Posts in topic

Page: / 34 

Sort posts:
April 2, 2020 at 20:13
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » goldenlion32
Yea call them... And warn them...
April 2, 2020 at 20:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ha ha! I just sent a message since you showed that. I wasn´t going to this morning after the dream. I don´t want to be fear-based. I was in the dream too though and answered the door and it was someone who was impersonating a Sheriff and I went to go get my relative in the house, but the house didn´t look like there´s. And the officer said it was none of my business and wanted to talk to that person. And then when they took them I realized it was a scam.
April 2, 2020 at 20:09
Hope they´re careful.
April 2, 2020 at 20:03
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I had a dream about this last night with a family member with impersonator. :) Kind of freaky!
April 2, 2020 at 20:00
=====
Geez! :( The thing is for some people this Virus won´t be as serious as for others, and that´s the whole point. At least give yourself a chance versus doing what this dude did with the police.
April 2, 2020 at 19:45
Colorado has Police impersonators....

https://youtu.be/HjSvt44J930
YouTube
YouTube
April 2, 2020 at 19:43
Police shoot man claiming to have the coronavirus in NYC.

https://youtu.be/luQM4p0-BZ0
YouTube
YouTube
April 2, 2020 at 19:38
Ha, OK.
April 2, 2020 at 19:37
=====
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

I´ve been in the Bull Pin all my life! :)
YouTube
YouTube
April 2, 2020 at 19:34
=====
This is Uranus in Taurus (Bull Riding)

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
April 2, 2020 at 19:04
There will be MAJOR protests during the next election in 2024...

This is gonna be a Hell of a ride...
April 2, 2020 at 19:02
Yea...

This won´t end well...

I believe Trump will lose this next election...

But that will be the straw that breaks the camels back...

When the democrats introduce the Green New Deal and the Economy is already on The rocks... There will be a shit storm in the markets and a collapse...

Then a change currency...

That is why Trump will be isolated and focusing on his money... Because a major crash is coming....

But... A new currency will be born...

But that´s after alot of chaos...

I think that´s how it will play out...
April 2, 2020 at 19:01
=====
i think some of us are ahead of the situation and perhaps already know how to get through the crisis here in some ways. But then we haven´t faced a Virus like this before, so hard saying.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 2, 2020 at 18:55
All in all... This won´t end well... But oh well... I´ve been through worse...
April 2, 2020 at 18:53
=====
oh...this is an article I just found. I don´t understand how the Government´s going to support the whole U.S.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/…
April 2, 2020 at 18:46
=====
I think that´s natural. I think when others don´t have compassion, lack of empathy, stand on the sidelines with the bystander effect and do nothing, it really shows the how much the world values their money and materialism more than relationships and love.

I believe for me I understand the pain of loss in too many ways. I don´t wish that grief on anyone. But, Yes, I understand many of them may lose their houses, materialism, finances, and thought they were secure and nothing could happen to them because after all it must have been something we were doing versus the events that occur in life, the millions of emotions, thoughts, feelings, and fears.

The Survival Mode and some people still want to hold on to the ego. And I suppose the Corona Virus will bring people´s ego´s down with Aries in Chiron. And thos astrologers thought Aries in Chiron was such a positive aspect. Not in my experience. It´s quite brutal and never let my ego get out of control with it in my chart.
April 2, 2020 at 18:40
Everything I knew was destroyed... Those three years...
April 2, 2020 at 18:40
Lastly, I hope that they are pushed to thier very mental limits as I was...

I´ve always been crazy but I was a shit show these last 3 years... Sigh...

It´s crazy when the ground below you opens up and swallows you in and you have to crawl your way out of the pits of hell...

I don´t think I´ll ever be normal/ignorant again... At least I hope not to be... Sigh...
April 2, 2020 at 18:36
"I just have learned one more time by following my own path justic is served and I don´t have to be filled with hatred, anger, resentment, bitterness, or ever pay back, ever seek revenge, I don´t have to harm others."

This is where we differ...
I wish them the worst...

I hope everything they love burns to the ground and to ashes... Just like everything I loved or even slightly cared about did.

I don´t want to watch because I don´t want to feel any guilt. But I hope thier world explodes and every door they try to open blows them to hell...

And yes. I mean it.
April 2, 2020 at 18:34
=====
Very true. Many of us have been through a rough road ahead of this and it wasn´t always pleasant. I´m just hoping they knock out all the Student Debt in the U.S. for many Millennial´s and Generation Z. This would be good for millions of us! :)
April 2, 2020 at 18:31
Well no, only through Hell do you learn of Hope.
April 2, 2020 at 18:29
I thought so, same here.

All those b*t he´s that blocked me from jobs left thiers because I reported them with proof and I had the option to sue...

Well... They should be going through the same hell they put me through right about now or in the future...

It´s funny actually.

It was humbling in a sence for me because I found out why snakes and demons exist in this world.

Without the darkness, you wouldn´t appreciate the light.

Only through depression do you learn of Hope...
April 2, 2020 at 18:25
=====
I feel very liberated, but I don´t think it´s finished until we move out of North Node Cancer/South Node Capricorn. I´m being redeemed. And probably why do I believe God is a Sovereign God.

When the Virus hit my state it was National Introvert Week. And I´m Introvert. All my friends and family who looked the other way for many years now are sitting in their homes, isolated, loss of jobs, and going through the same emotions, thoughts, feelings, and grief me and my son went through in Uranus in Pisces and Uranus in Aries.

I think it´s more humbling for me. All the things that were said, the attack of my character, and I always followed my personal truth.

I wish my family well and of course forgiveness is always in order. I just have learned one more time by following my own path justic is served and I don´t have to be filled with hatred, anger, resentment, bitterness, or ever pay back, ever seek revenge, I don´t have to harm others.

Natural law comes around on it´s own. It may be years later, but we all are weighing and balancing the scales. I´ve paid my dues that´s for sure.

I´m hoping this really changes the way we relate with people in society. And the storm is right now, but I see a lot of Entrepreneurs getting busted as well for scamming and trying to make a profit off the situation.

I believe pretty much we´re seeing a lot of justice coming down for many social groups who have been oppressed around the world.

There´s positive things happening, but also we have a lot of losses and pain and suffering. Yet, I believe in every Holy Text or Spiritual History we´ve seen the same scenario and in history where it takes tragedy to evolve our souls and change the world.

My feeling through all this is to always have a forgiving heart even if others have treated us badly. I know we all make mistakes, we all wound others, and none of us are perfect. We´ve all been judgmental, prejudice, discriminating, and some of us choose to be harmful and others choose to be harmless.

In 2010 the first lesson was learning Love is the only answer! Through our hardships, adversity, we learn to have compassion for others. We can see from their perspective and experience.

We will never be perfect. We will always live in an imperfect world. The idea is to do your part and be the change you want to see in the world. This is Saturn in Aquarius (Cosmic Love) Helping one another world wide.
April 2, 2020 at 17:56
I wish AnchientAstrology was back... I need to ask him the same question.

All three of us had Saturn enter and leave the 8th from moon at the same time...

I´m curious how things are playing out for him and the people who hindered him...
April 2, 2020 at 17:54
These next few years are gonna be Interesting.

How are you handling it Golden?

After Saturn released me from my 3rd house or 8th from moon hell...

It´s like I´m looking at everyone who screwed me over during that time start to suffer...

What about you? Are all the things and people who blocked you or screwed you over... How are they handling the situation?
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »