Lilith and her controversial manifestations

October 3, 2021 at 04:42 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Lilith and her controversial manifestations
I´m observing some very accurate manifestations from the keywords for Lilith contacting this woman´s chart I´ve been discecting. The power of belief and interjection I´m placing in these keywords of being of help for her is a significant source for her to grow and wisen. Now with me discecting and analyzing everything I can find on Lilith is got me so intrigued by her capabilities as both extremities that involves her truest nature. All the dark negative meanings behind Lilith force us to confront those issues immediately if we wish to learn from her.

Now where it gets interesting is I´m connected to this woman on a very deep spiritual level where I feel like I could be a hinder on her achieving the glorious Victory on her own. But then realized IAM also becoming apart of the lesson she is to gain by the fact of exposing the deep hidden meanings of Lilith. So is Lilith working through me to teach her and me both or am I Lilith manifesting for myself and her

Lies deceitful action betrayal and fear of rejection. This woman I´m observing is going through a custody battle against her ex that has her brother and immediate family lying and assisting this man in their scandal against this woman. Finding more horrific truths as the days go on.

Self worth truth to power loss of identity how does one look at their own life and decide where to admit they are not the person they wanna be and how to change.

Scandal through many outlandish claims thats so unacceptable and so down right audacious that these manifest from within our own unspoken stories from our past. Those things nobody would believe it even if we explain the scenario.

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
October 6, 2021 at 22:09
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » lnsabch
Ambiguous communication, fascination with ambiguity and shadows.

Ambiguity is a type of meaning in which a phrase, statement or resolution is not explicitly defined, making several interpretations plausible.

I can observe this in her life where she leaves all the imaginable perspectives of herself open. She´s not ready to part with the concept of her popular environment and how her status amongst the ranking quo leaves her drawn excited aroused by the "fast life" and her love of popularity and personification of the gangster bitch. This side of her amazements in life has become so deflective and redundant that it refutes to give way to success at gaining a quieter life. Forming the fully aligned existence of the existing prize that is her pride and elegancy within her delicate existence.

She grew through adversity finding her strength when being strong became her only option. She finally realized that real strength isn’t about how long you can hold out before breaking. It’s about how much you can overcome after you have already been broken. When she stopped defining her happiness through the eyes of others and when she discovered that being someone’s “something” just wasn’t enough anymore, That’s when she began to truly awaken. She ceased from being a spark and started becoming a inflamed fire. She realized that burning with such passionate intensity and self satisfaction completed her in a way that no other person ever could. She had to learn to love herself before she could truly love another. Meaningful silence meant more to her than meaningless words. And she learned to listen to her soul and follow her heart.She made mistakes along the way stumbled and fell, but also knew that growth takes time. See even the brightest diamonds are formed under intense pressure, and never so quickly. That’s when she realized how brightly she could shine within herself. And she found a strength that she never knew she possessed in places she never would of guessed to look. Life, love and respect were no longer about being perfect and accepted. Because she was imperfectly perfect in her imperfections and beautiful in all the ways she loved,
Wonderfully flawed and uniquely chaotic,
She learned to thrive on her mistakes and evolve from her failures. Becoming her own “everything” empowered her to continually improve and become more. She didn’t need anyone or anything to realize her dreams and find her happiness. As at last her heart and soul were wild and free. She found herself and with more than than that she discovered her authentic and visceral truth. No one could ever take that away from her, her hopes her fears her heart. It made her who she is was and who is to be and she wouldn’t change anything about who she is was or will be or anywhere she’d been.
She had no more interest in the flawless people that were faultless any more. The ones that burned her bridges only illuminated the way for her to a better place. She surrounded herself with the souls that understood and accepted her for all of her flawed beauty and disastrous ways.
Give her the cracked souls that meshed perfectly with her broken pieces. As her dream never came with an expiration.

Sorta using her own writing she sent me in early July to help me get her notoriety. She wrote the section that starts with she grew through adversity.
October 6, 2021 at 22:01
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » Silvi
How much can I honestly defend my thinking thoughts and ideas. Can I freely get on board as these are worthy of my involvement with their actions in my life. Like accepting the importance of it´s reflection on who we are. Are we thinking we hold higher standards than how the world views us or even our thought of it´s significance in the lives of others. With the ideas we hold value in we could be thinking the wrong thoughts. Giving responsibility to the involvement of our ideas and conceptions into something which becomes counterproductive counteractive and contradictve to a correct and accurate analysis of our acclimating it´s desire. Can I truly defend my thoughts and ideas to another individual in which I do not doubt or denounce it´s existence in my life with pure intentions. If I expect nothing but positive interaction with my interests and the involvement with conceptualizing the power of belief that thoughts become things then I must make known my defensive stance against all negative influences I allow to be informative about my state of clarity. Then we must also clarify our decision to accept this imposition we placed in our life as an obligation we hold in confederation with and then accepting the demand of a discussion with this new improvised provision that´s made it´s incision into our current mindset. mindfully we miscalculated misconstructed and mischievously misconstrued our non intended mentions that we´re made to become available as the before hand mentioned existence of it´s malicious influence in our life. Thoughts become actions so is the active roll in my imagination that I placed in concordance with my thoughts that play out in our mind really a kind of action we would like to invite to our life and get involved with it´s involvement that´s influencing and curating our position in life and our true life purpose. Can I stand at defense and defend all of my views of myself and the views of my thoughts being accurate. Do I think like the accepted standard morale and come off acceptable and respectable. Would I take pride in defending that very descriptive explanation that I allow to become the collective perspective of my thoughts and state I stand in affirmative regards to this remark.
October 6, 2021 at 21:56
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » Turbo TJ
She has to learn about how to view her perspective on what we deem worthy abd unworthy. What is it we feel like is just not acceptable for our worth. If we feel like we are more worthier than the outcome in which will occur if we continue to accept the probability of all that´s come then we have to deem that person item option or situation unworthy. Now deciding that it is unworthy of a position in our life where we know it just won´t leave no positive possible outcome. Then we also need to look at all of what we are unworthy of. Unworthy of that action or application of someones intentions in our life. Unworthy of the falsifying effect that creates on our reputation and it´s current dialective that´s become our main directive in life. Unworthy of the allowances we are allowing in our life. We are not worth the decadence that follows behind these allowances. If we continue to allow non positive influences in our life then the things they begin to influence is farther reaching than what has a factor on influencing our behavior. It could turn toward influencing our false identity that succumbs to be the popular inscription of ourselves. This falsified description that´s identified by the opposition gets interjected against our clean and clear ascension. Somehow and in someway or another we must verbally declare our new evaluation of what´s worthy and unworthy in our life. With this we then must decide what we continue to allow ownership of a position in our life. Is it fit for our demand to survive or will this unworthy worth be classified as something we value in life. Eventually this unworthy value that this object just received becomes the new perspective of our self worth and our true value.
October 6, 2021 at 21:44
Letting go of acceptance. Being left with no desire nor need for any relationships or interconnections to define us as who we are. We no longer now have a need to connect with another situation or item in which will help in describing our own self selected worth. When she can finally let go of her want for and yearning for acceptance then she can fully defeat her fear of rejection. Without her fear of being rejected she can actually release herself from the popularity she feels fit for her survival. And with this she could make a new arrival in life totally independent and now non dependent on or for anyones acceptance. She´s suplimented with the perfect allegations and insinuations that is to become of her well known innuendoes. Her proud and accurate pronunciation of a self made notorious woman and mother who will be noticed and at last cherished for battling against her false and fictitious injustice all alone on her own with no where to go for assurance and insurance of an insured assistance.
October 6, 2021 at 21:30
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Her inability to let go off the past. She´s stuck on the sense of nostalgia and closeness with that scenario to where she´s not wanting to part ways with a time of her life where she was actually satisfied with her status and reputation. With her sense of connecting to the personification of her personality she controls the nature of it and gets to actualize her position as the patriarch in her societal standing. She prefers to surround herself with a class of individuals that are hindering her self worth and the notoriety she deserves. But in this instance she gives herself a sense of debility and with her ability to feel like hierarchy gives her assurance. She´s got to be assured she´s the most prominent and dominant figure in her immediate environment. Leaving the option for and position of anything that can prove to be a hinderance in her court appearance. Why would you allow someone or something that could reclaim an assumption that´s been hidden and unknown until you allowed it´s accurateness to be shown. Learning to yearn for Keeping away from the past people places and situations that continue to enable us with anything other than our legitimately well earned and deeply desired well known purposeful truths is a detectable action that takes reflection of the past and it´s effect on us. Needing to be confident we can completely let go of our past and our relationship to that relation we held onto on who we once was resonating within us. The old us is reverberating that deep structural distorted and abhorrent self cryalisus of ourselves that polluted our self worth is crashing into one collusion thats the become the actual inclusion of ourselves as the reactor reacting to a painful crisis. Critical errors were in the making and it´s painstaking to admit we never had full control of our choices if we continue to accept the past as a repeating and reoccurring occurance that´s occuring for our involvement that involves our pride to be denied the how do we deny it´s primary existence. Why is it existing in our life at all. Because we haven´t mastered the art of letting go. Release to letting go quality that truly let´s go
October 6, 2021 at 19:53
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Me I´m coming out of prison on sep 27 after 7 years to the same small town I enacted my crime in. My grandfather died Oct 2 and I´ve been in this small town making realizations that the past had finally succumb to the present.

Articulatly I´m trying to help heal through the understanding of defeat that with not knowing the feeling of defeat surrender and suffering is the lowest feeling youll ever want to feel you will repetitively continue to try. I´m living the actual epitome of being a failure. A once was failure who was the product of accepting defeat. Of courses I´m a good quieter. But I know how to tell others how to be better than me. A quiter. I can tell you how to quit like me and become me. Or I can keep showing you the questions. I Know the answers never gonna vary. Never not one bit. Let me show you how a quieter works.

Be better than your attempt to change yesterday. Because the only thing IAM better than is my yesterdays. And if my yesterdays can teach me how I´ve failed then my today´s gotta have one change by one attempt at making one noticable varient in the outcome. IAM only better today because I learned from yesterday. And yesterday taught me how to change.
October 6, 2021 at 19:47
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » Silvi
Strong Lilith manifestations seems to be the self worth and how we place power in our position in life. Like you said how much can I stand for myself. How much do I deserve this type of activity occuring in my life that is affecting me. Am I better then the allowing myself to continue to allow this to happen and just accept it or does my self worth determine that I make something happen that shows my self worth is better than what´s happening.

With her and this self worth aspect shes placing the wrong importance of what her self worth is so that is were she needs all the heavy Lilith negativities to come in and show her whats to keep coming her way if she don´t change the value of her life and her position as the patriarchy within her family again and not the criminal world.

Communication is not a easy thing with her. She don´t communicate good one but. Not her feelings not her intentions nothing gets communicated well from her unless it something that offends her and the she immediately communicates her anger

This post is very informative thank you
October 6, 2021 at 16:34
(Aquarius) nikkia » Silvi
What an interesting post, Silvi. I peeked at your chart and your Lilith has some interesting connections, too.

So much of what you wrote resonates with me, deeply. The trailer for the movie ENOUGH also has a place in my personal experience, too.

Two things really stand out for me: ´Self worth´ and ´not a moment to be the good girl´.... that´s a mouthful. As a female, I understand this.

What has always bothered me since childhood was the idea of a ´good girl.´
Absolute junk. This bullshit was re-enforced by adults of both genders but was usually enforced by the strong-arm of men. Violence is no stranger here. Neither is the idea of ownership of the female and her form.

Too me, there is no such thing as a good girl or good boy.
Just good people.

As a young female, there were some rare woman who did NOT internalize the patriarchy. They were more supportive to the plight of naturally assertive girls and women. These are the women I find sisterhood with.

From what you wrote, it seems (without knowing you or your story) that you are in the process of healing and someday you will emerge empowered in ways that were denied to you from the start. (if that makes sense!)

OF course Lilith gets angry. Who made these unbalanced rules?
How dare anyone punish her for being equally powerful.
Or deny her right to be.
October 6, 2021 at 13:22
(Taurus) Silvi
This is the movie to represent the transit I´m having with the Lilith

https://youtu.be/L1WWhWsvOZg

:1:
YouTube
YouTube
October 6, 2021 at 13:11
(Taurus) Silvi » Turbo TJ
The self worth.
How much I can stand for myself.
How much I can " defend " my thinking/ ideas / creative But also I´m realizing that true Lilith is going to be activated with next eclipses in Taurus - Escorpio. That for me is going to be more existential cause of my Sun.
My case includes legal matters too. And lies and hidden things, manipulation, and why not , projection.

But In my Venus Lilith I believe that is more about how I communicate with all kind of bonds specially the close ones. If I´m going to be so flexible or too fixed in my ideas. If I´m really listening the others and myself??

Only after this Gemini - Sag eclipses Lilith really REALLY woke up.
In my case she was sleeping in a very submissive way.( Victim role ) The resentment is totally ON now ( revenge role) And that is feeding my "soul" cause I was needing to connect with the real feeling of INJUSTICE , PAIN , REVENGE on a personal way. As combustible. Fortunately Chiron is helping me to heal through it. Even on a physical way. To me and others who needs it.

It was hard to apply. But day by day I worked in my mind and communication through the small experiences to the biggest chaotic darkest ones. I Guess she also needs to use their power and can really make it if she connects with his deepest wounds. Why? Cause I think this is just a repetition of unresolved issues that comes from our earlier stages in life. Even speak to herself! She need to speak internally empowered and well. Not in a destructive way cause we can activate the memories of those who talked badly to us and really believed it...If she is in a possition of defend herself today. I wouldn´t advice her be more calm or spiritual.
That makes me feel frustrated and Guilty in some way. Keeping me in Victims side.
So I run away of soft and spiritual therapies for now to see the things clearly. As they really are.
Without the peace and love and forgive everyone stuff.
Is not a moment to be the good girl.
Lilith is angry and hungry :61:
Is just our time. As the judgment in tarot. The calling.

Also every injustice situation that comes to me of others , specially friends, I take the role of front line.

October 6, 2021 at 01:51
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » Silvi
The power of how words hurt bro. Also the soothing vibes and confirmations that I love yous means more than we can realiy believe.
October 6, 2021 at 01:48
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » Silvi
That combination in Gemini is lined up just like it transits in our relationship chart. how else did this make any type of significance and awareness to you.
October 6, 2021 at 01:38
(Taurus) Silvi » Turbo TJ
I can be very damaging with words if I want. Also empower through simple words to others. I can make music with some kind of magic I believe... And being very destructive if someone really deserves it. I NEVER in my life feel this power that sometimes scares me. I guess is because of actual transit´s.
October 6, 2021 at 00:47
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » nikkia
That´s freedom not defeat to me in my eyes in my Lil world.

Acceptance is the highest class of ascensions. Win loose or draw we have to accept its outcome and move on.
October 6, 2021 at 00:17
(Taurus) Rosincvist » UranianCapricorn
Three Liliths in :178: and one in :180: Masturbation started with a penis injury because Lilith doesn´t believe it needs a decent education to enjoy excess! :109: Multiple :152: representations cuz we could be living on a six Moon Earth if we had decided to be elsewhere!
October 5, 2021 at 23:18
I´ve activated her transits with Chiron siting right in-between her Lilith Venus conjunction. I knew this was the destinations I am supposed to be on. IAM right into the world what I went in as. So know I gotta decide what attempts at change is the best to make. Who do I want to be remembered as by and with something that involves myself with them and then you always have a connection.
October 5, 2021 at 22:29
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » nikkia
Glad you spoke in Truth. The only thing higher then religion is Truth. Final acceptance.

Wow as I the freedom and release of all that past emotional weight and reputation off my shoulders I REWARD MYSELF with all the spiritual nourishment. Along with material substance to grow as the freshly released baby into a new world with nothing. True act of starting over.

The rise of transcendence and it´s glory and announcements of this magnificent vibe.
October 5, 2021 at 22:12
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
So I guess it had to be controversial and make a very proclaimed statement. It states the fact that yes I am here right in front of your very eyes and you are not taking the correct attempts at learning from the teaching hand right in front of our very own eyes. If we continue to deny and oppose any intended lessons meant for us to grasp and consume then obviously this same particular lesson must become destined to manifest in such a controversial and blatant corruption that the absolution of any variable in solution must come injunction with our world pairing with our relationships and interactions with society.
October 5, 2021 at 18:10
(Aquarius) nikkia » Turbo TJ
**Do I loose do I accept defeat death and desolution of my pride my identity my reputation as nothing. A none failure. Accept the lies scandal and allegations about who I am.**

Why not accept it? If you KNOW THE TRUTH and live in truth now, you´ve got nothing to prove to yourself or anyone else.

(That´s freedom! Not defeat. In my little world of experience, anyway!)
October 5, 2021 at 17:27
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » leorising
I agree with a patriarchy that someone in that relationship has to accept defeat. There is the evaluation that there is not 2 standing outcomes. A winner and a loser.

The defeated child who gave up now deserves the feeling of success and she needs to gain that satisfaction of receiving success from opposing the acceptance of herself as a failure. She has to beat scandal to prove the efforts she would of given herself as a child. As a child all she wanted was security. A Stable steady feeling of peace of mind. She just wanted to not worry. Not only was she abandoned but also forced into self realization that she wants to be loved from a love that require her guard up against those deep resentments she placed on her mothers abandonment.
October 5, 2021 at 16:51
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Interesting connection through Lilith Chiron and Venus.

How about me opening up about my worst known qualities. Expelling the truth. Blatantly brutal and honest. Those Hard facts to accept. I Just open all the way up

So I started to read about Lilith to be able to understand the questions. If we know the question to the test then we can study for and prepare for that test. Me myself I have come to know the question everyone fears. Do I loose do I accept defeat death and desolution of my pride my identity and my reputation as nothing. A known failure. I had to accept the lies scandal and allegations about who I am.

This woman I´m attempting to help shes not at a point to accepting her decision to quit. She quit she just hasn´t followed through with it. Ultimately she wants someone to love her possibility and her potential notice her value she placed on herself. Cause she don´t love that part of her no more she accepted defeat. She wants someone to not give up on her. Never had someone to unconditionally love her and care for her worry for her show pride for her. Never had the every girls little dream. She knows what it feels like to not be wanted. Not be valued nor loved. She´s just not worthy of anyone´s attention or affection. Why go after the feeling of rejection every time if we can just accept submission. Just abandon all hope to try and ever become better than you ever were. This is the total affirmation that you´re announcing submission. Submitting to your embarrassing defeat.
October 5, 2021 at 16:44
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » UranianCapricorn
This woman rejects and opposed any attempt at help from me. Like I´ve over steped my boundaries and introduced a new emotional investment for her. I offended her

How we Refute
October 5, 2021 at 16:42
(Libra) leorising » UranianCapricorn
what you are describing is patriarchy. there is no friendship between men and women, generally friendship is a loving relationship beginning. :68:
October 5, 2021 at 16:40
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Me starting to read about Lilith to understand the questions. If we know the question to the test then we can study. I know the question everyone fears. Do I loose do I accept defeat death and desolution of my pride my identity my reputation as nothing. A none failure. Accept the lies scandal and allegations about who I am.

She´s not at a point to accepting her decision to quit. She quit she just hasn´t followed through with it. She wants someone to love her possibility and her potential her value she placed on herself. Cause she don´t love that part of her no More she accepted defeat. She wants someone to not give up on her. Never had someone to unconditionally love her and care for her worry for her show pride for her. Never had the every girls little dream. She knows what it feels like to not be wanted. Not be valued nor loved. She just not worthy of anyones attention or affection. Why go after the feeling of rejection every time if we can just accept submission. Just abandon all hope to ever become Better than you ever were. The only thing I´m better than is my yesterdays. And if my yesterdays is still teaching me how to beat today then what is the thing that´s needing to be changed. To be better today than I was yesterday.
October 5, 2021 at 16:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user UranianCapricorn, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have lilith in aries in the 6th house opposite my ascendant in libra.

First off, with mars in the first house as well, I have had a lot of head injuries. I also suffer from different types of headaches a lot as well as problems with the eyes, etc.

Don´t get me started on my routine... :23: One week I may go full in. Like do my nails, do my hair, face massages, sport and so on... another week I may forget to even brush my teeth because ???

With lilith opposite my asc I have experienced nothing but mean behavior from boys and men. All my life have boys been nothing but mean to me as well as men disrespecting me a lot, in childhood AND adulthood.
There is this boy who I have mutual friends with. I try to be friendly with him but when I am in a room alone with him? He acts like I am not even there?

I tried to speak to him one time and he flat out ignored me even though I never did anything but be friendly towards him. I even asked my other friends if I did something wrong but they reassured me that I didn´t. Seems like I bring out strong reactions out of people? Maybe due to my Scorpio :122: first house as well :63: :63: :63:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »