Page: / 34 

Sort posts:
April 1, 2020 at 23:07
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » goldenlion32
No theme song...

I´m just snoozing.
April 1, 2020 at 22:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Why yes Marvin I believe your right. Seems to be. :1:
April 1, 2020 at 21:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Perhaps Venus in Pleiades this week.
https://astronomynow.com/2020/03/…
Praying for all affected, indeed.
April 1, 2020 at 21:32
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have my grandfather´s rosary from my paternal side and my grandmother´s from maternal under my pillow. I pray for all my friends and family every night. Even the world. I suppose prayer is my weapon.i drink and eat during the day. Try not to focus too much on media.
April 1, 2020 at 21:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
=====
Iceblue what´s the theme song. Just so I know. :61:
April 1, 2020 at 17:12
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » MarvinReal
Oh, and lastly most videos I have or do watch and like I download them and put them on a hard drive...

I don´t have TV, nor Cable...

Just a drive full of videos and movies.

So I will never be without nor dependant on a carrier...
April 1, 2020 at 17:09
They have to come on my property to turn off the electricity.

I have solar panels...

I have a collection of water bottles full of water... And they will have to come on my property to turn the water off...

I have 2 months of food stocked...

Money´s already gone so... That´s why all I want to hear about is a money check if I ever get a knock on the door...

I´m pretty much prepared as possible...

But if they want to make my day and possible final days interesting. Let´s have at it...

All I´m missing is some Jack Danials whiskey...
April 1, 2020 at 17:04
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
By a merely being connected to the internet they know everything about you. Your ammunition is just a reminder who bought it. They´ll cut you off of food, electricity, money, water and everything valuable to you. Didn´t you see the strategy of invading extraterrestrials in movies? They gotta find you.
April 1, 2020 at 17:03
Lol, it´ll take alot more than that to scare me... I´m prepared for a military takeover. But that shouldn´t happen...
April 1, 2020 at 17:00
This Coronavirus is enough death... If I die I die... Honestly don´t care at this point.

I have around 500 rounds of 9mm loaded in magazines and ready in my Bugout bag... Along with Solar panels...

I should´ve bought a black out bag so that phone could not be tracked when I don´t want to be... But it´s what ever...

I hope they do make my final moments interesting.
I don´t plan to be stuck in a place I don´t Want to be... Too many scary movies...

But I´m also not dumb. I´m at home... Not partying or anything... Really just in the bed watching someone play the video game Resident Evil 3 Remake on YouTube.

If they disturb me... It better be about money... Or A check...

Don´t care about anything else...
April 1, 2020 at 16:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
I have a good entertainment to scaring off iceblu and others. It´s not actually so funny, given the fact it´s very real possibility. But since it´s unavoidable it´s better to eat and drink until the last days come, as the bible predicted for our times. Including the eventual outcome of all of that.
April 1, 2020 at 16:57
=====
I´m going to die at home in my bed from natural causes while I´m sleeping in Pisces in the 8th house perhaps! :)
April 1, 2020 at 16:53
=====
it´s true. For decades some idiots have been collecting guns and ammunition. If it war begins it will be interesting. Although, obviously all those people buying stuff these days are tracked and recorded. The FBI knows who just bough weapons. It´s kind of interesting if you ask me. And some of our citizens are retired Military families. This is the U.S.A. three generations of Military in families alive. The obsession with guns! And of course, they have to have them for pete´s sake. It´s like taking a way a pacifier from their mouth!
April 1, 2020 at 16:53
=====
Anyway, you need some cause of death anyway so why trying to avoid your destiny? They will find a way to subdue you should they wish and need it.
April 1, 2020 at 16:50
I´m not afraid of machines because they need signals to be controlled.

Signals can be blocked or re-routed... That´s why machine soldiers are not a thing...

They are a 2 edged sword... Especially when someone else hijacks your machanic soldier...
April 1, 2020 at 16:48
An electro magnetic pulse machine can easily disable a drone... I would believe...

I guess that´s why they are illegal... Besides barring them from blocking cell tower signals.

I´m not worried... A cell phone is the ultimate monitoring device.

Imagine having access to the front and back cameras of the phone... And the ability to view the news that we view to gain our mindset...

Even our habits and friends family and other contacts are there...

Google would make the greatest dictator...
April 1, 2020 at 16:44
=====
Governments will enforce subduction of their population by fully automated non-human engines, so nobody would feel compassion about deaths. Guns you may have will be totally helpless. Prepare to subdue or to die. Like in Hollywood science fiction movies. This time for real.
April 1, 2020 at 16:31
So, well see
April 1, 2020 at 16:30
Then people need to stay thier ass at home...

But we have similar weapons as the military... But not fully automatic...

The military is not stupid enough to cause a civil war at this time...

Their are more civilians with guns than soldiers... In the military...

But this is the time to hunker down... So nothing should happen like a military take over...

But who knows, it´s like anything could happen...
April 1, 2020 at 16:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Morena_Lu
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
OMG this is me :61: :2:
April 1, 2020 at 16:26
=====
The point is that governments would be technologically and morally willing to kill everyone who´s breaching the law by distant automated machines. That´s not impossible to do so. They already have the tools should they need them.
April 1, 2020 at 16:20
Sorry was asleep.

But we have alot of non essential businesses shut down forcing people to stay home... Also some blockades so that people cannot travel and spread the virus.

So, yes a lock down but not too bad...

Everyone is rushing to get guns and buying up ammo...
April 1, 2020 at 14:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Just a question guys... Do you have an actual State of Emergency in the USA, or what limitations and restrictions are in place over there?

In the UK is a full emergency situation and government actually threatening that it will impose even tougher measures soon, because many are not listening, especially in the capital city and big agglomerations, so we are just expecting times when they will be shooting everyone outdoors by drones.

How´s in the U.S.?,
and any other countries?

I guess that "you´re few weeks behind" of the situation in Europe.
April 1, 2020 at 13:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
Ha ha! Yes! Don´t mess with the idiots please!
April 1, 2020 at 13:15
=====
aww...you´ll keep me busy! lol
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »