of boyfriend for women unless it is connected to 7th house, you can ask me why if you want )

For example if Mars is in 7th house it shows sporty partner, aggressive ( simplified description of Mars ) if the sign is good for mars then it shows good sportsman, but also meaningfull higher aggression.
and if ruler of that sign ( 7th house ruler ) is well placed then the results are even stronger and it would give flavour to overall result ( jupiters sign sagg would give Mars moral, ethical behaviour )
Nakshatra of Mars in this case would show stories happening in partners life in correlation to story about that nakshatra, how strong those stories will be depends on how strong is placed ruler of that nakshatra in chart of the women.

Same techniques for man and their girlfriends
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »