September 11, 2021 at 18:08 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
Vaccinate the USA
(When) will it happen?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 14, 2021 at 21:09
(Virgo) rohini moon » nikkia
Hmm.. I Wonder how many times he took that PCR test. Digging ethylene oxide up to your brain through your nose certainly won´t work wonders for your health or immune system. But what do nurses know? MSM media tells You it´s "safe and effective" same as the jab. "Safe and effective" tell that to the families of the deceased who have droped dead over taking their poison. :15:

What´s her answer? Well, seeing she already bowed to the altar, I see no reason why a jabbed person wouldn´t jab their own children...eventually. Even if they say they won´t, they will. Especially if as you say, she is a "OK" now... I don´t think people like that care too much about jabbing their own kids, when they already drank the kool aid so to speak. So her answer would be, keep going to work and and playing along in the beast system, I guess. If she honestly doesn´t want to play along with her children´s lives, then I´d say she has to make arrangements. No one said life is or will be easy. Things come up, you have to roll with the punches, and if it´s an issue regarding anything that may or may not be detrimental to the lives of your family members, I think desperate times call for desperate measures.

But eh, what I do know? I´m not on TV. :1:
September 14, 2021 at 20:41
(Aquarius) nikkia
It´s so odd how things shake out in life...

I saw one of the men - the sweetest guy -- who works in the neighborhood yesterday. I asked how he was. He shared with me that his brother-in-law, age 44, died last week after a gruesome three week long battle with COVID.

He died in the very hospital where I went to the ER for my stupid rib injury.

This man was not vaccinated.
He left a wife and 4 young children behind.
No real money to speak of.
No Life Insurance.
Soon, the family won´t have health insurance any more, too!

She is vaccinated and is currently physically healthy enough to tend to her young kids, but needless to say, this is a terrible situation for all involved.

I ask.... how is a single woman supposed to home school her children AND provide money enough to run an entire household for herself and 4 children?

It´s so easy to black and white these issues online. I don´t want argue over vaccination issues... it´s your body. But, this a community issue.

I´m all for whoever wants to live the woods and hunt for their own food in the frigid snow for long, unrelenting winters. Have at it. That´s your bubble. I´m down with that. For you. And your imaginary unvaccinated, home schooled children.

But, for this widowed woman and her 4 children - these are very real issues, with health, community, social, economic ramifications.

She cannot NOT work. And her kids must be educated.

Where´s her bubble?
Where´s her safety net?
Where´s her escape from the reality that her 44 year old husband is DEAD because he believed he was invincible and the vaccine was unnecessary.

What´s the answer for her and her children?
September 14, 2021 at 18:11
(Virgo) rohini moon » nutelina
"Home school your kids."

Yup.

Instead idiots in my country are complaining to school boards all day about "mask mandates" which will and has gone nowhere. They don´t care what you have to say, they are just letting them have their say to the school boards as a way to placate them.

Basically, "yeah say what you want, yell at us....feel better now? Good. Get back to work, slave"

Me personally, I see no point in arguing with the devil. Don´t like what they are doing to your kids? TAKE THEM OUT OF THE SCHOOL SYSTEM. it´s fairly simple

Los Angeles, California school board just passed the law all 12 year olds *must be* jabbed to enter into school.

It´s coming all over, California is just the tip of the iceberg

If you don´t want to bow down to the "Altar of Jab-O" they might want to start doing what is right, and not what is convenient.
September 13, 2021 at 18:34
(Aries) Wolfmoon
The fall out is happening here. MSM won´t touch it or is ignoring it.
YouTube
YouTube
September 13, 2021 at 09:09
(Taurus) nutelina » Leo Moon
Those Californians are always leaps ahead in everything... :2:
September 12, 2021 at 19:55
(Taurus) nutelina » Leo Moon
Lol this is meme worthy stuff!

Too bad that the ship is sinking. The only answer I can give is to pack your bags if you are living in the city. Go rural you´ll love it. Home school your kids. Let them hunt, chop wood, build tents and tree houses. And in the winter you´ll watch youtube explain engineering better than the best. Just download the good stuff. Have some magical musical instruments. Learn skiing. Cook and bake. Sow. Learn do fish and dive. Build houses for your kids.
Rinse repeat.
September 12, 2021 at 14:12
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Punk rock icon Sid Vicious was into self vaccination before it was cool.. :2:

I saw a guy under a bridge vaccinating himself. So it’s catching on.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 12, 2021 at 13:17
(Pisces) fishscales
All I keep hearing in my head when I scroll past this thread is John Kreuger Mellencramp singing "vaccinate the USA!“ der-ne-ne-ner-ne-ne-ner-ne-ner-ner-ner (that´s the guitar riff :4:)
September 12, 2021 at 10:10
(Taurus) Rosincvist » nutelina
Hospitals get more $$$ reporting flus as Covid infections; So signs saying "Get your flu-shot" shall be phased out with a new sign saying "Avoiding the new variant shot could lead to !@#^&*!#^@!&*! :39:
September 12, 2021 at 08:51
(Taurus) nutelina » rohini moon
I think that the first sheep to follow the herd will fall but there will always be doubters. They will survive anything. :3:

I´m sure you had your vaccines as a child, so did I. I wish I would have known otherwise I wouldn´t have vaccinated my kids, at all. And I sure as hell know why!
September 11, 2021 at 20:17
(Virgo) rohini moon
Hopefully 3 minutes short of Never O´ Clock.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »